Daily reminder that whatever afterlife you believe you are going to you will go to when you die

Daily reminder that whatever afterlife you believe you are going to you will go to when you die.
Stop fearing death

72 virgin fuccbois confirmed

My afterlife is to relive this life only: everyone does exactly as I say, when I say it, and it lasts forever.

Right, the structure of the universe is based on a perception you've created during your lifetime. You hear yourself?

Checked

That's not how it works. I'm far older than what my driver's license says, boy.

Did ashley ever post nudes?s

Awe

What if it only exists in my imagination?

>fearing death
what type of retarded ass faggot does that?

>he still believe in notions of "life" and "death" when it's all just process

This is it man, no matter how you arbitrarily divide things up.

tfw this bitch still has her own board on cripplechan

i become a ghost and haunt people who make shit threads on Sup Forums

You mean I get a sarah andersen GF

whatever happened to her? did someone get to her? ...scare her?

Who is this pixie looking thing

A huge fag

cripplechan slash ashleyj

>Reality is a simulation
>Video games and fantasy exist so that when it's revealed you don't feel like time was wasted

PLZ BE MY GF, SARAH

Pascal's Wager: Humans bet with their lives that God either exists or does not. A rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss, whereas they stand to receive infinite gains and avoid infinite losses.

It is true that Pascal's Wager, in appealing to agnostics and atheists, incorrectly presupposes the Christian God. However, it is fallacious to suppose religion has any bearing on the probability of consequences after death. The probability has nothing to do with the number of religions or what anyone believes -- that would be a masked-man fallacy.
From an agnostic's or an atheist's perspective, with no evidence either way nor cognitive bias, the bayesian probability of a god's existence is 50%, 25% that it cares what you do, and 12.5% that there are unpleasant consequences for not doing its will. These probabilities can be changed by adding or subtracting properties to what is meant by "god." Whether or not the consequences are a spectrum between pleasant and unpleasant, or only infinitely pleasant and infinitely unpleasant, depends on this definition too. However, it is necessarily possible that the infinitely unpleasant consequence for doing any number of things is real, and infinitey divided by any probability is infinity, therefore, a rational person should indeed seek to know God's will.

Basically, fuck off satan.

OP I agree, if someone is into being whipped and tortured for sex fun.
what would be the point of sending them to religious hell? they would get off on it not suffer.