POST ITT IF YOUR COUNTRY DECLARED INDEPENDENCE TODAY

POST ITT IF YOUR COUNTRY DECLARED INDEPENDENCE TODAY

NOT ALLOWED
>TEA NIGGERS
>CHINKS
>POOS
>LEAFS

Hi

but America declared it's independence on July 2nd you mong.

Then why not celebrate on July 2nd you mong?

Denmark get out of my thread euronigger you're Donemark now kid

That's when congregate voted on it, dumbdick. Not when it was adopted.

because the 4th is the day that congress formally approved that declaration. It's also the day the Declaration of Independence was signed

July 2nd was the day it was DECLARED, July 4th was the day it was approved.

Scotlands pretty much there.
Just give us a couple of years senpai, we will finish what you started.

Gratz on your freedom day neighbourino.
Here's to hoping you can hang on to it eh.
Sorry I'll show myself out.

Scotland you're perhaps worse than the Limeniggers. Your Independence would mean taking it up the ass from the EU instead of Britain.

I'd rather be taking it from the EU than have a country infested with niggers and crime.

Happy 4th July

wow you're a totally swell guy

I enjoyed your use of mong, and I won't be killing you. phone number? Id like to talk to you about how much I won't be killing you.

I don't think you get it. You don't have a nigger problem now but you betcha bottom dollar the second youre a member of the European Union they're gonna import niggers by the boatload into Scotland. Because, after all, Muhammed, his 15 year old wife, and their 10 kids need benefits. Don't worry though, he'll be wearing a kilt.

Thanks Australia. Happy kangaroo and fosters day.

Thanks for allowing me but I don't like to get anywhere near your immoral and practically satan-worshipping shit-hole of a country.

I'm literally just back from a tour of America, all I saw were spics and niggers in every fucking city or corner making a loud noise.
Even left wing Scottish people are racist enough to turn down rapeugees after Independence.

(516) 922 9463 look forward to talking to you soon!

This would be beneficial in a scenario where you wouldn't answer to the EU, they've gotta go away first. One step at a time.

Thanks dude. Visit the US for a 4th of July BBQ sometime, it's a blast.

>egypt

L M A O

I went to Scotland once. Terrible food, ok historical sites (ok thats an understatement you guys have some cool history), and haggisluts bend over for the BAC

nah man i don't see it. sorry. Your fucked. :/

Get out of the city we have a vast rural topography. This is why eurofags think we are less white then we actually are cause you pricks visit manhattan and not the adirondack mountain range or lake george

(((Independence)))

>Thanks dude. Visit the US for a 4th of July BBQ sometime, it's a blast.
yeah, i am looking forward to visit the USA, but atm i have not enough money for that.

Yea we did actually. Free from all international bullshit until 1913.

Eat a bag of dicks toothpaste, you got cucked by a city

>NOT ALLOWED
>>TEA NIGGERS
>>CHINKS
>>POOS
>>LEAFS
I think you forgot someone..

murrica is anything but intellectual these days.

Indeed.

Our independence day was a couple of weeks ago.

Yeah. I FORGOT TO ADD EUROKEKS. Thanks, greatest ally.

shhhhhhh

we dont want them to find real America

keep these plebs visiting times square and cali

America is so intellectual you Euros don't even know.

lmao love you america, happy independence day

Instead you have hate groups chimping out, social instability and people killing themselves because #notmypresident.

OBSESSED

Could be worse, I live in a 80-85% white liberal suburb 40-50 miles outside of NYC. The only non whites I see are old Asians and Hispanic families. I live in a state that is 17.5% black and I see 1 or 2 a day.

White people aren't anything special.
Israelites are the chosen 'race' by God

Deuteronomy 14:2,

"For you are a holy people to YHWH your God, and God has chosen you to be his treasured people from all the nations that are on the face of the earth."

And with Christ, God considered all races and gentiles.

Anything against that truth is from Satan origin because hes the father of lie and hate, hes a homicide since the Eden