You can only post in this thread if your country is a continent

You can only post in this thread if your country is a continent.

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/7328-official-water-moon.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zealandia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protectorate_of_Westarctic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this isn't your country gook

The sea is our continent, for we rule the waves

So ronery being a continent.

>same goes for you Poojeet.

hey

It's my country more than yours, nigger.

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL.

g'day cunts

kraut cunt

Does the moon count as a continent?

It's a poo clay

only if its surrounded by water

America.

space.com/7328-official-water-moon.html

:D

American seconded. And yes, Canadians and Mexicans are by definition, Americans.

Į̱̮̥̤̪̥̯͉ ̶̰͖͚̥H̨̡̜̬̫̜A̵̘͖͟V̟͓̘̹̞͞E̵̡͔̻͢ ̛͓̩̹̕R͎͎̬͓̼̝I̴̗̱͟S̺̣̠̙̖̬̯̣̮E̳̯̻̼̭̕ͅN͓̱̦ ̙̱̬̘̱̗A̵̠̥̼͉̺̘̝͍G̵̛̮̟͓͈̟̩̰̥̼Á̴̼͔̪̙͟ͅI̧͓͝Ń̺̞̭̪̺̝̱

>desert continent
have fun with your scorpion in your diaper, straya

I'm pretty sure that Ganesh artifact was found in Queensland. Also, Australia as a continent didn't have a name before Europeans got here, it was just a bunch of Abo tribes who came from Southern India and are related to Dravidians. Also, Egyptians got to Australia thousands of years ago (look up 'Gosford glyphs'). We're not a poo colony though.

No.

A subcontinent, cumskin.

A subcontinent for subhumans. Fitting, isn't it poo-boy?

Britain is a new continent.

Modern Europe is so shitty that we need to distance ourselves even further by rewriting geography textbooks.

We own the continent does that count?

Australasia

Fuck you, I'll post anyway.
What are you going to do about it, huh?

apparently those glyphs were made by aus troops after they came back from Egypt

Implying your anti-freedom shithole is any better.

Australia the continent contains the island of New Guinea, faggot.

does the Levant count as a continent?

WE

>Coming from the country that can't even consume alcohol outside.

g'day cunts its me an aussie

gotta jack me bushie mates off in the ol' dungeroonie jeep when the chinaman buys me house and cucks me

I was in Melbourne City today and the big church near Flinders street had this big banner saying "refugees welcome" or some nonsense. Why do churches pander to this commie bullshit? Left-wing fags don't care about the church and it alienates anyone who values tradition because they wouldn't want brown shit flooding into the country. Also i saw this fuckin store called culture kings. Talk about degenerate. Its like a temple for nigger culture and guess what? All the customers are indian cunts, try hard american phillipino faggots and niggers.

Heresy

I doubt it. They're accurate Egyptian hieroglyphs, just like the ones you can see in Egypt itself. Oceans are highways, not barriers.

Wrong!
The banner reads 'Let's fully welcome refugees.'
So sad.

wuz

Straya

Melbourne is useful for one thing only.
Every year when they have their communist convention the plaster posters over everything giving one the opportunity to tear it down and spit on it much to the horror of godless degenerates.

and

So glad I'm in Perth, where we are less relevant and more right-wing than the eastern states.

CUNTS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zealandia

NEW ZEALAND IS A CONTINENT FUCKWITS

you lucky bugger.
your house prices decrease as our prices skyrocket due to the 'immigrant' influx.
there are houses in the suburb of Sunshine retailing for $1,000,000.

maybe, but the trade winds go from east to west across the indian ocean
although trace amounts of nicotine and cocaine wee found on queen Nefertiti (the argument against that is that the people examining her contaminated the body) so maybe

Gee that's even worse. It reminds me of this bullshit I see my stupid Boomer Auntie post on Facebook somtimes. "Wow, look at this totally Based church parroting talking points from the Guardian"

forgot to mention that tobacco and cocaine are only from the Americas (you probably know that but yeah)

>fairy bread
You sick fuck

Glad i'm orthodox.
Protestants and Catholics are losing their traditions and their following whilst buggering the community.
Also surely The liberals aren't moving to much towards labour which is moving towards the greens.

Nice try. Shouldn't you be protecting your farm from Mubarak or something?

Not so fast, cunt. They renamed your continent oceania because of all the pacific islands falling under its domain

Perthlican here, most people i know are still disgustingly left-wing. Though its mostly situated in mt lawley, fremantle, etc. Outside of those areas the people who are right-wing are socially right-wing, economically left-wing because they're degenerate bogans who want gibs from the government.

I'm at Curtin, the WA cornerstone of left-wing degeneracy. feels bad.

ongoing counter measures are in place, yes, and how's your shitty rugby team doing?

Buying bread from a man in Brussels
He was six-foot-four and full of muscles
I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"
He just smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich

Every egytpologist in the world has confirmed that they're legit.
Government relies on some guy from (((meblourne uni))) who says "nah, no way man. Like, why would they be in gosford?" and then refuses all archaeological investigations at the site.

>full

I would like to maintain my standard of living yank. so yes, FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!!

have you ever wondered why when you think of the term "american" you usually think of someone from the united states? because our country is so powerful we can steal the demonym of two continents and make it our own demonym and no one can do shit about it

the waves of immigrants

Huh! A mere continent.

The arctic will be ours, Ivan.

Hi

kek

Get your Antarctic bases off Australian ice-clay

We all know, the one true country is kekistan, ALL HAIL KEKISTAN!!

*swings cock*

too bad you cant swing a bat

2nd place is better than the poms

true, the SA team are no better 2bh

Green is full lad, you can live in the red.

no really, in any tournament we are terrible

being no1 with no trophies

>Unclaimed territory
Can I have it?

Italy is a continent, the rest attached to it it's just a peninsula.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protectorate_of_Westarctic

delet

:D

We might as well be a continent. Land neighbors are our bitches. We're the dominant global naval power, no one could hope to invade us (or the entire hemisphere without our blessing) due to this much like Britain in the 18th and 19th centuries.

>Anthem: God Save Westarctica

Hi.

Massive butts are not continents

I've never once in my 32 years alive seen a scorpion in the wild. And only like 3 snakes.

Had to spray the entire perimeters of my house, inside and out to keep the spiders out.

Girt by sea bitchez.

Zealandia coming through

America is a continent.

>not liking fairy bread
GTFO Gook Cunt fairy bread is the food of the bogan gods

Fairy bread was created to distract stupid kids from eating the real food.

would explain all the desert

Lord almighty that's disgusting.
I cannot find a local church that isn't possed to hell and back

Australia is not a continent. In which continent is New Zealand then? It's called Oceania

Can I live in the blue?

North AMERICA, reporting in

>claim to be a continent
>smaller than Canada

Red is where the boongs live though

whats up