Why are ugly British women so often scummy commie terrorist loving cunts?

Why are ugly British women so often scummy commie terrorist loving cunts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orAP92u5sAM
youtu.be/pdZgkGI5h0A
thejc.com/news/uk-news/police-asked-to-investigate-activist-over-hezbollah-t-shirt-1.440870
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because only scummy commie terrorists would shag them?

Between the wars and the highland clearances, the best, the lifeblood of your people were killed or driven away.

I wonder where that slag got that shirt

i having nothing against hezbollah but wearing a shirt like that in public is so fucking cringe. do they even realise that hezbollah themselves doesnt want any no-muslim women associating with them.

This

>Hezbollah
>terrorists

Pick one, they are /ourguys/

Its funny with that. They get drunk and allow whoever to jizz on them, then they claim to be "poly" because no sensible male would want to commit to them as anything more than a jizztowel, until they find a good cuck. So yeah you're right there only a commie faggot would be cucked enough to deal with that!

Good goy.
Hate the shias, they're anti-israel. Saudis are /ourguys/. Don't you love the diverse wahabbist mosques they fund in your countries?

Lol when nazis hate the only decent country in the Middle East so they side with savages

This

Keep crying kike

Not one myself but I like Jews above arabs all day every day.

Hezbollah is redpilled tho

Because they are ugly and can't be laid by Anglo so they turn toward shitskins.

Because you are a retard, Sup Forums sides with hezbollah
They are actually removing merchant, so they are good in my book

They're all scum. No-one is making you pick a favourite.

How can you be this bluepilled?
Arabs and jews are both circlejerking each other to destroy iran, hezbollah, and shias.

>hate zionism
>protect christians
>defeat IDF in war
>support Syrian Goverment

Hezbollah is /ourgroup/

Yuck

Anime is objectively more Jewish than the existence of a Zionist State.

Worst part about ugly brit cunts is that they somehow maintain high standards and demand the same princess privileges as a 9/10 qt. In britbongland even a 2/10 fat landwhale with downs syndrome gets laid with several partners.

What did you do pol?

Yeah I noticed that. Its really fucking weird speaks to just how bad this country is with alcohol.

Nothing. Twitter was all over her like a rash yesterday anyway. She thinks she's so much more intelligent and informed, bunch of arabs kissing her arse makes her think she's They Queen of the fucking Desert.

leave

>Hezbollah
>terrorists
Shlomo pls go.

post them

youtube.com/watch?v=orAP92u5sAM

>siding with any Muslim people
Holy shit you're a faggot

>not siding with hezbollah
my balls are laughing at you

Why do people have their own opinions about things? Reeeeeeeeeeee

Ah NOW I know what happened

what the fuck?
why does Sup Forums love sucking shia muslim cock so much?

>hidden flag
(((opinion))) discarded

Arabs hate hezbollah.

The jews fear Hezbollah. That's already a good reason for pol to side with them and iranians.

I hate any race that's not Anglo or White Europeans, Kikes, muslims and commies can all get in the oven.

The British empire should be restarted and we should colonize the world while exterminating all the native populations. Every child should be born white.

i think we can be sure what flag is behind that one

I agree. It's just more telling that she's some Marxist cunt who would probably oppose white groups with similar interests, as all Marxists do.

I smell a Jew. Hezbollah are based as fuck, protecting Christ loving people and fighting Ziono-Jihadis

She's and attention-whore commie but the (((salt))) in the comments was unreal, her accunt is protected now because of JIDF raiding, can't beat Hezbollah IRL so they try online.

based

THIS

Hello r_td!

Yeah, before she put her account on private I had a glance... Not good desu, doubt she's keen on the SSNP

>JIDF raiding

has anyone installed that JIDF app that alerts you to wrongthink that needs to be (((corrected)))? I'd install it but I don't trust them

You get put on a watchlist if you download that

I bet this silly leftist bitch only supports Hezbollah because of their plight against Israel, not because they're fighting terrorists in Syria, and in saying that I bet she hates Assad, a person a proponent of Hezbollah should support.

Iran (original Aryan country of Persia) is based

>hizbushaytan
>le /ourgoys/

You need to leave and never come back

t. Abdul Muhammad

>>protect christians

I wouldn't willingly infect myself with HIV, even if it lets me feel more at home here.

Chick in your pic is probably more based than you are, kike loving faggot

>its_scared.jpg

DELET

British muslims are sunnis, sunnis hate shias more than they hate westerners.

Why do you love sucking Israeli and Saudi cock so much?

The kikes want us to indiscriminately hate all Muslims so they can channel it into getting their geopolitical objectives achieved. Make us hate the ones fighting them while aligning with the ones actually trying to fuck us over and proselytise here.

Hezbollah accepts christians though.

>sunnis hate shias more than they hate westerners.
Not entirely true. While they do have serious differences we find Sunnis and Shias fighting on the same side in many places. The problem is that the divide is worked on by (((them))) that's why the MSM always reports on it and makes it seem worse. Hardline Sunnis are also supported by Zionists and their western puppets.

Actual answer: Russian shills have been flooding this board with pro-Assad propaganda for years. hezbollah is heavily pro Assad. Hence, Hezbollah, an Islamic terrorist organisation, is viewed favourably on Sup Forums

hezbollah did nothing wrong

>British
that's your answer.

>Russian shills have been flooding this board with pro-Assad propaganda for years

>makes me think

youtu.be/pdZgkGI5h0A

>Christian women
>Fund raiser for Hezbollah veterans
>Praising how Hez beat back the Israeli invader
>Sings a poem by Sayyid Hassan Nasrallah honouring their fighters
>Crowd goes mad

>thinking she hasn't converted to Islam

>she's anti-zionist
There's potential for great redpilling here.

18 going on 35

She probably supports Assad

Id fuck it tbhfamalamalam.

If you know what i mean.

IRAN IS THE GREATEST THREAT TO WORLD PEACE
*gives money and arms to saudis who fund ISIS and build wahabbist mosques all over Europe*

>pro-Assad
>propaganda

choose one, kike

really am starting to hate this place

>hezbolllah
>bad or terrorist
GOOD GOY
GLORY TO ISIS
GLORY TO ISRAHELL

I don't think she is a cultural marxist.
A CM would support YPG
Kurds n shit
A third position would support Baath and Hezbollah

yeah, and that's the irony, isn't it? All this time Sup Forums has been getting its panties in a bunch over JIDF and CTR, I've never seen a single post that has stood out to me as being from one of them. I'm pretty sure they concentrate on normie sites like youtube, facebook, and at their most sophisticated, reddit.

meanwhile, I've seen plenty of "Americans" repeating stock answers I've seen coming from Russian media. I've even seen them slip up once or twice and say 'we' when referring to the Russians instead of 'they'. Now, some of this you can put down to freelance Russian nationalists who just post pro-Russian propaganda wherever they go on the internet, but from the patterns and the level of organisation I'm 90% sure that there have been Russian state sponsored shills operating on this board for a long time. It makes sense. We know that Russia has been trying to infiltrate the alt-right in Europe. They fund non-mainstream rightwing groups all across Europe.

Until the last American presidential election I'm pretty sure that Sup Forums was under the radar for most people in the west. We just weren't considered important enough to be worth influencing. Whereas Russia has a history of working with fringe right-wing organisations, it definitely has state-sponsored internet shills. Plus, Sup Forums is kind of a known thing to the type of young Russian computer geek that gets hired to shill, because of 2chan.

all that shirt says is "fuck me plz daddy"

There is literally nothing wrong with Hezbollah

I've got Hezbollah coffee mug from Lebanon but I'm not putting my lips on it because who knows what the fuck they put on their paint.

American IP ban when?

Hezbollah is the only free army left in middle-east, slaughering IS and Al-Qaida, Helping Christian and have good relations with Assad and Iran.

Worst bait ever.
Russiagate is bullshit broh, russian media just put their stuff on the web, and their narrative fit better with reality than cnn and shit.

nice bait shill

Actual answer: Board is full of anglos and burgers who blame everyone but themselves for everything that is shit right now.

thejc.com/news/uk-news/police-asked-to-investigate-activist-over-hezbollah-t-shirt-1.440870

The kikes have reported her, I can't think why, thousands of people marched through London in those shirts the other day.

hezbollah isn't the terrorist killing people in the west retard. they protect the christians and other minorities from being killed by sunni and kikes.

Hezbollah aren't terrorists, Kikey.

At least she supports Assad. Probably prime target for red-pilling if anyone could be bothered.

Do you actually know anything about the situation in Syria? What option is better for Syria than an Assad victory?

Your faggot Maronite Falangist allies =/= all Christians. Lets not forget other Christians are the ones who killed your faggot puppet Bachir Gemayel. Pic very related you oven magnet rat

One massive test. Women test men all the time. If they fail, women keep acting out of line until corrected. Enter Islam.

Gtfo europe you fucking kike

YA HEZBOLLAH

Ugly women everywhere becomes commies.

>terrorist
Only the Zionists and their puppets call them that.
You need to go back to plebbit.

Oy vey !

From the Labour party's website.

The "I have zero values and hate my parents more than I hate myself" starter kit
>Edgy leftist paraphernalia
>Septum piercing
>Dyed hair
>Bad fashion taste
>Sour and irritable attitude
>More cellulose than most soap factories

No, Hezbollah "salute" Christian churches but all the Christian militias are distinct and independent forces fighting for Assad.

"Only" 40% of Lebanese Christians have a positive view of Hezbollah so while they are widely supported by Christians they are not viewed as god-send "saviors" or "protectors".

And Christians know how Christians were treated during the Islamic Revolution in Iran so they are still distrustful of Shia Muslims.

>Iranian-funded Shia Militia
>/ourguys/

Tell that to the Christians and Zoroastrians ethnically cleansed by Iran after the Islamic Revolution.

>Arabs and jews are both circlejerking each other to destroy iran, hezbollah, and shias

Hezbollah are Arabs you fucking idiot.

The only reason the Shias is behaving more decently than the Sunnis is because they are the underdogs. Look how they treated Christians in Shia-majority Iran and Shia-majority areas of Iraq.

This is Tehran, famous fresco "Down with U.S.A".
Notice anything?