About west men migrating for waifus

Daily reminder, we are not white like you, we are mostly slavshits and subhumans and we don't want you burgers and western degenerates " migrating " to get a waifu, our women are ours, enjoy the shit you created, we will enjoy in our non white subhuman countries.
Pic: the plan of saving europe after cucks have been killed by islamic swine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pAf_O3v3q1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Instructions unclear, penis stuck in Vienna

Fuck off Croatia

GERMED

>Albania
I agree 100%

>nuking albania and sweden
Where do I sign up?

>youtube.com/watch?v=pAf_O3v3q1Q

Sure thing Djorde, you will have the manpower and heavy artillery no doubt.

> (((sportswomen)))

With our Nova Europa allies not even NATO will save you, join us or perish.

Right here Mario, Italians were always good people after all.

You know mate, these threads are funny. It's always a circlejerk of cringeworthy autists that think of a "day of judgement" that will come, and that somehow they will be the ones leading it.

In reality however, none of the people here present have any sort of Political or Military power to do such a thing, or not even an incentive to. it all boils down to internet threats and spergouts but never amounts to anything above that. You can see by the amount of anger they put in their text how powerless they actually are to bring such a scenario in play, and they think typing in capitals will compensate for their utter powerlessness.

You must be new around here.

Nah, i've been here for the past 5+ years and have seen the same thing over and over again ad anuseam. I't sad, really.

Ridateci Dalmazia, vermi infami selvaggi tribali

Start from yourself serboturk

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA ANGLO WIMMENZ AT?

Im ok with this

>get EU dotation
>3d scan big cities
>nuke them
>rebuild worthy buildings from 3d scans

Anyone who would emigrate from their homeland for such a degenerate reason is even lower than a slavshit and has no place in his home country.
In other words, we don't want them either.

O love the look of that map in terms of expansion.

>Hungarians and Slovaks get some Austrian Clay
>Czech and Poles get German Clay for beer.
>Slovenes get Northern Italy for reparations and industry.
>Greeks get Southern Italy for good old colonism sake. Import elephants for bonus points.
>Croats get Central Italy so we can claim WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHEET
>Portugal gets to rule over Iberia.
>Do remember that Denmark is a christian country and are also anti-immigration and anti-muslim so they are joining us to grab northern Germany.
>Norway is allready preparing to nuke Sweden so they are also on our side + they told the EU to fuck of.
>We can ally with the Russians and have them take over Turkey.

Hans why do you think your women like to come to our coast.
Please do a DNA test with your dad just to be sure of the anwser.

>Kingdom of Jerusalem established

elaborate

they go there because it's cheap and sunny
muh cousin is married to a Croatian woman btw (and they have two kids)

>they go there because it's cheap and sunny

That and we don't have towelheads or negroes unlike the other coasts of Europe.

>muh cousin is married to a Croatian woman btw (and they have two kids)

Good for him.

Anyway German women are the second most unrestrained when they come here (British women often come here just to get preggers and are pretty loose).

What?

>no nuke for Birmingham

>our women are ours
incorrect!
those women are mine.
all women are mine.
the rest of you are beta cucks compared to the Glory that is my manhood.

Oh i can play that game too roach
also stop hiding your flag you filthy roach

When his goal was to throw a bait and the fish starts biting. xD must be nice to be a fish in a sea of baits.

Can confirm this. Literal whores. Many of them ugly as fuck though.

ana

>we don't want you burgers and western degenerates " migrating " to get a waifu, our women are ours
Tell that to your women, youre barking up the wrong tree

> barking the wrong tree
> your governments and corporations constantly shill western degeneracy over here

sure thing colgate

You should tell that to the Slovene
His women really love dalmatian dick

we already know

looks good, the eternal german has to die

What about Swedish women?

That would mean Europe had no decent national football team

>what is croatia
>what is portugal
>what is spain
kys cuck

>our women are ours
Is that why 99% of the whores here are eastern european and why every loser gets a slavgirl if they're still alone by the age of 30?

its probably because german women are ugly as fuck though

They aren't, but even if they would be that'd be no reason for your women to come here and whore themselves out or desperately look for western men.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind. I have a German gf but I used to be with a girl who fell into a coma before that and she woke up a couple of months ago. She still wants the D and is slovenian so I have a back-up which is pretty nice, though slightly degenerate.

wtf is the problem now, i thought you wanted "hot blonde" swedish women? hand over olga and you will get anna in exchange

>Croatia
Drew vs Iceland, flopped in the WC
>Poortugal
Got knocked out against Chile
>Spain
Maybe

>Drew vs Iceland, flopped in the WC
won against them literally a few months ago 2 - 0
>Got knocked out against Chile
won the european championship
>Maybe
we beat spain 2-1

Sup brah, how many worldcups do you have?

0 currently
we were 3rd 10 years ago, since we did exist only for like 20 years as a country

> Serbia
>literally a shit tier Slav of all Slavs

As a Swiss who worked in Albania, kosovo in serbia. I must say that everywhere where there are many Albanians it just is shit. More violence, more corruption, everywhere garbage and then islam. Albania is the Africa of Europe
kosovo je srbija

Only green European countries can post in this thread from now on

I for one, accept our cheeki breeki overlords

our gdp is growing around 2% per year now

That's nearly not horrible my man

DALMATIA BELONGS TO CROATIA REEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol
we have the highest olympic gold medals per capita in europe
we have the best midfield on the planet
i think we're doing pretty good mate

s-sorry

When your population is so small a single fluke-year or success in irrelevant disciplines can do that to you, bruv

Fuck you, us Finns are tolerant westerners, not some racist subhuman slavs.

keep whining mate
your country is shit

>slovenia is third
had no idea

Serbian scum we need to secure the existence of the white race

don't worry, there's still a couple of nukes in the netherlands, so if they manage to take over in here there's sure to be one of them sent flying

W h o m s t will supply nukes tho?

you have to kill traitors first

4 world cups

he said a country besides germany you actual blind nigger

we will take our waifus by force if needed

Not in the last post you miscoloured deminigger.

That is possibly the most terrible strategic plan I've ever seen.

>giving a shit about a bunch of retards kicking a leather ball around
lel

t. ahmed

Since I can see your flag, let me tell you something, as an Englishman - I've had three Serbian girlfriends (though one was half Bosnian), and they were all crazy beyond belief. Two of them had severe mental health issues, and one of them was on lithium. A good proportion of their friends were almost as crazy, too, so as far as I'm concerned, you can keep them, as well as your delusions of superiority (which, by the way, all of those girlfriends that I had were absolutely obsessed with maintaining, and it was an integral part of their insanity).

Also, I haven't lived a single domiciled day in your country (not that I ever would, either), and I'm willing to bet that I've had more of "your" women than you ever have.

Enjoy your backwards Orthodox authorities.

Your women flee to the west because slavs are notoriously drunk/violent/lazy/poor. Women don't want to deal with this kind of men.

>implying I'm not right Enver

>spain cucked
>portugal not cucked

You are retarded or a 14 year old kid, OP. Spain has officially taken 12 rapefugees and most migrants go to France ASAP since it's shitty here

My gf is also a bit crazy but I like that about her,her excuse that shes just crazy for me.
m8 I sometimes wish our women were submisive like you Westerners think they are,but most of them are manly af.

olympic gold medals? you are talking about summer games.. what happens if you include the winter olympics into your "olympic gold medals"?

>being this delusional

At least I still have balls to not hide behind a degenerate flag

>White race
>EU flag

Sounds like they went mental from western degeneracy. Women here are shunned and avoided if they are on meds.

You also sound like a pussy who can't handle a woman and keep her in their own place.

based AF graph
>saved
flag of op is serbia dumbass

*months

too tame. crumpet eater ?

>4 world cups won by germany by players who aren't german

well if all your gf's had mental issues that tells a lot about you bruv

>Not nuking Dublin
That's a mistake, its not London levels yet but itt must be nipped in the bud now.

Look up the teams, nigger.

how about western women? ship them away before they get blacked