Sup Forums is a Christian board

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board

Non-believers need not apply

God looks at the heart, man looks on the outside

But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees. For man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.” (1 Samuel 16:7)

>Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board
>Non-believers need not apply
there is absolutely no way the hourly "pol is a christian board" could ever be stopped
it's completely impossible
all that can be shaped to be posted on 4kike is pro-christian garbage

You're just jelley that the Holy Spirit works 24/7

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions (Joel 2:28)

>You're just jelley that the Holy Spirit works 24/7
no
I'm annoyed at the retards who "moderate" 4kike because they are protecting the likes of scum like you

>Being a follower of (((Christianity)))

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? (Romans 8:31)

This is why we need to get in the Spirit and seek God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit). He is Alive you know and He listens to your prayers.

God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth. (John 4:24)

Why is there no /christianity general/ to keep you cucks in a containment thread?

Because Christianity is politically incorrect

edgy

>getting triggered this easily
Go ahead and report the thread to have it taken down, user. I know you want to.

:^)

Are you feeling alright, user.?

You are retarded, it is a NAtSoc board and always will be

Christcucks GTFO! Jew worshipers

Enjoy your (((YHWH))) and his messiah (((Yeshua))), shabbos goyim.

Are you trying to say you are a practiser of Talmudic Judaism?

Be clear or else I will spam you back into the pit where you came from, T.B.H., user.

>Are you trying to say you are a practiser of Talmudic Judaism?
>Be clear or else I will spam you back into the pit where you came from, T.B.H., user.

>i'm wholly ignorant

As I told the other user., either be clear or I will spam you back into the pit where you came from, T.B.H., user.

Hell is for ever!

Reminder that Protestants are retarded kikes, not Christians.

you're just as stupid as your shitty christkike threads you love
you're just as stupid as every dirty christian on this website

Bump the thread every ten minutes with some pics. and then when the sinners spam the thread, spam back.

Also ignore obvious trolls, noticeable for their flags.

For ever! Hell is for ever!

Daily reminder that christianity worships a pedophile, communist jew.

Mohammed at least wasn't communist.

>tfw live in a lutherian country
feels gud

>tfw not even Christian
I just like to remind the Neo-Kikes (aka Protestants) that even non-Christians can see through their bullshit.

Fuck off subhuman mudslime.
Chickenshit bitch coward who ran away and into another country to be woo'ed and cared for like a overgrown baby you are.

You are fucking pathetic, nobody here respects a rat, nobody gives a shit about what you say. Kill yourself

you're doing it by promoting catholocism
you're the neokike
> (You)
> (You)
>Fuck off subhuman mudslime.
>Chickenshit bitch coward who ran away and into another country to be woo'ed and cared for like a overgrown baby you are.
>You are fucking pathetic, nobody here respects a rat, nobody gives a shit about what you say. Kill yourself

>those digits
I prefer Orthodoxy, actually. Catholicism was decent at one time and could be again, but is currently Cucked as all hell.

Hell is for ever!

Which makes sense, since Sup Forums is satire

> (You)
>>those digits
>I prefer Orthodoxy, actually. Catholicism was decent at one time and could be again, but is currently Cucked as all hell.
in other words... YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN
> (You)
>Hell is for ever!
you stupid bot
>Which makes sense, since Sup Forums is satire
the only satire is the assholes moderators who can't follow a single rule and clearly haven't read the faq

Daily reminder that you're all faggots, I wish hell was real so I could see you there.

user.

Hell is for ever!

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite

Hell is for ever!

Fuck off with your nihilistic, desert religion about love and equality. Sup Forums is a white board and we won't worship your semetic God here.

>YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN
Pic related. I'll refrain from say what I am because I don't enjoy Christians derailing our threads so I won't derail theirs.

Forever is one word m8.

ALL HAIL OUR DARK LORD AND MASTER, SATAN, YOU STUPID BITCHES.

Hell is for ever!

Hell is for ever!

If god did exist, it would be necessary to kill him.

if you believe or accept jesus as being divine you are a christian

I HEREBY RENOUNCE JESUS CHRIST BECAUSE HE IS A FAGGOT AND MOST LIKELY A NIGGER AS WELL. i PLEDGE MY ETERNAL SOUL TO THE DARK LORD, I AM FOREVER IN HIS SERVICE.

You all need to see the truth.
Godhood manifests in certain people.
People who had started with nothing, but grew to become one of the greats must have a spark of the divine in them, right?
Hitler was one of these people. Others included Tesla, Spartacus, George Washington, etc.

Satan is the true God of this Earth

fuck off chrictcucks

I never said either of those things. It's possible to have a positive opinion of a religion without practicing it.

It's Hell. It's for ever.

Hell is for ever!

This stupid shit again.

>Sup Forums is a Christian board
Which is one of the reasons why the rest of Sup Forums considers this board a complete joke.

Umm... mods?
i think

she's legal

no it isn't
if you think favorably of jesus you are promoting his religion

>Tesla, Spartacus, George Washington
Kek, Tesla was the only worthy one but in no way divine. You are thinking of people like Ramses II, Alexander the Great, Caesar, Augustus, Genghis Khan. People back then knew that they had the blood of gods running through their veins and I really believe this.

This board IS a joke though.

Yes it is, I'm begining to think the user who called you a mudslime is correct.

it's meant to be for the discussion of politics
not shitposting jokes
you stupid christkike
jesus is a dirty jew

Definitely either mudslime or edgy teen. I don't know how many times I need to tell you I'm not Christian m8, but I'm begining to believe you haven't the cognition necessary to grasp the fact.

>it's a"my desert fanfic is better than your desert fanfic" episode
Well at least it ain't a "my friends read the fanfic correctly" fight.

why won't you deny jesus then?

>my desert fanfic
Wrong.

There a specific phrasing you're looking for buddy? I don't follow or believe in Jesus and have already said so.