Don't race mix because your children will be unintellige-

>Don't race mix because your children will be unintellige-
Wow...

Is she supposed to be attractive? I'm not seeing it.

i'd let her suck my cock, nice dick sucking lips

THOT SPOTTED
>Captcha: Calle bluff

>using Snapchat
>not low IQ

Cherry picking
My country goes through a lot of this shit.
"OH, user SLAVIC WOMEN ARE THEEEEEE BEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL I SAW LITERALLY ONE PICTURE OF HOT UKRANIAN WOMAN THEREFORE EVERY SINGLE UKRAINIAN WOMAN IS 10/10 TRADITIONALIST WAIFU"
Fucking hate that...

And what the fuck is a selfie supposed to tell us about her intelligence?

this is deep...

She knows how to work electronics?

fuck man. feels good not having blonde hair and blues eyes since it means i can fuck anything i want and not feel like im contributing to the death of the white race. thanks varg.

this

Why would you wanna fuck that? Disgusting wogs would stick their pecker in anything.

These threads are weird

They're supposed to bait you into thinking black girls are attractive but... They're not... They have to be so race mixed they only have white features and even then the skin and hair is just a detriment. Whenever I see dark black skin I just naturally think of disease. As if you cut it open and it's just diseased flesh.

Even with Asians I may be attracted to them but I don't truly see them as people I could have love for.

A modern toddler can operate electronics.

>t. nigger that stole glasses to look smart

Goyim don't want it,
Can ai has plz?

not being white has its benefits

Why are Jews such disgusting race mixers?

tfw no qt black gf

This chick looks kinda weird. I think it's her hand, it looks like it's disproportionately large compared to fbe rest of her. Would still smash though.

it's satire genius. he's making fun of those threads and adding the trope that thick-rimmed glasses make a person look intelligent.

Dude that hair though, looks fucking ridiculous it looks like bugs get caught in it and shit.

Because we know better than to reject something good over stupid reasons

I thought these were supposed to illustrate how they aren't _______.
That's the syntax of this whole faggot-re-post.
This girl looks disgusting. Whoever posted this has 0 taste. Also, how does a snapchat picture make her intelligent? She couldn't even use words...

You're right. Looks like she's looking backwards over her shoulder, but with the hand placement it makes it seem like she's doing the Exorcist head spin.