63% of Australians Support Gay Marriage

Gay marriage support is on the rise as latest poll results indicate more and more Aussies are up for changes to the law.

According to the latest Essential poll, only one in four people now believe people of the same sex shouldn't be allowed to marry - the lowest percentage in a number of years, AAP reports.

On the flipside, grassroots support for same-sex marriage is now sitting at 63% - the highest its been since March 2016.

More than half (59%) still reckon a national vote is still the best way to make a call on marriage equality, mostly those who are against it, down two per cent from a few weeks ago.

About 29% of voters in the poll think it should be decided by parliament.

archive.is/sVYFN

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/life-style/parenting/pregnancy/conception/94316258/gay-couple-in-australia-seeking-maori-womans-donor-eggs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4663464/Wife-lawyer-banned-225-pubs-left-gay.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>all polls showed trump losing

yeah nah cunt

You are going to adopt it soon, the only question is via legislature or plebiscite.

>poll results

are you sure they aren't just trolling?

Yes

Hello, Australia.

I want to play a game.

If you import and naturalise hundreds of thousands of Africans and Muslims into your country, support for marriage equality will be so diluted it will never, ever happen.

Your move, Australia. You have one hour.

>Degeneracy or degeneracy
Not much of a choice is it *kicks you of your queer bike*

>How does this effect my trip?
>effect

How do muslims react to the fact that Fag month takes place during Ramadan?

That's why they banned pride in Istanbul.

63% of all Abo fucking australians are gay.

plebiscite holds no legal power or precedant you fucking retard

>63% of Australians support gay marriage

I thought the referendum was cancelled?

It was but look at what happened in Germany. Could go at any time.

Well, considering homosexuals refused to allow a referendum or plebiscite I'd say they know as well as anyone that the """""polls""""" are a joke.

Anyway, the same company did a poll indicating that the majority of Australians wish to ban Islam.

So I say we let the fags get married and then kick out all the brown cunts. Win-Win.

Good, let them adopt too while you're at it. Then give the government more rights over your children, and ruin the economy some more so parents spend even less time with their kids due to both having to work fulltime+ to pay the exorbitant cost of living and taxes. Then promote female rights some more, shit on religion and continue to attack any hints of men being masculine, and really stamp out marriage as a concept, and ensure anyone still stupid enough to even try it ends up divorcing and fucking up the 1 or 2 kids they'd miraculously splotched out.

Fuck this gay country.

There is no support for marriage """""""equality""""".

It's literally a meme pushed by leftists and celebrities. That's why leftists and faggots campaigned hard to stop the Australian public from voting on the matter, because they know the answer.

I do believe it was but they are changing the question to please the nationals or something or other and it is likely to go ahead as there is still financing for it in the federal budget

aussie here. why does Sup Forums have a problem with pro-white gays. god made me this way i cant control it. (pedos like milo should also be castrated).

G'd didn't make you.
The devil did.

Not sure about that. The reason was officially because both sides would require equal air time, and endless advertising telling a sizable demographic that they're not worthy of marriage would be pretty damaging.

Of course, they would hear the same thing from their African and Muslim friends if only they asked.

You'd be surprised how many gays are racist as fuck. The blue-haired crowd got upset a little while ago because they found out gays were putting "no fats, no femmes, whites only" in their Grindr profiles.

stuff.co.nz/life-style/parenting/pregnancy/conception/94316258/gay-couple-in-australia-seeking-maori-womans-donor-eggs

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4663464/Wife-lawyer-banned-225-pubs-left-gay.html

> Support
> Approve

More like just don't give a fuck anymore.

bump

>Only 63% of melbounites approve of gay marriage
>The numbers were lower than expected due to the diversity and inclusiveness of many hardline Muslims that have settled on Melbournestan.

No one supports poofta marriage in Australia except for fags in Melbourne

Who cares if faggots want to suck each others' cocks it doesn't effect me unless I get really desperate and want my cock sucked

What an utter abomination.

Hello Michael the English teacher.

>How does this effect my trip?
>effect
Are all Australians illiterate retards or just the faggots?

That was posted in NYC

Oh. Are all New Yorkers illiterate retards or just the faggots?

(((Polls))) are only as accurate as they allow them to be

I dont remember being polled considering they decided against the vote since they knew they'd lose.

It doesn't surprise me. TV is usually a good bellwether of what the average normie thinks,or will think soon enough, and SBS is so pozzed you may get HIV watching some of its programs.

That is a common mistake.

>Gay marriage support is on the rise as latest poll results indicate more and more Aussies are up for changes to the law.
what's wrong with gay people wanting to allow the government into their love lives?

marriage in western society is nothing more than a legal binding contract.

literally.

stop pretending it has to do with anything religious, concerning a family, or anything else besides "signing on the dotted line."

We are going to see a dip in human population in the coming years.

>MTA
>Australia

looks like your the retard

fuck off, melbourne

>That is a common mistake.
Maybe for illiterate retards or faggots or both, but I remember distinctly learning the difference between "affect" and "effect" in elementary school.