I'm finding it pretty hard to be racist lately non-whites are pretty friendly and treat me nice what do you do when you...

I'm finding it pretty hard to be racist lately non-whites are pretty friendly and treat me nice what do you do when you feel like this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
youtube.com/watch?v=g6IJV_0p64s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go outside

stop going outside

your opinion cant be swayed by user posters if you let the outside world influence you

Pretend to like them but then purge them later on

you don't have to be mean to nice people. here's some tangible actions you could take that will facilitate the racewar.

if you see a fag; stone him to death.

this will do 2 things. clean up your country, and instill fear in people who suspect they might be next (niggers) whether you want to attack them or not.

maybe go outside

your opinion might be swayed by user posters if you let the outside world influence you

>he unironically forms his worldview on 14 year old weebs larping as nazis
also, czech'd

Maori are pretty friendly when they're not stealing your shit. Non-whites in Aus/NZ are mostly not niggers or Arabs who are the prime troublemakers.

What's unfortunate is recognizing that not removing darks because of anecdotal evidence such as yours is selfish considering you are ignoring statistical reality.
Also
Fpbp
Spbp

Being racist is for niggers. Just don't relax around unknown blacks and don't praise a girl slutty enough to fuck niggers.

Also jews are behind most of the evil curtains but it's fine, they're jews doing what jews are allowed to do by cucked whites

Spend four years in a predominantly black neighborhood. Seemed to do the trick for me in high school.

Whatever happened to judging an individual by his own merits?

You go fuck off is what you can do Auscant.

Just remember they are usurpers who will try to push you down because of your privelege.

Jesus dude. I get depressed over racial IQ statistics.
I don't know how you actively WANT to be racist. It's a daily struggle for me to try to avoid racist tendencies. Have some compassion, man.

>individualism

I tried to kill myself two days ago. Just to prove I couldn't die... I woke up in the bushes blood letting down my wrists.. people are people. They appreciate the kind mentality of someone just being. Most people aren't looking to kill or to even witness it. Life seems to always find a way

All you have to do is assert yourself politically. No need to literally lynch niggers. You're probably a weak person.

If you think Sup Forums or the right is about racism per se you're retarded. It's about the truth — including the truth about racial differences.

>Racism is ignorant prejudice.
Sup Forums is anything but ignorant.
>Race realism is understanding the truth about racial differences — i.e. taking the red pill on race.
Sup Forums is all about truth and redpills.

It's not about hating people. You can't hate — or adore for that matter — someone purely because of their winnings in the genetic lottery. Instead, race realism is about understanding people, and how to compensate for their weaknesses and play to their strengths, to better mankind as a whole.

If you think race realism or the """""alt-right""""" the right wing is about hatred, you've bought into leftist propaganda. Instead, it's about honesty.

The way to solve the "black problem" in America is to end single motherhood by ending the welfare state, end child abuse/spanking (triggers MAOA gene all-but guaranteeing violent criminality, lowers IQ), getting women to breastfeed (raises IQ), as well as fixing the toxic culture whereby being (or wanting to be) successful, intelligent, educated, etc. is frowned upon as "acting white".

That plus a (relatively) low mean IQ adds up to a perfect storm for making REALLY shitty human beings. But nobody talks about this because it's "racist"... they cover up the problems so they can never be solved.

Solving those problems — and freeing up the abortion clinic market (so that there are fewer uncared for babies) — will tide the black population over until we can better figure out how to raise people's IQs.

tl;dr stop listening to liars, and start telling the truth.

This.

Don't be in the echo chamber of /pol? Majority of people are friendly, conversation with others breaks down the social barriers/predispositions that ones apart of, and you gain a better understanding of other people.

>Sup Forums is all about truth and redpills.
>Sup Forums is all about truth
no, Sup Forums is about self-deception and hiding behind a computer screen rather than facing the world's problems head on.
a prime example is how people think higher incarceration rates = black people commit more crimes.
sure, that might be true, but then they interpret that as meaning blacks are more violent, rather than accept that blacks have historically been given the short end of the stick and still are today, they dont have many opportunities where they live, and attempts to better themselves often go unnoticed since it's not them moving into white neighborhoods and making themselves more noticed.
Sup Forums is about blind hatred and making yourself feel good not because of any actual achievement, but because you happen to be born a white male in a world that favors those traits.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Just remember that they have to go back. Some brown people can occasionally be nice, as long as you don't relax.

Like a fucking muslim.

I'm not white. And if the HWNDU trolling is any indication, there are plenty of nonwhite Sup Forumsacks.

Read The Bell Curve, violence rates controlling for IQ, self-reported crime by race, IQ twin studies, IQ adoption studies, and look up the MAOA 2-repeat gene, the effects of single motherhood, and then single motherhood rates by race. Also look up whether crime correlates with poverty when you control for IQ. (Hint: It's very slightly negatively correlated.)

Also the best predictors of success in meritocratic Western civilizations are IQ first, and then trait conscientiousness second. In other words, if you're smart and work hard, you get ahead. Those have nothing to do with being A FUCKING WHITE MALE whatsoever. In fact, East Asians slightly outperform whites, and (Ashkenazi) Jews moderately outperform whites.

Go back to tumblr and don't come back unless you've learned A) what an argument is, and B) how to formulate one.

Why would you want to be racist? I don't understand.

The variability within a given race is far greater than the variability between races. What this means is that you can't accurately judge individuals based on their race before getting to know them. But it also means that you can judge entire groups based on racial stereotypes/generalizations. Treat individuals like individuals, and treat groups like groups.

There are lots of intelligent black people out there, and lots of nigger whites with low IQ's. It's just that those are the exceptions, and exceptions don't matter when it comes to policy involving entire groups.

I keep a list of hate facts on me at all times to remind myself just how beneath me nonwhites are

Come live here instead, where the only brown people you see are gypsies who pickpocket for a living.

Bingo. Well put, user.

Stay safe, if you want to stay polite.

>acknowledging the existence of race is about hating people

>work
>has chinks, pajeets, nzlanders, tyrones and border jumpers
>have no problem with pajeets, chinks, nzlanders, and border jumpers
>hate the fuck out of the tyrones tho

fucking stinky cunts they are even pajeet smells better

stop larping and study some real politics.

Well... which one is it?

>unironically saying LARPing

go to an abo majority town clears that "all races are equal" crap right up.

>The variability within a given race is far greater than the variability between races.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy

>being triggered by larping

You must larp

Unless they're their stereotypes incarnate, see them as individuals.

Tell them and yourself that you have (almost) nothing against individuals but can't stand with this whole immigration system

>be me
>be white
>be male
>be over 5'10

All the spic girls smile
All the spic boys scowl

All need to go back.

Do not disrespect me.

Muslim detected.

Hey, this was some good stuff. Always interesting to see the perspective of a fellow nonwhite Sup Forumsack.

I'm not sure what that article has to do with what I said. Perhaps you're misunderstanding me, but I'm just speaking in terms of pure math. What I'm saying is that where the difference between whites and blacks average IQ is 15 points, the difference between the dumbest 5% whites and the smartest 5% blacks is many times greater. In other words, it makes sense to say that black people are less intelligent than whites, but it does not make sense to say a particular black person that you know nothing about is dumber than most whites.

>Sword isn't even sharp

You couldn't be more balkan if you tried, my friend.

Agreed. You don't have to be white to be a Sup Forumsack, just thinking and not falling for the leftist SJW cuck propaganda.

Who are the main non-whites in Australia?

I'm starting to be at peace with the fact that many black people are nice people, but I can't stand niggers, and black people need to know that I'm not referring to them at all. Even blacks hate niggers and they hate the ones who say the word all the time in their "music".

Why are you letting emptions get in the way of logic? Why do you get the impression that all non-whites are friendly like the select few you have met. Are you forgetting Social Darwinism? Are forgetting the ills multiracial societies produce? I can tell you don't know much seeing as interactions with some non-whites can drastically alter your views. You don't have a leg to stand on.

There are a billion indians, more chinese and and africa will get to 3.5 billions in our lifetime.
If you don't fight to keep our countries white you will play where is waldo except with whites in Paris, Milan or NY.
And considering how much more likely non whites are to be on welfare if you don't feel a bit of disgust about what leeches they are you are not paying attention.

*emotions

Just because they're nice doesn't mean they won't cut your throat while you sleep, if the civil war begins.

So would many whites

Read the entire post. While individuals of a race vary widely (e.g. from 70 to 170 IQ — a difference of 100 points), each race's average clumps around a different number. So mid 80s for black americans, and around 100 for whites.

The difference between racial means of 80 and 100 is "only" 20 points compared to individuals within that race ranging 100 points.

So the point of the post is that you can judge a group by its average, but you can't judge individual members of a group using that average.

Basically, if you have a group of people where most — but not all — have orange as their favorite color, you can judge that group as "having orange as its favorite color." But, if you talk to an individual member of that group, you don't know what their favorite color is until you've talked to them.

Because, even though most people in that group like orange, not all of them do — and so you don't know if the INDIVIDUAL member you're talking to likes orange or not.

Sort yourself out. Remove everything one considers identity then only the real you will be left. Identifying with group think and ideologies is for the weak, forming ideologies and leading for the strong.
Staying out of all that bullshit is becoming an adult who does not need such petty crap to hide their personality behind.

When the only thing that allows you to form groups is the color of your skin, you treat people of your color with a lot more respect.

Of course I wouldn't expect a castrated Canadian to understand this.

Why did you not just shoot yourself or jump off a 20 story building if you wanted to prove to yourself that you couldn't die instead of failing to cut your wrists properly?

I work with some so i kinda got to be nice to them, none are bad enough for me to hate

Remind myself that it is inevitable that economies fail and nations become unstable. Population groups will compete with each other for limited resources. Race war is coming user, it's just a matter of time.

>daily reminder that white traitors are our biggest threat, much more so than blacks, jews or muslims.

Theres a difference between being a White Nationalist and being a White Supremacist.

You can still recognize the basic human right of whites being allowed to have their own countries and homelands without hating or wanting to do harm to other races.

In fact, a real White Nationalist recognizes that separate, segregated Nationalist countries benefits ALL races equally, not just one.

There are traitors now because they are not in a situation where they would get a knife in the throat if they betrayed.

Not the first time doing it.. I tried to be dramatical in showing it.. the other times were a car crash, an OD, a gun shot and another bleeding out.. all in which I was "dead" but still lived through it.. not sure if actually curious or just baiting me.. Either way I am being honest.. don't get what any of this means but still I'm here

Did this myself; it made me hate Blacks, then I moved to an affluent white area and realized I just don't like people when the rich kids got my brother hooked on coke.

Spend four years in a predominantly muslim neigborhood. I'ts a basic redpill for one.

Mate, you better not be thinking that the Parjeet is being friendly for altruistic purposes, he's just trying to gain your trust so he can find abt some infirmation that might be damaging to you at work.

>lrn2 existential philosophy
>lrn2 Jordan Peterson

A little under half of my life has been spent in the grip of a years-long existential crisis and nihilism. This stuff helped. Also pic related.

Also consider antidepressants if you haven't tried them. They might completely fix it if your life is together enough that you "don't have any reasons" to be suicidal.

Otherwise you better bloody well sort yourself out, bucko, roughly speaking.

Indians, Chinks.

It's nice to be nice, and respect is something mutually given, regrdless of what niggers may think, with their concept of "rispeck".

Always remember that shitskins subvert this board as hard as jews do, pretending that they are huwhite while trying to get you not to hate them. Also, a white man that doesn't hate all shitskins has never himself truly been around shitskins, it's as easy as that. OP is a rich fag that had one nigger be nice to him and now he is cucking. This is why the Nazi party was a worker's party, because it is the poor and average that have to deal with the true nature of the shitskin.

How old are you?

Always appreciate good insight. I am not sorted out.. but I was before all this realization that o couldn't die came about. Now the nihilism has really taken hold. Always trying to better myself but never succeding.. I have a black fuck buddy who's also a lesbian and a gorgeous white girl who's just friends. Can't seem to actually get ahead so I just drink now adays. Plan to quit that tomorrow

Bruh.

I'm arguing your case for you better than you ever could.

And since you're (presumably) a member of the tall, blonde, blue-eyed Aryan master race, you should have the good sense to take help where you can get it.

>Plan to quit that tomorrow
Decide that you've already quit as of the last drink you had, and you're already under budget and ahead of schedule.

Good luck, user.

Sorry I didn't fully read your post. Go on as you were.

I work with foreigners, most middle Eastern, and they get offended easily, especially when told what to do

I was praying not to see that flag when I clicked on this thread.

Learn from the best.
Muslims

move to asia then

>posts shit about race and iq
>says spanking is bad

With you up until there. Two things. First off, even your basic high school psychology class will touch on the fact that children, up to a certain age are basically little more than dogs that can talk. No, you won't find that in any textbook outright, but if you've ever had a dog and trained it properly you'll see what I mean.

Secondly

>men with the low activity MAOA allele were more genetically vulnerable even to punitive discipline as a predictor of antisocial behaviour.
>High testosterone, maternal tobacco smoking during pregnancy, poor material living standards, dropping out of school, and low IQ predicted violent behavior are associated with men with the low-activity alleles.

Quick, what kind of person do you think that sounds like? Sound like your average white? How about your average black or bean?

Maybe non-whites aren't terrible people, and these ideas that they are have been repeated multiple times over on Sup Forums. Somewhat like how leftists believe that "Racism" is somehow a genetic trait made by whites. Whilst saying that race is a social construct which debunks their first point.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6IJV_0p64s

Work in retail, you will change your mind in one day.

why

Even controlling for IQ doesnt "control" for self control

im keeping an eye on you shkodran

Kids (especially little kids) don't perceive spanking as "the negative consequences of that bad thing I did". They perceive spanking as "hitting". Check out Molymeme's well-sourced videos on what people have learned about the effects of spanking. I figured not spanking kids made people soft, and that spanking was the answer to the rampant faggotry the West is drowning in. Turns out I was wrong.

>Psychologists say kids are talking dogs but they don't say kids are talking dogs but if you have a dog you know.
I...what? Moving on:

5-14% of american blacks have the MAOA allele, versus ~1% for whites, and under 0.1% for east asians. This means that blacks are particularly predisposed towards violence. Knowing that, we can take steps as a society to mitigate that risk until we can have designer babies and IFV treatments that make eugenics fashionable again.

Self control is a major part of trait conscientiousness, and the second best predictor of positive life outcome. I don't have data for mean conscientiousness (or other trait) scores for different races.

Keep in mind, virtually nothing is purely deterministic.

I've been talking about general factors that account for a lot — but not all — of positive and negative life outcomes, and how those factors differ between races, and how knowing these things can help us solve some of society's major problems. Basically the point I've been trying to make is that blind hatred is as unproductive as blind egalitarianism, and that clear, honest race realism is a better strategy.

Th-thanks you t-too

This has been fun, Sup Forums, but I gotta sleep. Good night, anons.

i feel bad for the pajeets and the shit they get. they often dont use deodorant and have pretty bad b.o. but most of them are ok people and they dont commit too much crime (except for a few rapes here and there). my main problem with them is a lot of them are anti-anglo and have a chip on their shoulder about the british empire but still i have mixed feeling about them because i had an indian doctor who was a really nice person.

Man, it's times like these I feel regret that IDs don't extend beyond single threads. I'd really like to read more of this guy's stuff.

race disproved the equality meme

Take a look at the overlaps of the bell curves