youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

usflag.org/uscode36.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Awoo! Arm yourselves, shills are gathering!

AWOO~

A large group of American soldiers in Vietnam in 1963 are moving down a road when they hear a voice call from behind a small hill: "One Vietnamese soldier is better than ten American".
The American commander quickly orders 10 of his best men over the hill where upon a gun-battle breaks out and continues for a few minutes, then silence.
The voice once again calls out: "One Vietnamese is better than one hundred American."
Furious, the American commander sends his next best 100 troops over the hill and instantly a huge gun fight commences.
After 10 minutes of battle, again Silence.
The calm Vietnamese voice calls out again:
"One Vietnamese is better than one thousand Americans"
The enraged American commander musters 1000 fighters and sends them to the other side of the hill.
Rifle fire, machine guns, grenades, rockets and cannon fire ring out as a terrible battle is fought....
Then Silence.
Eventually one badly wounded American fighter crawls back over the hill and with his dying words tells his commander, "Don't send any more men......it's a trap. There's two of them."

Do not wear an American flag. Follow the flag code. God bless.
usflag.org/uscode36.html

>he thinks it satire
ready to die capitalists pigs non violently?

US HAS MADE ALL NUKE DATA PRIVATE
NUKES ARE BEING SHUFFLED AS WE SPEAK
WAR WITH KOREA IMMINENT
IT'S HAPPENING

Happy freedom day guys ._,

SIR! YES, SIR!

>wait for it.
>I know he's still on.

all nork happening fags should be thrown in the gas chambers

WE ARE WITH YOU, BEST KOREA!!!

>dumpf supporters

So Michael Moore is /ourguy/ now? Hmm really makes me think

I seriously hope North Korea keeps provoking everyone so we can see the newly developed weapons in action.

>There he is.
>Right on time.

Are you waiting for that giant weird projection copypasta in jpeg form?

I don't suppose any events today will be public?

Does spicer even have public press briefings anymore?

God bless.
You can have as many scoops as you want today.

Yeah that one.

based norks

There will be no time as we are incinerated by nuclear hellfire.

He does it because people like you give him lots of attention. If no one payed him any mind he would leave.

The events today will not be public per se but there should be some coverage or pictures, I would imagine, and briefings are still held and public, just no cameras right now.

>go to an empty office
Okay
Don't liberals have friends and families to chill with? I mean come on

>like a clock

Well, I'd prefer an extremely violent death, so no.

True, but I'm still kind curious as to how much time he actually spends doing that. He must just watch for the tread all day, or something.

>Storm government offices on a federal holiday
yes please

Happy birthday America!

which means no active streams, then

I got work to do today, I suppose I will come back later and hope I don't miss anything

BASED ASIANS amirite Kimipedes?

Really, he only does it for (you)s so if people just stopped responding to him it wouldn't happen. I don't know why anyone would reply a kek, dem, or repub flag anyways.

It is very little time investment. a minute at most I would imagine.

Happy America day Ameribros and to many more

>I don't know why anyone would reply a kek, dem, or repub flag anyways.
because whether people want to admit it or not there are a lot of newfag redditors in these threads that love bait

I admit it and tell them to fuck off every single day. Plebbitors aren't welcome, they need to fuck off.

>moslem, atheist are jesus
>judeo/christian, moslem are satan

>Leaf that respects his Southern neighbors
You're a rare breed, my friend.

Why is Trump allowing Ivanka and Kushner to meet with Soros? Why hasn't he fired that fucking kike traitor?

I always expected shills to cry "muh Assad", "muh White America", "much Civic nationalism" in attempts to divide and conquer us. But never thought I'd see shills cry "based Norks"

I know why he does it.
I just want to know how he does it.
I've been on, and off of here for about two days straight now, and with only a few hours between, due to the insomnia I sometimes get.

Checked, my countrymen are fucked a lot of the time what can I say.

>he doesn't love Best Korea

Explain yourselves, useful Jewish idiots!

Go look around, you will find lots of people who regard NK as great for their cooperation with anti-Israeli governments and aid to rogue governments that are anti-US and thus anti-jewish somehow.

/sg/ is pro-North Korea, as has Sup Forums been for as long as ever. I used to think LE BASED BEST KOREA was a meme, but it's actually serious.

It's contrarianism for its own sake. It doesn't matter that narratives are consistent, only that the one being spouted at the moment runs counter to yours.

yeah, I can't take these faggots at /sg/ seriously. they unironically chant death to america and support terrorist nations, yet they call us a bunch of redditors and spout tinfoil hat conspiracies on how drumpf bombed an empty airfield because his daughter made him cry with dead baby pictures. I'm glad they stay in their little circlejerk, for the most part, because they are one cringy crew

I definitely will vote for Hillary. She is, IMHO, a true stateswoman. And she is sexy as well. She is ingratiating, warm, has an infectious laugh, is a shrewd cattle futures trader, has a good, tight leash on her moronic husband, has two wonderful brothers who add to her credibility as a humanitarian, she's smart as a S-M whip, she's more pear-shaped than an actual pear, she knows how to pick girlfriends (Mrs. Weiner), she has a wonderful daughter who made $500,000 for a half-year's non-work at NBC, she was a truly GREAT Secretary of State as her air miles prove, she out maneuvered the genius Trey Gowdy through eleven hours of testimony, she said she was going to get that video maker who caused Benghazi and she did, she survived a hail of gunfire as she exited the plane in Kosovo (or wherever the hell it was) ... I could go on all day.

It's an extensive list. They will use anything and everything within their arsenal, but they should probably have some form of training to go along with it. As is, all the shilling does is make newfags respond, and sometimes annoy regular posters enough to filter.

>as has Sup Forums been for as long as ever. I used to think LE BASED BEST KOREA was a meme, but it's actually serious.
Hell fucking no, Sup Forums has not always been pro-NK commie. You are out of your mind, only in the past few years has anti-American online elements become unironically pro-communist nonwhite regime.

Trump who promised to release his tax returns over and over and over and never did as other candidates did wants everyone's personal voter info and entire voter history??? Talk about ABUSE OF POWER!!!!! Trump who ran a fraud University and fraud Foundation wants your secret private data??? CONMAN!

Ever notice how the minute something happens in the world the advanced shills distract by saying the kikes are behind it? Now the Jews are usually behind a lot of things and terrible cockroaches but it's interesting to see how they distract from the occasional truths not involving the kikes.

illegal alien

Uhhh, are you really calling the alt-right cringe? I don't agree with them but I'll take them over cringey Redditors who mindlessly support Trump and spam kek memes everywhere any day of the week.

They have taken "oppose the jew" to the extreme. Im all for opposing the jew but Islam is the main threat at the moment. Destroy Islam then the jew will be a cake walk. It comes down to who is the immediate threat.

In three days it will be three months since that day. It takes weapons-grade asshurt to be angry about busted asphalt, cafeteria tables, and outdated MiG's

Nah, they just don't like Jews. That's why they unironically support North Korea. The weird part is it took them this long to realize it.

in /sg/ at least, the argument goes "usa is literally israel, therefore, country x is based because it opposses israel, death to america/israel!"

I find it funny that people like that would go out and vote for trump, then do a complere 180 after a political bombing without any meaningful casualties. Makes me wonder what other stupid meme issues people voted trump on
don't make me spam their "memes" in this thread

because they are trying to frame the issue as "you must agree with me or you are a kike and I have no need of further explaination, kike" whether or not that believe that.

You hit the nail right on the head man.

is the president going to be at the "capitol fourth" concert?

that's /sg/ for you

you also have to have nothing else going for you to bully a younger general, on an anime imageboard, just because it's younger than you. elitism is what gets me most about those fags

That is my point, I am saying so long as it marginally hurts Jews even circuitously they would support it. Furthermore my point is there is a large faction of Anti-western Anti-American groups online including actual Americans who support that which hurts western and American groups via the logic that anything which is against the west is also against Jews and decadence.

Well I don't support intervention or any coalition bombings in Syria but I also don't think the USA/Israel is the world's greatest sponsor of terrorism. That is Saudi Arabia.
>memes
Don't post them or anything but what's a good summary of what they are like

There is truth behind the matter to some degree and people here need to fall in line, it is only recently that his place has embraced some absurdities and historical context needs to be factored in.

He's more American than you tho

Just stopping in to say I'm glad these threads are still a thing. I remember being worried there would never be a trump gen again after election night... victory is sweet.

I'll admit that it was funny at the time, but who else wish we had someone more even tempered and experienced as President right now?

I have to think that damn near anybody would be handling this better than Trump and him throwing insults on twitter surely won't help things.

I'm pretty scared right now

Here, let me help you capture the entire image

Interestingly enough, by pushing the "jews did it" idea to the very limits of logic, and reason they're causing infighting among the nationalist, who directly oppose globalism, which in their minds, is a problem entirely caused by the Jews.

And now they want us to protect them, imagine that. It all comes to a full circle.

>still more dead than the entire combined deaths of America and allies
lawl

Well unfortunately Sup Forums is collectivist as it gets even when /n/ was a thing. But as I got older I realized that this is just harmful to people. This year though was when D&C became the new normal here. I sometimes even think that Jews are LARPing as "Nazis" to try and sway the gullible lambs here into thinking everything. Now every time I mention this people call me a kike, it's no use preaching to a choir brainwashed North Korea style at this point.

>I'm pretty scared right now
AS YOU SHOULD BE

Really makes one think

Imagine america after the purge..no welfare waste..no gang crime..no bullshit PC crap

Unlike Truman he's allowing competent men like Mattis to have a say and listen.

The amount dead is much lesser as a total. It is impossible to accurately count but many wounded in the south were not done so seriously, while accurate counts can not be taken from the north due to secrecy. The toll on the North was far far greater.

>elitism is what gets me most about those fags
Think of their general as an anti-interventionsim general populated by people interested in following current wars. They treated Obama the same way as Trump because they've both made boneheaded interventionist policies which include selling weapons to terrorist states. They're incredibly consistent but don't expect them to defend Trump just because he beat Hillary.

alright let's settle this

who is the true queen of Sup Forums

Bottom right

ecelebs RAUS

Yet the North won and now control the entirety of Vietnam.

they are hypocritical as well. they like coming in here to call us an r/donald circlejerk and liken us to some retarda that need to be put out of misery
>fat guy eating cake.jpg
but they are a massive circlejerk hugbox with the most plebbit tier memes I've seen in a while. and the whole "we're the last bastion of old/pol/" and the whole elitism thing. Very petty if you ask me, and for an "old/pol/ general", they seem to spend an awful lot of time talking about us supposed retarded redditors, whe we spend almost no time talking about them
yeah, I think /sg/ has been consumed by the hate of the jew complerely. they are willing to side with any shitskin with a rusty ak that chants death to america/death to israel, never looking at a bigger picture. sad existsnce, if you ask me

That doesn't help your point at all.

We slaughtered them wholesale in their own shit-hole jungle where they should have had every advantage.

Also I think it's hilarious that the same finposter who was ass-blasted before the election still has nothing better to do than shitpost in this thread.

None of them, but I want Rage to be my gf. She's incredibly annoying but I find it cute. Would suck the crypto-Jew farts out of her little ass to be quite honest with you familial entity.

AJ is best girl.

8 years

Lauren

It didn't turn out too well last time.

That's what happens when you have weak people like yourselves at home whining about the war taking too long.

They didn't get the land they open now by war, they for it through diplomacy (Paris meeting)

I won't get in this whole thing because I know your are baiting, but American involvement in Vietnam ceased years before the incompetent South Vietnamese government was overrun under the new northern leadership. A treaty was signed between all parties before the second outbreak of war post-US support.

I know who they are, and what they stand for, what I am saying is that they attafk /ptg/ over the tiniest nonsense, same with americans who have nothing to do with syrian war. they are boneheads who think they are better than everybody else, end of story
all e celebs are cancer, no exceptions

And now they're capitalists who want to buddy up with America

Rage of course, but alex will always have a special place in my heart

T.B.H.