What made you realize that xenoestrogens arent just a meme and the water filter salesman was right?

what made you realize that xenoestrogens arent just a meme and the water filter salesman was right?

Speak english.

>lgbt flag
it's too late for OP lads

Someone help me stop fapping to traps

It isn't estrogen in the water which is giving people here man-boobs. Its sedentary lifestyle and overeating.

i was watching national geographic or some other program like it anyway, and they started talking about tranny frogs. scary shit when i realised he wasnt crazy, but telling the truth the whole time

God I wish that was me

This is a girl (male)

Who is she?

It's not. Trannies post women here in hopes of normalizing their disease.

This.

>she

That doesn't help when it comes to acquiring the sauce, buddy.

WHO?

When will you guys realize that you could never fully convert your gender

I would have less of a problem with traps is they were actually cute, but they so rarely, rarely are. Bailey Jay often gets posted, and I actually find him physically repulsive, and you people absolutely fucking disgust me if you find that attractive.

>water is the problem

>implying the feminine penis isn't the best part

The world needs more cute girls (male)

don't drink milk, take calcium tablets + Vitamin D
don't drink anything out of plastic, don't eat anything out of plastic, avoid plastic utensils.
don't eat fish or anything from the sea.

Simple.

He's got an ugly jew nose and is balding.

Age has already got to him.

What about quark? Is it still God tier for fitness or too much xenoestrogens??

Stop that meme. It's unfunny and disgusting.

You can find some extremely cute ones though.

are u saying that's a trap?

When my boobs started growing

isnt that counterpoints?

I dont know whats going on but the amount of trans fags is growing at an alarming rate

Ive been on dating apps for 6 years, when I started there was maybe 1-2 in my area that were hookers.

Now its like for every 5 real girls theres 1 trans fag, its crazy and I live in Texas. I counted 33 within 25 miles

Don't even mention it, buddy

>this faggot probably took 100 shots to get the right angle for his larping

I've not seen one that I would call extremely cute.

Like 4 months of watching Alex Jones, bought 5 bottles of super male vitality.

It's working like a charm. Voice has deepend, vidya is now boring af, working out is now fun and not a chore, more distinct jaw bone, gained 12kg in mostly muscle, stopped flapping.

water filter salesman detected

You denying there is estrogen In a bunch of plastic products?
You can avoid it all sure, but it's way easier just doing it my way. It was 30% off so I got them all for 40usd per bottle with shipping. 7 months have gone by now. I have almost used up bottle #2. And that's only using half doseage.

I probably would if my currency wasn't shit tier
How much was shipping tho

Post pic of face before and after, if you don't have one from before just post one now

But I must admit I pulled the facts a bit, the no vidya and no fap was a result of doing X3 dose of mushrooms once over a year ago.
that caused me to eat alot healthier, even tho veggies tastes horrible, getting Iron Pilled basically. That caused me to buy Super Male.

Here is a 1,5 year old pic. I'm 23 now.

Not more than 40 I guess.

Nobody wants to make fun of this?

But seriously, how do we avoid this shit?

>predictions and estimates instead of actual measurement

true gentleman

Haha I have a private well. No vagina infused water for me.

user, it's too late. You can't be saved.

When it took me 2 years to get from 18% BF to 10%. I was doing keto half the time, still only losing like 1 lb a month.

nigger look around you. if you think it's still "all normal" and the west isnt fucked youre retarded

American Nu-males in media and alternative media. The fact that most of them seem to be from the US, and if a random young-ish American is interviewed no matter what context chances are good he is a nu-male.

Honestly? You'll need to learn some Jung, most likely. You need to internalize some femininity or your Anima will eat you alive in about 20 years from the repression of the feminine.

That's the reason why SO MANY Sup Forumstards end up on our board wondering how and why they suddenly want to become the thing they always hated, not getting that the same effect that makes Sup Forums a trap (being lured in to 'hate' on the Nazis) make traps a trap as well.

Now you have the real, honest answer from an actual tranny. Now...what will you do with it?