Other urls found in this thread:

zombietime.com/prairie_fire/
archive.is/472qM
youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ciccmaher
>(((maher)))

#BashTheFash

How has that faggot not lost his job yet?

>posting it on social media
They don't think these things through

He's probably being protected by people in higher positions.

He is the physical manifestation of anti-white to the normies. He is out of his mind to associate himself with tearing down these completely nonthreatening flyers. I guess we should thank him really.

whites deserve to die for allowing these kind of people to control education. nowhere else in this world do they act like this.

do chinese put anti-chinese propaganda at their campus? do spics put anti-spic propaganda at their campus? does anybody else do this? this is why whites deserve it. you allowed it so reap the consequence. it's not even simply not having in-group preference it's trying to sacrifice your country, ancestors, history, and culture to virtue signal. turn the other cheek christcucks cause like you're finished

>The real question

How to best boobie-trap paper?

>The weak deserve to die
>In 2017 whites are weak
Fascists everybody.

bill ayer still teaches as a professor

zombietime.com/prairie_fire/

You know they are quite retarded, when instead of just tearing them down and not giving it any more publicity, they take a picture of them taking those posters down, express publicly their displeasure while holding the posters up and sharing the pictures to all their friends online.

>Just Libshit thing.

Please tell me there's a video for that. Ingenious.

abt time people started organising, kudos to whoever organised this.

razor blades

Nazi scum must be crushed he is right

>TRS
Sweet.

it's called tempering. we already did it once with the Reformation. we will survive this too and become stronger

>trs shilling

same jewish shit

Literally nobody else does. Not a single 72 iq bush nigger, not a single outright communist shithole. Self-sabotage is a byproduct of Western liberalism, nothing else.

archive.is/472qM

Fuck off kike, what posters did you put up?

>it's not even simply not having in-group preference it's trying to sacrifice your country, ancestors, history, and culture to virtue signal.

The chinese literally had the cultural revolution over exactly this

Easy

And yet at no point was China anti-Chinese. It's always beem solidly anti-minorities (Uyghur, Tibet, Inner Mongolia)

somebody at that school should put up new fliers:
>"are you sick of retards getting offended by ideas that hurt their immature little feelings?"

Ok now go fight the aryan brotherhood fash basher. Go to the Bakersfield area find a white oil worker with an iron cross tattooed somewhere and just go at him punk.

This feels like it'd be illegal/in a legal grey area.

Legal penalty for this?

german engineering never fails to impress

what is the Cultural Revolution? Read a history book you clown

Only if you get caught

idk man, im not racist but i am tired of hearing people actually say shit like "i hate white people" and have it be socially acceptible.

isnt that the kike that wanted "white genocide" for christmas last year?

>WE PUNCH NAZIS

Singapore. We dismantled our dialects for the sake of being 'better' at mastering english and mandarin.

There's plenty of cameras and people around universities, they probably will get caught.

That's him.

>Germany
I bet someone already has gone to jail for this, right?

Legal penalty ?
The government is "legally" replacing its people and killing them, and yet when people are defending themselves through german engineering and intelligence we care about legal procedures to arrest these ingenious methods.

The difference is we actually get punished for our crimes.

Vandalism and whatever they charge you with for setting politically motivated traps. Oh yeah. Terrorism. I don't get it though. The point is to make people hate Islam?

>le (((meme)))
XDDD!!!

LOL Our numbers are growing, it's not a matter of "crushing nazis" you fucking idiots. They more you use rhetoric like that, the more you expose whites to your non-white ignorance and the result is they come to us. Hahaha look at you idiots, you think your raiding Sup Forums, all your doing is bringing the lambs to us, thanks for doing the work for us!

BASED PEDE

WE LOVE OUR KIKES DONT WE

>t. Jew

>The government is "legally" replacing its people and killing them
wat

I would give him a raise, fuck all non-whites. You've been talking shit on us whites for a while now, this is what happens when you take us on. This is just the beginning, get used to losing faggots

But isn't Aryan Brotherhood one of the most violent gangs in the US in terms of murders and violence? What are a bunch of 20yo dyels gonna do?

I see you are new here

Welcome newfriend. George is actually against whites and has called for white genocide openly on twitter before. I think you should read it again.

Hate them back, what are you waiting for?

Scared? You should be

The sticker was obviously not posted at a uni ut at a random streetlight

Good to see (((google))) corrected their translator that was blocking this translation

Hahahaha I guess you guys missed the parts where you get your ass kicked at RVEEY RALLY!!!! BRING IT ON PUSSIES :) which glock do you want to get shot with?

whoops

The smaller a minority the whites will be, the more ethno-nationalist they will become. For many countries it will be too, late though

>If you aren't okay with your race constantly being demonized you are literally a Nazi

What even is this shit

"White genocide". They are "legally" killing their own population, despite the fact that their opponents can't show a single bit of evidence that such a practice is mandated by executive orders or ordered by the law.

So basically it's just like "muh 6 gorillion"

That's probably the point, I doubt antifa's that fucking stupid so right-wingers give them a little shove in their desired direction: You wanna bash nazi's? How about the aryan brotherhood?

youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g

I don't need to read shit english fag. Should you be in a park with your buddies singing an oasis song?

found the nazi. we dont tolerate nazi fascist bigots round these parts buddy. dont make me crush you with my powerful communist brain.

Fancy words brother, I love your double speak. It always amazes me how sure of the future people like you are, it's going to be funny when you wake up shitskin

it's not a meme. it's just naming the jew. i guess you must be a jew. go away jew.

Nice try kyke!!!

> white babies have been a minority for years
> m-maybe a miracle will save us

If you're a man and white you should start thinking logically instead of with your emotions.

CCTV footage + fingerprints. Good job. You achieved nothing and will go to jail for it now.

Hahahaha you simple ass faggot, go back to you gender studies

>muh interbreeding
Show me the law that explicitely makes it legal to kill white people. Show me an executive order that mandates killing white people. Or else it's just another "muh ebil holocaust" kikery.

You're welcome!

>kill
You know genocide isn't limited to murder, right? Who am I kidding, of course you know that you kike.

Most people fleeing the third world are fleeing the effects of capitalism. You just never hear it said that way because it's politically incorrect.

>You know genocide isn't limited to murder, right?
According to kike definition of "genocide" they made for themselves to push white guilt narrative?

Yeah, but their entire identity is built around virtue signalling. On some level this commie teacher secretly loves that he's being "oppressed" by these posters, it raises his status in the shitlib community and makes him feel like part of their gay #resistance.

Prove it

The cultural revolution could be considered anti-Chinese. Many lives and traditions lost.

Not unless you consider the Spanish Inquisition to be anti-Spanish. The bottom line is literally no other society treats its majority as the inferior class.

Communists aren't liberals. They may hide among them though. They are wolves in sheep's clothing, ideologically speaking.

Hahaha nice try kyke!!! Did your community college teacher "professor" tell you that? Hahah it's gona be great to see the looks on your faces when everything falls around you

>Or else it's just another "muh ebil holocaust" kikery.
Russians went from a majority in Chechnya in 1955 to being a shrinking minority by the end of the Soviet Union. The reason was due to the change from an oblast back to an ASSR which gave ethnic Chechens, Ingushetians, and Dagestanis priority in government. Despite the fact that there were no laws necessarily targeting the expulsion/extermination of ethnic Russians in Chechnya, the law was selectively applied against them along with other measures such as government tolerance of discrimination of the Russians there. There were race riots, kidnappings, and murders that simply weren't investigated into much because the ASSR's government was anti-Russian. By the early 90s, Chechens outnumbered Russians not only because of their higher fertility, but also because of the slow exodus of Russians over decades. When the chance came however to go from a slow expulsion to outright genocide, what happened? That's right. Outright extermination of Slavs.

It's basically going to be like that.

Yes. You can probably find it on youtube.

yeah but these are yurocucks we are talking about

timid senile old fools, they cant help themselves.

Not at all similar. The Inquisition didn't involve the near erasure of the dominant culture. Quite the opposite.

Look at this libtard, spewing his lies as if they were fact

Nigga pick up a book of Chinese history. It's 5,000 years of Chinese killing other Chinese. The death tolls are horrific. The Cultural Revolution was China self-cannibalizing its heritag: burning down Taoist temples, smashing Buddhist and Confucian statues, young against old...

Cute pic of mexico, but that's not an argument, it's just a picture. Would you like to look more stupid today? Then keep posting kyke!

Are you retarded? Look at the numbers you mouth-breathing imbecile. American Gen Z will be minority white.

kebab aerlund

Not an argument.

Hahahaha that's pre-genocide, those numbers will soon be inaccurate. See you soon shitskin, can't wait to kill your people

>I'm not racist but
Literally everyone has in-group preference for their "tribe", it's hardwired into us by millions of years of evolution and present even in babies. It's recognized as a natural and healthy impulse in everyone except whites, who the jews tell us aren't allowed to feel that way and are racist if we do.

Hahahaha you lose! Thanks for playing libtard!

Killing the ideological enemies of the state has happened everywhere, Europeans have been killing their countrymen for millennia and the race survived. That's not remotely the same as giving racial minorities in your country a preferential treatment over the majority.

Look at the graph, substract the non-white % from the white spaces and committ immediate suicide, shill

Kebab'd Afterlunch

Did you forget your meds this morning fag?

You're either a shit/piss skin or a kike if you deny the browning of the West. Probably the former, you don't sound smart enough to be a kike