Leftypol here, sincere question

>Leftypol here, sincere question.

Since Sup Forums seems to agree that whites need a homeland of their own, but at the same time cannot reach consensus on what "white" actually is or means, I was wondering, would this guy be allowed to marry and reproduce in your white ethno-state? Would he be considered white?

where is he from?

looks like a turk to me

>whites need a homeland of their own
but, op, we have a homeland.
it's called earth.
we're just slowly making the rest of you kill yourselves in your shitty little communities by introducing rap music and negativity through the magic of jews.

>Brown eyes, dark skin, black hair.

Not white.

OP is a faggot as usual.

looks like my k*rdish neighbour

>Since Sup Forums seems to agree that whites need a homeland of their own

they already have this, it's called the national state and multiple are located in europe, we need to protect them from the cultural marxist bullshit

there are no whites as seen in USA, there are however germans, french etc. that need their own place to live and celebrate their cultures

>but at the same time cannot reach consensus on what "white" actually is or means
You seem to have no problem with that when saying we have privilege.

leftypol is technically impossible, as the central tenet of leftism is political correctness. Please go die in a fire.

No.

It's easy to determine who is white. It's called a DNA test, fag.

post em if you got em.

>2017

>still believes in the (((DNA))) meme

>MFW

"White" is a post-colonial concept that helps differentiate the "us" from "them" in a foreign land. It has no place in Europe, where the difference between nations, ethnicity and borders is more complex than skin tone.

lactose tolerance
no sickle cell anemia
do I need to go on because that just excluded all the browns and a TON of light skinned

Guess she's not white either eh?

Sickening

Welcome to the family I guess. You could possibly get Irish citizenship from that. It's not that hard if you have a degree.

This Mexican sand nigger is definitely not White.
White is blonde with blue eyes.
I was born with these Aryan features, and only we are the chosen of Valhalla.

> I was wondering, would this guy be allowed to marry and reproduce in your white ethno-state?

Ugh. I guess...maybe. What is it?

I'm starting to think we need an ethnostate for the physically attractive. I'm tired of looking at normies all day. I'm all in on saving the white race but some days it's rough with all the aesthetic sludge walking around.

White is an overarching category you fucking retard.
>Human
>>White
>>>French
>>>German
>>>Swedish
>>Asian
>>>Korean
>>>Chinese
>>>Japanese
>>Black
>>>Congoese
>>>Nigernigger
>>>Sudanese

Welcome to enjoy your stay

pure blooded europeans are a blonde-haired blue-eyed race. this shit isnt rocket science.

> NatSoc comments
> That flag
What is this shit

>pure blooded europeans are a blonde-haired blue-eyed race.

Can you imagine having brown hair or brown eyes? Poor bastards, I sympathize. So long as they dont try and interact with me.

No we want ethno states white nationalism is stupid,.