Where are all the kekistani at?

Kekistan originated here on /pol, but it isn't really a thing here anymore. However, i see lot of kekistani people all around the internet, but where doe they "live" if it's not on /pol?

try /r/edddit

nah on reddit the kekistan subreddit has shit like no nazi references so I can't imagine that

plenty of discords

This place is overrun with Shareblue/CTR
Faggotry. read this thread.Some of us still fight for unity but the rest are concern trolls & NEET's fighting over who's "White". This will be remembered as the B8 era of Chan.

i see. What discords tho

Ugliest fucking flag ever.

Kekistanis are turbo autists/failed abortions.

Anyone that is above this will never join your cancerous cringe clan

Excellent post.

Awesome flag you mean

that's what i meant by Kekistan isn't a thing here on /pol anymore

Cringiest thing ever

>chanology all over again
you all need to go

Let has been normalized by cringe faggot redditots who all want to hold hands and be gay while the world burns around them

Kekistan hasn't originated here, you must be mistaken. It's 12 doors on the left next to 9 fags.

wait what?

Wherever the normies are

This.

They probably grew out of it.

Kek will never accept you
If you try to contain chaos into an imagery or group then chaos while not happen that is the nature of chaos
The moment you wear the kekistan flag kek abandons you because you have tried to contain chaos into an image a flag
You can't believe in kek and you can't not believe
Kek comes and goes and if you try to force it you're fucking yourself into bad luck

no i see real non-normie kekistani's all over the internet i just don't know where they spend most of their time

Cult of Kek originated here.

Kekistan was manufactured by a two-bit youtuber and niggers with an ounce of product design experience cashing in on autismos who are willing to pay a 400% markup for products with the latest maymays on them.

I was thinking the same thing. It'll never die on me. Even if the cunts try to kill it.

good

Its memetic energy was desecrated by youtube e-celebs and redditors. By attempting to bring the virtual into the real, its magic was broken.

In any case, since redditors and youtube fags don't have digits, theirs is just a cargo cult.

no Poloni did

underrated post

Normies took our memes once again, never forget the great Meme war the flag is now being used by redditors and other fags.

KEK AS THE TROLL DEMON

>Now I write this partly for the lol'z, partly because its a fact.......

>For those that don't know about "KEK", this is a meme used by "White Supremacists" and other "Radicals" that is used around to troll the enemy incessantly. As the jews say, Trump got elected because of the 'meme war'.

>Kek is closer to the "Satanic" principle than many understand. The Ancient Egyptian deity named "KEK" is associated with Serpents, Cats and Frogs. Serpents are obviously the par excellence Satanic symbol. Cats were burned in the Middle Ages for being the symbols of Satan, the "Watchers", and also are famous familiars for witches. Satan gives the guardian cats of the Witches, and the infamous "Black Satanic Cat", which was considered deadly and a bringer of "misfortune" to the judeo-christian system. As such, Cats were mass burned in the hundreds to ward off "Satan" from their midst.

>Frogs are considered unholy, Satanic, and a curse in the world of jews. Jews even nowadays have extreme superstition about frogs. Frogs are associated with Satan, and when it rains frogs, or other such things, Judaism considers frogs to be minions of Satan, and sending the message of punishment to anyone. Frogs in general symbolize misfortune for the enemy, but frogs are really a misunderstood animal.

>They in fact show transformation from a spiritual form to another, and they are very Eco-friendly. However, the enemy considers frogs "demonic", because they start from an Embryo that looks like a Serpent, and then they become full frogs. Different animals represent different things, and Cats also symbolize the Serpent Power.

>Frogs, like other animals, were held in respect in Egypt, because well, they saved everyone from parasites such as mosquitoes, who were a serious problem in Egypt. Parasitic Mosquitoes. I think I know one that drains with the nose, but it drains shekels...

>The frog is born in water, as thus the primordial waters of creation. The enemy denies the occult lore that claims that the universe was made in Water, or in Fire (both of which are Pagan) and they claim a jew farted this out of their stinky ass, something like 6000 years ago. The primordial water and fire is actually the Aether- the Darkness, which deities like Set and "Kek" do represent. Kek, like the Ancient titans, is a primordial energy force, and not a "God" exactly. The Ogdoad is basically the natural concepts, as understood by the occult lore.

>Here, the Satan, or the "Great Beast" spits frogs from its mouth. Frogs are associated with the power to curse by occult means:

Revelation 16:13 ESV
"And I saw, coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs."

>As for the Serpent headed, Satan appears in the garden as a Serpent, and we all know the opinion of the jews on that one.

>"Keket" and "Kekui" is actually the female and male counterparts of the same diety. "Kek" is supposed to be androgynous, and symbolizes the primordial darkness. Satan is called by the enemy, the lord of Darkness. Darkness is the Aether of Creation, and its not darkness, nor light, but a state before both. As thus "KEK" is a concept that deals with this creation state.

>The thing that "Kek" (Darkness) suddenly became famous is again no coincidence, it broke as a meme because it's a concept rooted in the spiritual past. Things like that resurface at some point, in one form of another. Therefore, "Satan" always returns.

>Unconsciously, people re-create their older belief systems as this comes from the Soul. This is one example how people in the Black Metal scene "Accidentally" conjured Satan and the Gods again. And shortly, this became Satanist and Satanism, etc. The Pagan Gods are all in this category as well. Why is this happening? Because this is deeply ingrained and hardwired in people, and can never be driven out. Everything worthwhile in this world and civilization, is always of "Satan". In fact, the pisslamic hordes and many others openly claim that civilization is of Satan, and it needs to be destroyed.

>The enemy has made all of this dismissed as "superstition" and "false Gods", but why is a Rabbi named Jewsus considered "Real"? Even when his identity is proven to be a stolen mass of older Gods who have been (((declared))) "Dead" by the enemy?

>Notice how the enemy attacks ISIS and calls their terrorist organization with the Name of the Goddess ISIS, from which the mother of the kike rabbi was stolen. ISIS is the mother of the Divine Child, Horus. Horus is the Savior that saved Egypt (A Symbolic Gentile civilization). All this is an unconscious game.

>Why? Because if someone wants to curse this Jewish Created Terrorist Organization, they have to use the name "ISIS", and therefore misdirect the curse to the Goddess. Also, the hate tainted on this name, can equally be misdirected.

>Anyway, if you like "Kek", you're kind of dealing with the "Dark" side already. Have a nice stay.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

So fuck off already, faggot.

PIC RELATED BTW

Don't kid yourself senpai kek started in Sup Forums faggot

You can find us on /r/the_donald! Sup Forums is great but there is so much hate

As a Jewish Trump supporter on Sup Forums I was always persecuted for my religion
But there I am welcomed with open arms, like this thread here
www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6l3nm2/as_a_jew_ive_never_noticed_any_antisemitism_here

Who here participated in this? I've never been so embarrassed to go to Sup Forums after seeing this pathetic display tbqh.

This, its basically the Alex Jones business model ... attract a bunch of retarded people to your site and sell them stupid shit that only idiots would buy

>feelings got hurt
>moved to a place where people get banned if they hurt my feelings

Why are redditors such snow flakes?

Why are Sup Forumslers such anti-semites?

The comment sections on Sargon's YT channel

>no Nazi references
>literally uses a colour shifted Nazi flag

Why is reddit so cucked?

>This place is overrun with Shareblue/CTR

And many other (((organizations))).

I actually love kekistan idea but is old already, the guys we fight like trump, we love trump we should say so or pence or what ever politician because best than the regresive left. In the end we are just shitposters, even if we win we never will actually win, you think the normies in the right will care about us? We are just some type of pseudo producto they need to move and when they move on we will left aside and be what we all were in the start, just an old fashion that no one will care about

Sup Forums is the official board of our beloved deity Kek. Most of the racists will eventually submit themselves to his glory.

this

"KIIIEEEEK"

Fuck off, neither this shit non-political thread nor cringy le kekistan rubbish belong here.
>it isn't really a thing here anymore
You mean just like trollface, epic win, for teh lulz etc.? Same as everything else, it got co-opted by normie kiddies trying to be cool.