The Inferior Koreans

I made a thread 13 hours ago on Sup Forums speaking of how inferior North Korea is and how they can't even launch a long range missile.

Just hours ago, reports hit the news that they finally launch their first successful ICBM.

One logical conclusion: North Korea browses Sup Forums and my thread rustled their jimmies so they needed to flaunt their dick to the media with lies.

My original point I made in my thread still stands. A small private company in California has already been to space and launched rockets while shitholes like North Korea still struggle to launch a single long range missile.

Why are we so much better than them?

My original thread is also still up

>One logical conclusion: North Korea browses Sup Forums and my thread rustled their jimmies

or you knew this in advance. white house user is that you?

OP beat the news media on Korea by over 7 hours. OP clearly knows something or this is a really major coincidence. I'd like to think NK browses Sup Forums

SUP KIM

The timing of your thread and the following events is uncanny

Nah white house user always states that it's him

Strange coincidence bump...

bump

>Just hours ago, reports hit the news that they finally launch their first successful ICBM.
irrelevant.
nk doesn't have enough people and/or allies to actually fight a war for longer than 2 weeks in the current vein of war tech.

north
korea
is
irrelevant

i wouldnt really say that, they are a isolated island having a fuck load of artillery shells, tanks troops, along with planes and other shit. They would be some what of a good foe unless you wanna launch a good missile killing them all on beach front.

Bump. Most interesting thread in hours. North Korea browses Sup Forums

I wonder if they like my LARPing

>kim got so fed up with the happening threads that never happened so he is creating the ultimate happening himself

Shitpost more. Create more happenings!

NK isn't an island you fucking retard.

There's already been plenty of posts by Kim so that doesn't surprise me
I'm fucking salty he's not posting more nude NK qts tho

If anything I'm sorry the only country they're connected to is know to most people for bootleg products. Can you imagine sharing a border with India?

Rest my case.

it is if your watch too much Lost

at least they're not 40 y/o virgins m8 lmao

>Western Australia

>Antarctica

Isn't shitposting that hard haram?

no wonder the ice caps are melting