AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BritishArmy/status/881923045643796480
thestar.com/news/canada/2017/06/25/canadian-forces-aims-to-fix-its-recruitment-system-to-foster-diversity.html
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canadian-elite-special-forces-sniper-sets-record-breaking-kill-shot-in-iraq/article35415651/
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/6/25/whites-on-target-to-become-a-us-minority.html
archive.is/Q8GyX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>micro-inequalities

At this point I am sure they are making it up as they go.

this is how you lose in combat

worrying about quotas instead of the bullet coming at your fucking head.

And they wonder why recruitment rates are terrible.

>being dissed by a fucking leaf
Thank god your leaving the EU.
Either you jumped ship to the lava floor or you saved yourself from the burning plane. Either way we are all fucked.

The UK is the most cucked country in Europe

>it's real
twitter.com/BritishArmy/status/881923045643796480

Sure

Only retards join the military.

Nobody thinks you're a hero, there are no good and just wars anymore. You're dying for Israel and being a government benefit leech.

what the fuck do you know about combat, fucking leafs man.

> micro inequalites

>Army

>Equality

The military is heirarchal FFS

how can it value egalitarianism?

NANO AGRESSIONS AND PLANCK TRIGGERS

britain has SOME hope, all the shit in london has to make at least a few people wake up.

rise up, brits! be strong again!

I don't see anything wrong with this, soldiers from minorities should not be marginalised that will only make them worse soldiers

At least Sup Forums doesn't suffer from unconscious bias

>micro-inequalities

I bet you are a proxy leaf

It's true

Just ebd it alredy, you have nukes so just fucking nuke yourself UK, Jezus

Better than being a shut in overweight weak minded neet faggot.

I don't see anything wrong with this, the poor farmers should not be oppressed that will only make them worse farmers.

So the war in the Falklands was for Israel too?

t. Charlie 'Smithy' Smith, Private

Sorry bud, GCSEs were too easy for me to join the military.

so, when will they FINALLY start addressing the nano-inequalities?

Don't laugh too hard, our army is full of fucking cucks as well

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/06/25/canadian-forces-aims-to-fix-its-recruitment-system-to-foster-diversity.html

We're fucked.

The Falklands were 35 years ago, they were a different breed of men.

Recently joined the Royal Navy, gender bullshit posters in Collingwood Base. Fml, thought I was avoiding all this shit

>implying

>Unconscious bias
>Micro inequality

Seems to me like, "our brain washing of you cucks has gone quite well, but nature is still proving to be an obstacle. reprogram your minds, fight against your unconscious thoughts, complete the cycle you pitiful sheep; or it's straight to jail with you!"

I'm forced to agree, not only that but the BA is massively underfunded and can't even look after you once you've served.

I'd sign up in the event of a major global conflict which I felt the need to fight in but I wouldn't nonchalantly sign up to be cannon fodder for the elite.

Day of the Rake is currently ongoing. They have to make as many """"new canadians""" officers as possible in case you would like to resist the genocide of White Canadians as Trudeau is competing with Merkel in the Soros Cup

A nasty way to go, eh?

We will remember you for what you were.

A fucking leaf.

What did you join as and how is it? Thinking of joining after my degree.

Meanwhile in Poland there is a "concern" among left wing medias because people who join the army tend to be more right wing and authoritarian After they Are done with their duty.

Oh Fuck off.
Speak for yourself mate, I joined the army in order to serve my country and not the Jews. I do not regret doing it.

Seeing Muds up close changes a man.

send all non whites to war, i like this idea.

>this is what has become of the military that was the most feared fighting force on the planet for nearly 200 years

> t. manlette marines

There was a time when the English empire spanned the globe. Imagine what the men who built that empire would say if they could see what's become of it.

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canadian-elite-special-forces-sniper-sets-record-breaking-kill-shot-in-iraq/article35415651/
We know some stuff. We just leaf all the dying and military expenditures for you guys to handle.

They never fight anyone with a solid army anyway, they win with technology and big brother USA standing behind them.

This is just PR at this point.

You can always tell how serious they are about equality by how many women they have in the special forces (where performance actually matters). They have none.

Nobody ever thinks they're heroes, you're a hero if you fought in the big wars.

You're still a stand up bloke though if you join up, shame my local regiment got rolled up into the rifles.

good lord. every day is suffering. every day gets worse. now i remember why i'm an alcoholic, it's a survival mechanism.

>micro-inequalities

back in my day we called that "personality" lol wtf

Who are they loyal to when a new global Caliphate is declared?

This is literally the death of the west

We must protect ourselves against the new britts

>Polish military

Enjoy serving your (((EU))) overlords goyim!

I'm from Serbia, I just jumped on the worst possible ship.

underrated

>micro-inequalities
>grassroots
Is this satire?

if those are your only 2 options then I suggest you commit sudoku before reproducing

can someone link this?

1268 Euros for a family of 5 persons isn't really that much.

At this rate, you'll need military training since the native population of the UK is being replaced and are considered second-class citizens

>I'm United Statesian so I'm more qualified in combat than you

every time

>dying for Israel
VS
>not dying for Israel

>I'm an amerinigger with transgender & afro-mexican mutt generals! I know everything about military!
Kek, kys subhuman.

> t. I don't know anything about EU
> t. I don't know anything about Poland
> t. I don't know anything about military

How retarded do you have to be in order to say this? Poland is not and will not be a part of European army

Redcoat faggots. Get fucked.

Aren't you projecting a bit there? Again.
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/6/25/whites-on-target-to-become-a-us-minority.html

>micro-inequalities

Profit denial
archive.is/Q8GyX

>butthurt about USA
>links al jazeera
>defending paki UK

Spotted the shitskin

>We just leaf all the dying and military expenditures for you guys to handle.
>leaf