Why do people hate chinese so much? what did chinese do to deserve this? we never hurt anyone

why do people hate chinese so much? what did chinese do to deserve this? we never hurt anyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.biglobe.ne.jp/~remnant/nankingm.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chinky dinky shush muff

You are getting to powerful

Stop boiling dogs alive and dumping toxic waste into the ocean

how do I get a Macanese gf?

Stop being shit tourists, counterfeiting, and cheating. Then people will not hate you guys so much

how are you posting from china w/ flag, last I checked captcha is blocked. Also people don't really hate China. Compared to the anti-america shit on 知乎 or tianya its pretty tame.

everyone built factories in china, we have no choice but to pollute. we're choking because of you guys.

>why do people hate chinese so much?
Not hate, just do not respect

>what did chinese do to deserve this?
Shitty insect mided hive culture that literally excuses trampling babies in the street.

>we never hurt anyone.
Unless they were born female in your country. Or if theyre tibet. Or if they used one of your lead filled chinese made pladtic toys. Or if you breathe air.... and so on and so on

Nothing. I think they are fine. Kind and considerate people.

How's the weather, mind taking a picture?

The Chinese as a whole are cruel to animals and copy great stuff and turn it into cheap crap.

Nice wall, though.

are you 国家安全部? how are you circumventing GFW captcha block but retaining the chinese ip?

People that want to be top dog hate the current top dog.

i do like chinese people and i like chinese food, i work with two chinese ladies in my work and they're very nice.

that said stop fucking entering my country.

Exist.

Let me in~ sempai ~

Out of curiousity why are there like hige packs of chinese tourists roaming Norway in these huge groups of theirs, yelling and being a loud annoyance to everyone, its stuff like this that dont give the chinese a well liked reputation

Stop claiming shit that isn't yours, stop polluting the world so much, stop over populating and migrating everywhere.

Because your compatriots won't go back.

All you gotta do is stop eating Dogs and Cats and
every other animal that westerners like as pets
and your gold, but esp Dogs and cats man, that's just weird.

fuck off were full

no. Sup Forums pass
well, a few bad chinese dont mean they all like that! people notice the bad tourist, but polite chinese get ignored.

When you figure it out, let us know.

SINK THE

C
H
I
N
K
S

one of you cunts stole and ate my dog

why do you larp as chinese on Sup Forums , i see you quite a lot and it's obvious you are some retard english teacher as you can't even type in mandarin

You are robots
>who killed all the history and culture china had
Now only taiwan survives

Go pray to Mao

>we never hurt anyone.
all the folks who died in the communist revolution would probably disagree. Tibetans, Taiwanese, and the Uyghurs would also probably disagree.

Heh, Japan's greatest export is making cute girls cry and ruining their lives.

I hate you simply because of how much your people hate me. Chinese are jingoistic swine.

Pretty sure most people in China don't enjoy eating dog. It's probably even less than before.

Also, last I checked Chinese tourists are rude as fuck, loud, and have no manners.

Tourists from mainland China are an embarrassment to Chinese people everywhere.

Mainland Chinese do not get the concept of standing in line to wait for a queue, or that rubbish go into rubbish bins, not wherever you like. Some mainland chinese may be rich, but they will never have class or be respected.

borderline neo-nazi shit right there.

草你妈的用VPN的傻逼 你tm闲的蛋疼吧在这儿装中国人 像你这样的瓜批劳资见一次打一次 草你妈的 tm的不是混血杂种就得ABC 妈的被老外看不起了来这儿tm求怜悯 草你妈有多远滚多远

this is some sjw tier virtue signaling

>Be Chinese
>accidentally hit someone with my car
>if he lives ill be his medical bill slave for life
>run him over 5 times to make sure he dies instead

This is very commonplace in China, and one of the reasons people say they have no souls

You are heartless, selfish and greedy creatures,
All you care about is yourself, your family and money.
Morality, being part of a community, human kindness and compassion toward others does not exist in chinese culture, It all about getting rich and ad as long as im not breaking the law fuck everyone else is the chinese motto.

PIC RELATED... NO ONE HELPED HER, NOT ONE PERSON HELPED. ONLY IN CHINA THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

I say we chop one of her legs off just to make a point.

Even the Chinese hate Chinese.
Have you ever watched traffic cam footage from China?
It's like running over pedestrians is a National Sport.
Your elevators/escalators fucking EAT PEOPLE
Like they were designed for the sole purpose of disposing of your countrymen.
I've seen you crazy fucks treat babies worse than Muslims treat animals
HOW THE FUCK IS THAT POSSIBLE?
If your country had Jews in it, they'd say the pollution was a Nazi inspired outdoor gas chamber
The only success your country has to show for itself is Hong Kong and it's success can't even be attributed to China

Until you stop Yulin Dog/Cat meat festival, I want to see your country nuked into glass. You fucking barbarians.

Tibetans and Uyghurs are subhuman.

Taiwanese don't exist.

>names a town
>blames entire country

>no
Straight facts

>Speak against the Communist Party
Go to a labor camp

You WILL be executed & your organs sold to an organ transplant tourist.

Not even exagerating

If you don't act like a subhuman and you keep to your own i have no problem with you.

>go has too many squares

this has to stop.

because their qt waifus wont date me even tho im white

She succ me

You're literally wiping us out with both population and cultural displacement.

not a fan of asians in general Tbh

INSECT PEOPLE MUST DIE

NO MORALS = NOT HUMAN.

>Chinese people have a high IQ

When will this meme end? 90% of them have nigger tier retardation and behavior.

There's too many of you.

Speaking as someone who has gotten rich off importing shitty chink goods. Every fucking time i go to negotiate some deal you try to jew me more than a kike.

Like, i never thought it possible to outdo a kike until i stepped foot in mainland China. Atleast the Taiwanese offer you a handjob while they try to fuck you in the ass.

when i was in beijing a guy with no arms chased me down an alleyway whilst frothing at the mouth and screaming at me

it was like 2pm in the afternoon

weird fucking country

shutup Taiwan
Your not helping

China means Comunist fucks, with no souls or morals

Taiwan means civilized island

Subhumans eating dogs everywhere in south east asya

>Pretty sure most people in China don't enjoy eating dog.
kys nigger they love dog and believe that the more an animal suffers before it dies the tastier the meat. Chinese are subhuman trash except for the qt's

Ugly and they have no soul. So you get the worst of the mix. Plus you can't seem to stay out of our fucking countries as well as buy out the real estate here. So kill yourself! As well as any other Asian group there is

>german
>thinks chinks are powerful
im not sure what I ever expected from you, what a disappointment

Fuck off you dog-eating proxy whore

God almighty , just be fair to eachother. It's not that hard.

>Chinese are subhuman trash except for the qt's

Don't be a cunt , they carry their genes.

>she will never accompany you to comic con
>she will never walk into the function room with you at your 10th high school reunion

wish the rape of nanking was actually real
which it wasnt

www2.biglobe.ne.jp/~remnant/nankingm.htm

because Chinese are fucking dogs, uneducated pricks with no balls, sending all your commies motherfuckers emigrates in all our precious white countries, we do not want you

lsd is a helluva drug

你要相信我真的是中国人。你是ABC吗?

We really don't.

Rule Taiwan, the true China

post some noodle house pics

Chinese claims on island they don't own and threatening the surrounding nations.

Fucking savages now that i think about it. At least i can somewhat relate to the Japs.

how the fuck are you using internet? i will report you to your chinese politburo or wtever it is.

You're a bunch of sociopaths you only care about materialism, and are socially inept creeps.

Lol at the first part of your sentence, basic, incorrect grammar mistakes.

Maybe 好好学习 a few more years before you larp, english teacher.

I agree that the dog meat shit is retarded

However...the global killer here is Fukushima. Japan is dumping hundreds of thousands of highly radiactive water into the pacific every single say since the meltdown.

>he just wanted a hug

(OP)
you keep fucking up my dry cleaning

Chinks are insects in humanoid form.

when will you evolve

How do you type in chinese, anyway?
Don't you guys have a different symbol for evry word or some shit?

FUCKING CHINA

Have you heard of the "runoff sentence" in English? Well congratulations, you managed to do it in Mandarin.

白鬼滚出中国吧