How much time left, until someone will attack this country? What do you think? My bet is on <1y

How much time left, until someone will attack this country? What do you think? My bet is on

Other urls found in this thread:

koreaexpose.com/megalia-south-korean-feminism-marshals-the-power-of-the-internet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody's going to attack it. No natural resources to gain from it.

I think in this situation material profit is not main criteria.

Even now the US, Russia, and China are in heated debate about attacking. The main sticking point is that each of them want one of the others to do it, as it will be a lot of pain and virtually no real gain.

Checked

How come China is no longer supporting the DPRK? They helped them during the Korean war

Except for the rare minerals they're sitting on, dumbass

It's easily worth trillions of dollars

I think with current dictator is harder to talk, than with previous. I guess that's main reason.

Never lol. If it didn't happen in 2010, or during one of several incidents before that, it's not going to.

Lol what? NK has like the biggest reserve of rare minerals for tech components and shit

South Koreans, the only people on earth more delusional then North Koreans.

No on my watch, warmonger scum.

Am American, former NK analyst.

yes yes, I remember when the norks tnt'd their own nuclear plant and America failed to give them the promised electricity/fuel for doing it. Which resulted in NKorea losing trust in the US.

It's not my first day either. And if you think the United States wants to let the norks grow in strength and end up as cucked as seoul you are wrong.

Never they're not some stupid sandnigger
They actually have a gigantic army with millions of troops and they would foght to the last man
Nobody can do shit against them without losing millions of people too
And bombing them to hell would be stupid because there is npthing you can destroy anyway

Home of Megalia: thhe most insane and disturbing form of feminism ever.
koreaexpose.com/megalia-south-korean-feminism-marshals-the-power-of-the-internet/

It's going to be the messiest conflict seen in most peoples lives. The problem is, the cost of inaction grows exponentially daily.

Do you want ten million dead today, or a hundred million dead tomorrow? Also imagine you are America. Right now the biggest portion of the toll paid is by South Korea who just elected a pro-china president. If we wait, the cost in American lives, and the prospect of nukes on our home turf, grows worse literally by the hour.

I don't get this meme. Nobody cares about a fringe feminist website. Why don't you look up their Alexa rating compared to Ilbe?

Ginseng tea.....like a coffee.........

Kim has nothing against germans and he sees us not as an enemy so i dont care
Would be fun to see millions of americans die

Even if it happens and they win, what happens afterwards? How is the land divvied up? Since DPRK have a fair amount of coal and a little plutonium, I assume there would be fights/arguments about who gets what.

That country is already under the hegemony of big (mostly US based) corporations which make profit out of its coffee, fruit, etc. Lots of rich Europeans, Americans and, of coursh, Joos settle there in their late years. In exchange locals are granted a decent life. There is ALREADY a Rothschild owned Central Bank. Basically there are no reasons to change the status quo.

To start a war you need to get something out of it. NK has no worth at all. No resources, no industry, no geo-political strategical relevance after the fall of communism. It basically is a leftover buffer state that never integrated itself into the post cold war era. The reason they stir up so much shit recently is a desperate attempt to be noticed on the international level and be taken seriously. Too bad that it is never going to happen. That's NK gentlemen, a "state" so ridiculous that it can threaten the usage of nuclear weapons every month for 5 years and nobody will still give a shit.

>until someone will attack this country?
nobody will attack a pointless country like north korea.
they have zero resources.
they have zero people.
they have zero point.

This is the leaked proposal by China, which obviously puts the highest costs on the United States, and highest benefits to China.

Why the fuck are we even defending these assholes? The latest election made it perfectly clear that South Koreans do NOT even want us there.

Were going to sacrifice young American men and families and tax dollars for these pieces of shit?

WITHDRAW NOW

Sorry, my mistake, I thought that was Costa Rica flag. They have no army, so anyone could attack them

what colour is who?

red is china, light blue is sk, dark blue is us, yellow is russia

Red-China, Yellow-Russia, Light Blue-United States, Dark Blue-South Korea.

righto cheers, but what would happen to the land afterwards? mining/genocide/urbanization?

we've been watching you guys die over the past few years through immigration, so your opinion is understandable.

it would either all belong to SK, or China would get a piece. China's border region already has a bunch of Koreans. so yeah, urbanization, and they'd tap some of the resources that NK currently can't access.

They are suggested economic burden zones, to deal with the economic crisis of the collapse of the nork regime, and to contain migration. But in all likelihood it would end up like post-war Berlin, divided between quarreling powers, until it can be economically and politically feasible for the reunification of the korean people. Which China will never allow.

IIRC China formally cut military ties to the DPRK back in 08 or something. They still give them massive shipments of food in exchange for Coal and radioactives but otherwise want nothing more to do with them. A big concern is of course the cost of the war in both money and manpower but since they're a big player like the US as well as being the regional superpower their situation is more complicated. The US can bomb the north into oblivion and don't actually have to suffer much strife but the Chinese will have to spend manpower as well as risk having millions of refugees flooding the border since the norks will never ever flee towards the American backed border.

>someone

>koreaexpose.com/megalia-south-korean-feminism-marshals-the-power-of-the-internet/

They want a war before Nork collapses. If Nork collapses there is a chance that the Korean peninsula will be united. This is 100% what Japan China and US don't want.

Stay forever in Hitler's shadow shitlord :')

that's some Evangelion shit

>Anonymous: kill all men edition