Would race matter if all people where the same(gene editing) ?

Every person on the planet would have :

-Iq over 500
-Morals of the saint
-Unity bond with each other like with god
-Discipline/work ethics of Noah

After all this would skin color really matter if all people where the same ?

>After all this would skin color really matter if all people where the same?
No, because we would all be white

KEKISTANI BASED

why would genes all be the same? wouldn't it fork in different directions?

there wpould be no different races then

As long as we appear similar we will relate better, not necessarily direct clones, but a similar appearance. So yea, skin colour does matter a lot, we wouldn't all be the same if the skin colour was different.

Yes it would. I would still want to preserve my own race for the sake of beauty.

> iq over 500

Uhh, I don't think you understand how this works.

usa will never allow massive genocide on this planet so killing off subhuman africans or poos is not option but ability to edit genes in near future is very possible .
at first gene editing would be mandatory to eliminate inheritable diseases
means less war,less crimes,less misery,we could finally unite and colonize galaxy .
you could edit your child's appearance in any way you would like .

nobody would force multiculturism as everyone would be finally capable of creating grand mono cultures in their own continents.
Their would be continent specifically for 'race conventions' like usa(north america) where any race mixers or someone who wished to experience different cultures go to.

>Blumf btfo - gets 200 reply's
>Future discussion thread barely above 5
Absolute shit state of /pol

People would find something else to divide themselves over/

Would race matter if we were all the same? No, because if we were all the same there would be no races. Categories such as race are defined by the differences between the groups in the category.

That's what I ment, Lithuaniabro. Your genes would probably disappear from the pool as well. Most people will seek Germanic seed.

That's a cool movie.

We would just turn into a plastic, "equal", shapeless society anyway. Having everyone being smart and rich is the same as having everyone being dumb and poor. The engines must be of different size and weight for the machine to work.

i dont care about killing other races. i care about saving the identity of my own nation and race

whats it called?

you're assuming asian people wouldn't create asian clones, black people wouldnt create black clones, etc. In other words, you're a retard who has probably never left wherever he grew up.

>he thinks humanity is going to be uplifted collectively
>instead of just the elite
> he thinks the rest of humanity is going to be left where it is
> instead of downgraded into ideal subservience

Oh dear...

>-Iq over 500
Ok, this is a possibility.
>-Morals of the saint
No, morality is taught, not inherited. A person learns courage by practicing it, not by osmosis or genetics. Read the Nicomachean Ethics of Aristotle.
>-Unity bond with each other like with god
A possibility, but I think this will backfire. People hate in others what they hate in themselves. If everyone is the same, wouldn't this magnify the negative effects just as much as the positive ones?
>-Discipline/work ethics of Noah
Same response as with the moral question. This requires habitual use and is, therefore, independent of genetics. It involves the exercise of free will.
>After all this would skin color really matter if all people where the same ?
Our differences are more than skin deep, which the left fails to understand. We have radically different cultures (some which actively seek the destruction of others, btw). Even if skin color were no longer an issue, people will find an issue.

Everyone will an hero out of boredom. Everything is the same.

Equalibrium

>-IQ over 500
>every person

user, IQ is defined as the deviation from 100% of a population's average intelligence, if everyone gets smarter, the average is still 100 IQ

truly truly riveting tell me more

thanks, i really like christian bale

there are different timelines my friend ,the one you posted is always plausible
got it
equilibrium
regarding morals and work ethics i think they both are affected by these 3 main human factors(33% genes,33% what u take from surroundings,33% free will.).
About negatives effects, genes responsible for violence and aggression would be toned or eliminated all together,emotions makes us humans weak .
Culture can be manufactured but it needs to be in cohesion with gene editing .
thanks for clarifying

yes what a fucking amazing future thread.

how about instead you talk about the actual gene manipulation and editing going on instead of your "fantastical" what-ifs?

Shit thread.

Skin colour is a proxy for race, it is not race itself. Light skin indicates a couple of millennia of selection in non-tropical climate, with winters. These conditions also selected for intelligence, collaboration, ethics and low time preference. That's all.