Is there even any major city in the South that's not completely filled with googles, and is actually worth living in?

Is there even any major city in the South that's not completely filled with googles, and is actually worth living in?

inb4
>living in a city

South = $500 for a 3 bedroom house, well within their gibs limit.

For real tho, I've never been to a major city that wasn't infested with them in any part of the country.

Small towns are what make the South great. If you're not in a small town then you're not in the South

>googles in 2017

Virginia Beach, kinda.

ehhh...Charleston? maybe. I mean, there are literal basket-weaving niggers that sit on the street but there are a lot of high-end neighborhoods and overall its more segregated than, say, Savannah.

Thomasville, Ga. Niggs are there, but the city is run by whites and it certainally shows.

>city
>the south

u wot m8

>inb4 living in city

>Guys i need a good recipe for meatloaf oh but im vegan.

Then what's the fucking point you assburger?!
Go find a nice small town with proper German/Scottish ancestry and visit Atlanta / NOLA / Orlando on the weekends like a proper southerner. We build those places to act like flytraps. It's where we keep the undesirables, you're not supposed to actually live in them.

So I take it your answer would be "no". Thanks for confirming what I thought

>27%
>kinda

brother is a charleston fag.... he says that technically in Charleston, the Googles are kept in check and not really a problem.
BUT, North Charleston, which is technically a different City, is right next door, and is rampant with Googles. He says there is literally a murder every day.

So yes and no on Charleston.

test

niggers

>googles

Fuck off reddit, no one suppresses our speech here. Nigger nigger nigger nigger

>googles

This shit is still a thing?

>major city
> no niggers
mission impossibrule

I felt nostalgic

Calling Niggers Googles is actually kind of funny. Let's force them to change to what were they considering? Alphabet

This

No, it's reddit tier garbage shit

Pungo

If it is done because you are scared to use the N word, then yeah reddit tier shit.
If used to taint the word Google, I'm all for it.

Every major city everywhere is full of roodypoos. There are no street corners to hang around on elsewhere so they stay away.

Mount Pleasant, SC
You are welcome

Niggers

this is why it started, don't listen to that other faggot

They're all in Green Run or scattered around Tallwood and Haygood.

Cities suck the life out of everything they touch.
Move to the country and learn to be your own person.

Lived in Charleston for 2 years and hated it, but you might like it OP. It's expensive though

Yeah have fun paying three times the amount to live on the other side of the Ravenal, and sit in traffic for 2 hours waiting for long point to change to a green light.

Huntsville, Alabama has the highest concentration of PhDs on earth

Clemson SC.
Pickens County, and the Easley area are pretty white.

>Huntsville
That's almost as good as Lynchburg, VA.

Man, talk about a nigger problem. Sort yourselves out.

Anywhere in Appalachia, really. I live on the Georgia coast and whites are minority. No real race problems here, though. Despite the way the media portrays the south, we all get along fine.

That's because in reality, you're all (yall) niggers.

Atleast the darkies have an excuse for being subhuman retards.

Yeah, that's partially true. There's a lot of white trash here too. At least our county carried the Trump vote despite our minority and most black people I know like him and/ or voted for him. You don't see blm or any kind of race group like that here.

charleston is terrible, dont even think of moving here

yankees out reeeeeeeeeeee

I want my /pol back dammit

only St Louis has Google fiber in the South afaik OP

theres plenty white trash in the midwest also come to vegas from time to time and plenty commiefornia white trash assholes

No. Niggers congregate in big cities because they are pack animals. Every wonder why black people are constantly taking to their families on the phone? Move somewhere rural.

Ohioans are worse than blacks in every way

Savannah is pretty ok, but there's some isolated nigger pockets in the poor parts of town, as usual. You cant really go anywhere where there's not a nigger infestation.

Maine. Too cold for googles.

all of them in Savannah work for the whites, like, all of them. every single one

so theres no nig nogging

Dunno. Tallahassee?

I like to show up to work a 6 or 7 in the morning because that way nobody is there and I can get shit done without being bothered.

If I make it in at 4 or 5 I get to see the neo-military fags out for a run.

But if I get there at 6 or 7 I get to see the army of googles hired to clean shit up wander around like zombies at the end of their shift, always laughing about what shaniqua just did or sports or something.

You should throw trash at them as you pass. Make the niggers actually work a day in their lives. If you can peg one, I will buy you lunch.

It's better to imagine that in fact I own slaves to clean up after me.