White Supremacists are fucking retarded pussies

I want to fight one of you faggots. Name the time and the place. I'm a white male living in Sacramento County. You guys are fucking retarded pussies and no one will step up.

post pic, let's see if you're legit

STOP BEING HOMOPHOBIC

Why are you so mad at white a person getting mad at a black?

step out your california bubble and you wont be saying that shit....just sayin...drive west for about 9hrs and pick a fight (((you wont)))

Shut up Shia labouh

30 mins, I'm off 19th and J.

Waiting.

OP is a faggot that never delivers.

You're going to be disappointed.

On my way. I've got backup homo. Don't try anything.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Why would you go on Sup Forums to LARP as some idiot trying to start a fight in Cali?

Slide bait gets no bumps from me

I've almost killed New-Nazi scumbags. I had a 6'5"" 300lb skinhead literally begging me for his life.

Of course you do, you're a punk bitch who can't fight your own battles.

Denver july 17th colorado springs at the blm rally faggot I'll stomp your skull

>Request a fight
>you guys are pussies
>shows up with friends
>don't try anything

plz go m8

outside the main shop at Black Mountain (near Guyra), NSW Australia. Meet me there tomorrow at 530 am. If you don't turn up you are a pussy fat burger.

lol k nice b8
digits checked

I'm not. I just think they are pussies that act hard. Every White Supremacist is gay as fuck.

I'll fight you.

but you need to fly me down and cover my expenses and pay for my my training camp and personnel.

Punk Bitch.

Post pic, let's see if you're legit.

that is ironic, seeing as many I know are not

Pic of me. Come find me I'll fuck you up real good faggot

Define "white supremacism". Also neck yourself, faggot.

I live in South sac. I'm not white I'm Hispanic you want to trow down fuck boy?

you came here to say "you're gay". Are you sure its us, m8?

Nope. They will step back and let me permanently injure you with my bare hands. I just know that white supremists are fucking vultures and hella fucking cheap and gay. My friends are to ensure you don't pull a weapon. You fucking pussy. I'm on my way.

no roleplaying faggot

Post your address and I'll post mine, but you've gotta come to me.

Wish I was broke enough to be living in sacramento, I'd have your eyes pushed into your skull within 15 seconds.

Come buy a one way ticket to hawaii.

I don't fight Latinos. It's not fair. They are all malnourished and like 5'4". It's like fighting a baby.

and you still haven't posted a pic lmfao

kek has called out this fucking looser

Hawaii? And you are a White Supremacist? That must be depressing as fuck to see all your white ladies getting trained by 300lb island alphas and 5'2" gooks.

Sorry OP, noone takes a guy unwilling to post pics as brave enough to engage in a kumite. LARP somewhere else.

please post update in 30 min

Please ask one of your friends to film the encounter and to post it here afterwards. I want to see you faggot get taught a good lesson.

this is some strange faggotry,
probably a fat cunt with purple hair, glasses, nigger shit lipstick, the works..

ya, miserable cunt detected..

I've lived all over buddy.

Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, Orlando, L.A., Honolulu.

Here I am you fucking tool. Bring it.

>hella
Pavement ape detected

Jesus Christ

This fag is literally just posting on Sup Forums to get a rouse out of people

go back to Sacramento

Not concidentally, all places without white people. You must be getting analtrained by darkies on the reg.

I can't be fucked to reverse image search but I had a good chuckle, here's a (you), faggot

Remember to take your goggles off before the bell rings.

fpbp

you're so brave, put your face where your mouth is cuck boy

Third nipple.

you look like the cuck from mr. robot

I will fuck your white cuck ass up.

>that "I just worked the glory hole" face
sheeeit

digits confer
fugg fake n gay

Wait, it's Jimmy Struthers guys!
@SnapCityBetch!

Fuck you Snow Mexican. The only thing good about your nation is Socialized Medicine. Your white people are cucked beyond belief. The small numbers of white supremacists are also complete cucks. Their ladies give it up for pajeets on the reg

LA?

really had my hopes up op

This bait has me crying lol. Pretty sure my sister could kick your ass if thats really you.

@SnapCityBetch
if you're interested

Ok fucker. I'm here. Where you at?

nice bait

i am not a white supremacist but rather a proud mongol. i will still fight you with pleasure. tomorrow 700 am behind the woods where archers practice.

Why you stalking me? That is my before picture you fucking shitbird.

Live stream?

op is a faggot who isn't meeting anyone anywhere
he has no car
he has no life
he cries at night
he is not white

where are you really from, you don't sound like a usfag to me

I've been here with him why you lying?
oh wait are you that black dude?

I'm white, rich, ripped as fuck and take no shit from homosexual skinheads like u

I don't see u. I'm in a brown PT Cruiser.

you take shovel loads of shit, you penniless nigger kike

I'm from NYC originally. No faggot skinhead ever dared venture into my neighborhood. Red Fucking Hook, bitch

just suck some nigger dick and relax.

what do we know about @OP
>white, rich, ripped as fuck
does he hate niggers?
>no, he drives a PT Cruiser
he isn't rich then?
>guess not

Sounds like a faggot to me
>op is a fag

>brown
lol even your car is a nigger

Post pic and time stamp or fuck of fag.

In NYC, we have no patience for small dick racists. America is a melting pot and we are better for our diversity you ignorant homos

I hope you die in your sleep.

oy vey in jew york there is no small dick racists

you lived in Red Hook?
That isn't cool you retard.
You were south of Albany

My car is paid off. House paid off. No debt. Just cashed out 30 BTC. Still have more than 100. You wish you were me, you racist piece of shit.

WHITE MALE!!1!??/??!!

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What the fuck is wrong with you? You're a fucking homophobe and have no place in such a tolerant state as California. Move to the south you piece of shit.

I'm in the construction site.

Come and take it.

DEAR MODS

THESE ARE THE KINDS OF THREADS YOU SHOULD DELETE

WHY DO YOU LET LAW ENFORCEMENT LARP LIKE THIS???

Brooklyn you softskull.

Oh that's why you're not a white supremacist, you're a fucking kike. It all makes sense now!
>white
>lived in NY
>thinks there are no racists in NY
you just said "Red Fucking Hook"

in NYC you pay $3500 a month to live in a cramped studio apartment just so you can be close to a bunch of shitty bars and art galleries. Nobody on earth cares about your bullshit city.

Gays are an abomination. It's a choice. A nasty, corrupt choice. But race isn't a choice and we shouldn't hate people for it. But gays are free game because God said so.

>backup
Pussy bitch. Sayin that is asking to get shot.

I live in hawaii! You wanna throw down? Meet me in the hedge maze at the dole plantation. Find me somewhere in there at noon. I'm the Asian guy with a camera, you pussy.

>implying OP isn't merely a 400lbs furry faggot wanking to the fantasy of getting beat up by a real man

We strapped bro. Still see no one other than a homeless dude. That you?

>you wish you were me
what? we're both posting on the same board!
your idea of cool is to drive a shitty brown pt cruiser and be nigger rich! Wolves worry not about the aberrations of ants they stomp and scratch them away

Come to Texas bitchmade.

If I were Jewish, I wouldn't be challenging you to fights, I'd be raising your rent, you shit-for-brained faggot.

Yup probably a jew

You should really re-evaluate your life choices.. this isn't even something that a normal person would find entertaining, it's just.. awkward.. sad..
I dunno, it's kind of hard to relate to nigger robot.

Wolves are worthless animals without a pack leader to guide them. So you are saying you are weak as fuck. Ants lift 50 times their body weight.