I BELONG TO 1% ASK ME ANYTHING

My family is among the 500 richest out of 70 million people.
I will answer ANY question whatsoever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/savetheelephantsinfo
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_billionaires_by_net_worth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how man dicks have you sucked faggot

What can you tell us about the Greenbergs?

I too want to know this, and only this

If I may play a guessing game.

1000+

Good for you

Proofs? Lambo with a stamp or fuck back to >>>soc

What a coincidence. My family is among the 500 richest too!

Without proof your thread is worthless OP

Do you hunt the homeless for fun?

post proofs

Barron?

>hiding his shit country behind a flag

How old were you when you had your first orgy? And how does your family justify your wealth morally?

do i fry my last sausage or eat nuts?

Where can i dump some of my income so it wont be taxed?

>I will answer ANY question whatsoever.
Name
DoB
SSN
Bank(s)
Bank#
Security Question 1
Security Question 2
Security Question 3
Picture
I really only want first and last.

You fuck kids don't you?

My question is, why did you make another shitty slide thread? Fuck off schlomo.

send some crypto my way and you'll be spared on the day of the rope

how many kids have you sacrificed in satanic rituals?

this.

Spare a brother a few million quid?

I wanna propagandize full time but I don't have the financial means.

What do you know about weird sex stuff that happens among the elite? Have you been exposed to any of the ritual sex stuff, or secret sex clubs? Are there people who cater to you, find you the women you desire and deliver them to you? How would someone respond if you asked for a child? Do you think you could get away with such a thing?

KYS

I dont really want anything will you show me some nice things??

Watches, jewelry, shoes, bullion, cars etc. Just something from the good life youre proud of owning

one was of a faggot friend of mine, the other of a trap. Used a condom tho
dunno who they are, pls explain
not going to post anything that may lead to me being doxed , sorry. Just ask away or get the fuck out, I don't care. Not larping, not boasting, just bored
no. actually I always give them change or cigarettes or beers whenever I feel like to
nope

Why lucifer why children you worthless cunts? To blackmail to feel like you are worth something you golden faggot?

Why are you such a faggot?

wow, op is actually a faggot

gib some moni pls! for the love of god pls!! 10 000 euros is nothing to you

>he didn't deny it
Suspicious...

are you a jew?

need a manservant? im NEET bro ill do it for free.

I demand that you donate 10000 Dorrars to this organization:
youtube.com/user/savetheelephantsinfo

Save the Elephants in Africa.

You know why.

>not going to post anything that may lead to me being doxed , sorry. Just ask away or get the fuck out, I don't care. Not larping, not boasting, just bored

HUR LOOK AT ME GOYS IM SUBER RICH :DDD

Prove it.

Send me 10 bitcoins here:

1DRM8Rmwu3x6X5W9Vsayq1r6oxCgQyTy36

Assuming you're verified, what's the thing that gives you the most pleasure in your life?

This isnt the op gayfags

he was asked multiple times and didn't answer a single post.

kill yourself faggot weather youre rich or not

fucking degenerate

This is need to know information.

>claims to be a 1%
>chosen flag

Only the severly retarded believe you, leaf.

You're a liar.

never had an orgy but for a gay threesome.
My father hate the state, he wouldn't pay a single Euro of taxes if he could to. He blames poors for being poors.
last susage reheated in a pan
my father used some shitty asian country. you will have to pay some money tho in order to figure as if you are living there and you also have usually to spend at lest some minimum amount of days there in order not to be fucked by your country. Once you move the money there just have a credit card and whitdraw money when in your country
>Name
Mark
no, never
not sliding anything you kike shill
don't have any cripto, if I had some cash on my paypal I would have done so tho
never been part and never heard of. Once I met a guy who later was found out having killed people during satanic stuff tho.
I smelled something was fishy with him so after meeting for some drug I gave him a fake number and never seen him again.
don't have access to my dad's account, sorry. Even if I had I wouldn't be giving out millions over the internet tho

Was Jesus "Caesar's Messiah"?

Ok so donate me $10000 and I'll believe you.

answer me
Tell me what you've seen. How easy is the procurement of women/children in your circle?

OP is legit, I can tell because he ignored my question. Fuck you OP

>2
1 in every 2 gays has fucked 500+ different partners.
1 in 4 is over 1000.

are you a jew?

Nice larp faggot, people who are actually rich on chans post proofs

Who are the Greenbergs? Are they rich Canadians who own a grocery store or something like that?

Post proof nigger, a timestamp with the most expensive thing in your room would suffice

>500 richest out of 70 million people
saged and reported, larping faggot

Can you paypal me like 10k? It would help allot.

Do you bow to Bogdanoffs?

Do Freemasons vape adrenochrome?

shut up steambeg, you fucking peezant

will you be my friend OP?

>What do you know about weird sex stuff that happens among the elite?
nothing. Never heard of. Weirdest things I ever heard is plain stuff like threesomes, traps etc.
>How would someone respond if you asked for a child? Do you think you could get away with such a thing?
dunno. If my father would find out he would stripe me away of everything tho.
I think about it every night and every morning, maybe one day I'll do it
>proud of owning
is nothing special, just a wooden buddha head I bought in India
I have never larped about satanism, never even fapped to children, let alone touching one. I know for a fact that someone use this pedo stuff to blackmail politicians and the likes
Dunno, I guess second child effect + lack of paternal figure
10k is a lot to me too
nope. My uncle actually is a pretty open out fasc/nazi tho.

Can you lend me a fiver?

Pretty sure I'm fucking your sister

Looks like they burned Anne Frank and then stitched her back together again.

but why did they turn her into Peter Sellers

Pls be my ai gf

>Be rich
>Have any woman you want
>Be a subhuman faggot instead
Italians are trash.

Are you rich enough to buy this?

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Can I borrow some money, and by borrow I mean take and never give back

don't have 10k to spare otherwise I'd do it. Been in SA once, loved little elephants, they make me chuckle
I like doing nothing for days on, drinking beers, smoking, fucking my girl
don't know what you are talking about
no, christian family
whatever dude, don't care if you believe me or not
most expensive shit in my house are my mother's jewels, dunno where she keep them tho. I sold a golden rolex that was my father's present two years ago tho.
kek'd. of course.
always thought adrenochrome was a fear and loath in las vegas meme
Once I was in Fiji and I fucked an australian heroin addict, daughter of some dentist. She was chill but also a liar. I like your people style tho

I'd really like a computer so I can become a pro Overwatch streamer, pls help?

sorry, don't have none

Saw this pic on reddit last week. You've been caught by a double-spy, you fucking cuck. Get the fuck off our board white knight

Are you a freemason?

timestamp with a watch that's over $50k or you're a LARPing fuckboy.

1. Do you feel superior to wage-cucks you see on the street/stores/banks? How do you perceive them and migrants? (brutal honest thoughts) Are they those poor souls you could run them over for fun with your Lambo on Friday nights for a giggle and not feel a shred of remorse?

2. How do you perceive women with low-ish self-esteem with low-to-okayish income? Discardable? What about Eastern europe women? Is the idea of killing them for fun sound atrocious to you? How close are you to Patrick Bateman?

3. What do you consider trashy people for your level of wealth and upbringing? (eg, are middle class trashy?)

4. What kind of friends do you have? What kind of attitudes/beliefs to they have about themselves, money, life, people, elitism etc?

Answer all 4 questions. I really am curious.

Did you have many friends growing up who were of middle income tiers?

Are you older or younger than 30?

Do you ever wish you lived in a different country?

Neck yourself OP

Where were you educated?

What's your IQ?

How many generations do you think your family's wealth will last?

You mentioned you were depressed, could you touch on whether or not money can buy happiness?

Often I find it interesting that the most depressed people in the world are people who just won the world series or just won the lottery. They wake up the day after and realize that this goal that they've been chasing their entire lives has offered them nowhere near the fulfillment in life that they thought it would.

Do you feel sort of the same way about life when it comes to money? I'm assuming that if you really felt like it you'd never have to work a day in your life and money's obviously not a big problem, so how much of a goal is it for people to even WANT to become extremely wealthy? Is there any real purpose behind striving to gather as many resources as possible? Or would people be better off finding meaning in other ways.

Did you know that you can decompress spacetime via self-induced isolated sleep paralysis?

Fake and gay. The only reason you're posting an AMA on Sup Forums is because on Reddit you actually need proof you fucking mongol

dunno where it comes from, sorry
no. my father neither, nor any family member. I know some people who enteratin in christian organizations like opus dei tho, they works wonders in businness etc.
1. no. I feel bad for those who believe what the media tell them tho. I know some behind the curtains stuff and seeing people so tricked in media's made up stories I genuinely feel sorry for them. I'd kys if I ever kill another person because of driving. Also, don't have no lambo nor ferrari: understatement is the name of the game, being as anonymous as possible.
2. eastern europe women looks nice but they seems gold diggers so I wouldn't fuck them let alone have one for girlfriend. Never have had killing thoughts
3. whomever wears something with a logo on it is trash. elegant and well off people don't need no status symbols.
4. normal people. I have 2 close friend that I might call in the middle of the night. One is poor as fuck (living in the shit part of town with a nigress), the other is doing fine in IT. not elitists at all. I would never be friend of someone who thinks of being "elite"

PayPal me $5?
Nathanprather at ymail dot com

Or more if you want

Do it fgt

yes, I attended state-funded high school so me and my brother were pretty much the most well off of them all.
slightly older.
no.
see middle school private, the rest public (state funded edu).
never misured it, some people say I'm smart but that's because I read a lot so I can make myself a clear idea about certain topics/history etc.
I think it will be done after me and my brother get some (we won't have children)

you should drink yourself to death

How do i getr ich
pls respond

Do it fgt

no. I know 3/4 people who didn't have any money problem (very old money) and shot themselves. The only thing that money buys is not thinking about meeting ends, but life won't automatically be on easy mode. You will struggle to find friendship, love and fullfillment just like any other human being. Also, you never know if people stick around you for the money or what.
If I wouldn't work my father wouldn't give me any money. My father is the kind of people for whom money will never be enough. He is close to his 70s and still nowhere near to retire.
no but I would love to know more.
whatever makes you comfortable user

Why are you so scared of anonymity? Are you afraid somebody is going to rob you over the internet?

Thanks for answering OP.

As long as you're not a LARPING fgt kek

that would be stupid. I'd rather OD on heroin I guess.
no morals, no compassion, no regrets, get over anything and anyone between you and your goal. That worked for my father at least.

You seem like such a good dude :)

Props, much love, and live long!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_billionaires_by_net_worth

/thread, OP found

no, I'm afraid some exif or whatever might reveal my identity and I know there's lot of people who'd like to fuck me up just because reasons.

How rich are the Rothschilds really?

yea addicts will lie. are you italian, mark?

we ain't in the billions range, sorry

Where does the money of your family come from?
I guess it was not from hard work alone

Kill the rich. Burn their money. Tell them to BTFO!

don't know. One of my family members is a politician who have been in pretty high ranks tho and once he told me that it's true that jews rule everything tho.We don't have any jewish connection, friend or relative. My family never attended anything jewish as far as I know
yes, name is actually marco

What do you think of The Rich Kids of Instagram? Do you mingle with those kind of people? Do you know people who do? If so, can you describe what their outlook on life is/their belief system/attitudes?

hi marco. my name is dave