Racemixing is b-

>racemixing is b-

loody outrageous. what a FAGGOT

-ad.

He's half black, ironically was a criminal before his Jew career took off.

>All of his good features are prominently European

>convicted felon
>not bad

grats, you win the retard award of the day

oops

retroactive fuck up

Christ that guys looks creepy as fuck.

he is literally HIV+

so what? he served his time now he is making a ridiculous amount of money (more than you ever will) and can get any girls he wants

Is that a fucking teardrop?

yes

I think that means he murdered somebody. Can someone well versed in Niggerology confirm this.

Confirmed. Likely just done to be "thug"

>I think that means he murdered somebody. Can someone well versed in Niggerology confirm this.
He did federal time. That is my interpretation of the teardrop.

Yes.

He was literally discovered because of his mugshot photo being posted online. Not even kidding.

As if chances are you get super recesive traits

You don't remember this dude? He was a news story about a year or two ago. Basically a really sexy criminal that a lot of chicks on social media fawned over. So model companies took advantage of the situation, bailed him out, and now he has a modeling job.

Long story short: yes, that is a tattooed tear drop because he was a legitimate professional criminal before his modeling career.

in the future when we all look like this will it still be called race mixing?

Is that a girl??

The world seriously needs a HAPPENING.

is he actually making a lot of money?
he gets to live a jetset life because old rich people want to hangout with beautiful people so he will get to go on yachts on the amalfi coast and women will want him, but i dont think he has a lot of money. not that it matters much.