North America vs Europe

North America vs Europe
Pros cons great things and shitty things

>North America
>No Greenland

Europe: Everything about it good, except its policies regarding immigration and multiculturalism.

North America: Nothing about it is good except for Canada.

Tha fuck? What about Mexico?

europe, everything is good except politicians ruining everything

america, people support the politicians ruining everything

>Greenland
Myths aren't real user

Nice cuisine for a lover of spicy food such as myself, shame about the drug war though.

My bigger nig rig

Jokes on you, Canada is like the 51st state.

ehh, its worth at least a couple states, gotta keep the frenchies contained at least

>speaking of frenchies, capcha

>America: guns and no sand niggers
>Europe: no guns and sand niggers

take your pick

USA: closer to freedom than any country, guns, cheap food, powerful country, beautiful wilderness ugly architecture, shit politics, non white, certain areas have no natural beauty, SJWs, fat as fuck.
Europe:commie, not free, hard to find a job, Muslim future, overcrowded, low testosterone males, refugee welcoming women, coalition politics, EU, weak, poor, in debt, beautiful towns and cities, good natural world if less wild, great food.

Hard choice

USA
>+ Guns
>+ Free speech
>+ Actual elections
>+ Religion
>- Spics everywhere
>- Niggers somewhere
>- Buttfuck ton of ugly areas

Europe
>+ Aesthetically pleasing
>- No guns
>- No free speech
>- Muslims everywhere
>- Marxism

Leafs and spics aren't on our side. Europe can have those faggots.

>- Niggers somewhere
>- Muslims everywhere
How does that work when you have a higher percentage of Niggers than we have Muslims?

Memes rot their brains.

Niggers are only in the south and Chicago. You're safe if you're in flyover states, New England or the west.

>How does that work when you have a higher percentage of Niggers than we have Muslims?
We do, but they're not *everywhere* Most of them are contained in the shitholes Detroit, Chicago, New York, etc.

You're safe just about everywhere else

probably sames goes for sand niggers to lol, do you think Cologne is a small city?

Then why did he include finland?

USA:
>personal freedoms

Europe:
>history and culture

Not Greek btw, brit/pol/ visiting crete for minoan ruins and moussaka

>implying that the ex yugo factories wouldn't start pumping out illegal weapons like they did in the 90s
keep in mind that this map shows only legal weapons

>>history and culture

you mean that stuff that got overrun by muslims and is being chipped away and destroyed piece by piece?

you do realize people arent visiting you anymore. All my friends talk about visiting eastern eu but nobody ever considers the typical spots like bongland and parris.

you're dying dude.

>US
>personal freedoms

Lol, European countries have virtually the same amount of freedom (and in many cases more).

>Less than 10
Wtf? I blame that on city cuck bois, in the country every household has at the very least a shotgun, possibly more and a rifle or two to boot

i still got my gun from the 90s war

Europe much smaller

European Union has more gdp than the US alone

japan is better than both

What is this muslim meme spouted out by Americans? My home county is literally 99% white. Have you ever actually been to Europe? Just about every single European country is far FAR more homogeneous than the US.

even fucking france is whiter than the us

And that is incomplete europe; without russia.

im here to confiscate your plastic spoon, nigel.

Nearly everything what you describe about Europe fits more into the US btw.

You do realize the United States is quite big

But yes visit new orleans and alabama and then complain about niggers.

Your tiny little pissant countries are done, over.
you cucks cant reverse the damage, the muds will keep breeding and you will do nothing.

No room for yurocucks

sure they are

You are delusional
I have never seen a nigger in my life, last time i saw a mudslime was like 10 months ago.

>croatia

well retard we clearly arent talking about you now are we

we are talking about the big cuck centrals like uk france and germany.

Cons:
Both are full of liberal piece of shit faggots.

Pros:
After having said the above, no pros matter.

both are not entirely white and free of corruption and faggotry

eu is not one country u fucking idiot

Beside if take scandinavia as top of eu representitives than :

Eu :

Pros
>Aesthetic architecture
>Great/cheap healthcare
>Quality education
>Comfy small distances ,sense of community
>Ecologic ,non gmo foods

Cons
>high taxes
>very strict gun laws

>you cucks cant reverse the damage, the muds will keep breeding and you will do nothing.

Neither can you. The moment any European country turns 50% non-white you will be already completely taken over. Chances are your future mud people will only help the muds in europe.

the coons dont fall to far from the welfare tree

but the spic will go anywhere where they can make money under the table

this

Europe is FUCKED
you have all lost your culture and identity.
You dont restrict these illegal mudslimes from entering and your little homogeneous commie safe spaces will be no more as they WILL out populate you (niggers will not stop having kids)

And despite this shit head are not okay with abortion and condoms and pill and sex ed. These things should be subsidized in ghettos of niggers and spics.

>you have all lost your culture and identity.
>flag

Have fun being arrested cause you called refugees refugees in those countries. Dumb fuck doesn't even know how much control those governments have over their people

Id probably like Europe if not for the laws. Its pretty depressing to see every white nation, absolutely every on struggling either economically, legally or demographically.
I want my freedoms, a good economy and no browns but Jews just won't let it happen..

Speak up about the Arabic ass rape over twitter and then be reported to the thought police. Seems real great user

Check out your GDP per capita. You're twice the size