Jared Taylor vs An Abhorrent Semite

She is aggressive and stupid while Jared is calm and articulate.

youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
youtube.com/watch?v=9hOqjjaRW5o
twitter.com/Nawazistan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jared taylor is a huwhite hero

shitskin: 0, Jared Taylor: 1488

>Constantly interupting and disregarding whatever he just said
This cunt is really trying to dominate this interview to fit her narrative....

and she still loses.

bump

HEy bump this thread

She completley destroys him with his "muh race has biological foundations" - if that's the case, then why are white nationalists still mistaking Mediterranean Europeans for arab refugees on a daily basis?

If race is so "real" why can't racists recognize a white person when they see one? Why are we still having debates if brow eyes disqualify you from being "truly white" (Vargfags),
face it "race realists" and other stormcucks, race was always a thing of perception- a fluid social construct, which changes as time goes by. I

>why are white nationalists still mistaking mixed race meds/arabs for mixed race meds/arabs

Really joggins the old noggin!

if race was indeed "real" as these racists like to claim, we wouldn't have agonizing debates on who's white, it would be as concrete as the Pythagorean theorem in mathematics, not an endless shifting shitfest on which eye color and hair-tone makes you white.

>pic related, an European Italian man from Sicily, whom most Sup Forumsacks would not consider white.

She is behaving like a typical white woman.

Race is a spectrum you goose, where does purple end and pink begin? Yet purple and pink are definitely different colours.

ok you proved an electromagnetic spectrum is a spectrum now do race

You're trying too hard.

No. Race is a smaller category than species. A species does not reproduce with another species. But races do mix. If there were a clean delineation between them, they'd be species. In-between cases support the reality of race.

All of the 'X' are not white topics are obviously made to DnC.

I thought you would be able to join the dots and see how that analogy applies to race....

yes goyim, since some of our hasbarats.. er i mean aryan pol users are stirring up divide and conquer discussion on "lol finns arent white, italians arent white, irish arent white, spaniards arent white, Slavs arent white" then that means why does race even exist! NOBODY is white..

hehe yes, goyim. Listen to this wise, shit skinned poster. Abandon your race and cultural heritage. Africans and Muslims are JUST like you, except they will enrich your backwards racist melanin depleted nations.

DAYYUUMMMM

Most of the videos with Jared are frustrating to watch.
Rarely are his hosts capable of listening and comprehending.

That's because you need to control the conversation even in the interview. If you just passively answer the questions in a soft soothing voice, you will not convince anybody, no matter what you say.
Hitchens did it perfectly. He was dominating every interview hes ever been in.

>argument of the beard
baka desu senpai

General distinctions can be made. See a haplogroup map, ya dingus!

>that interrupting

This jewy bitch is annoying as fuck

Yeah, she's a liberal, they have to use hasbarra, not intellect

Watching this video proved to me that giving women rights was the biggest mistake this world ever made

She identifies as Muslim, yet under Islamic law she would risk being killed for apostasy if she held onto many of the positions she currently holds. Why on earth are these people so foolish? Have some honesty. Either be a Muslim or apostatize formally when you can in a free country. Clinging to Muslim identity only enables Islamization even if you completely disagree with the Islamist agenda! Nawaz is basically willing to sacrifice individual liberties, and the freedom and equality of all people in the eyes of the law for her feelings because she needs to cling to her ludiculously preposterous Muslim identity that is completely divorced from what Islam actually is.

bump

Western Muslim women are useful idiots.
I see these cunts wearing the hijab in solidarity for their culture while wearing body molding yoga pants.

Terrible bait trying too hard

Even male feminist would be anti-women's rights if they ever had to deal with a femal human resources worker.

>Hurr durr there is no such thing as a perfect circle so why delineate from round and rectangular?
kys

What a dumb girl hahaha
Do you see how his mic is set at a lower sound volume? Do you see how she changes topics every time she thinks she's losing?

Why are Jews so much smarter than other Semites?

That literally never happens, it's another shitty forced Sup Forums meme. Meds look nothing like Arabs and they don't have brown skin.

That's not what hasbara means

There are no agonizing debates. All the Meds/Slavs aren't white threads are started by shills. Everyone who's not European isn't white and no, a rare lighter-colored rape baby in a nation of browns doesn't count. It's extremely clearcut.

Damn this bitch is so transparent

Muslims are natural born opportunists and islam is just their cultural superstructure, not a religion.

In front of a white, all muslims stand behind the liberal pakie whore eventhough the males would beat the shit out of her during a family meeting.

They're more careful and skilled because less numerous. They bet on quality rather than number.

They simply aren't. It's an explanation they created to justify advancing each other as a tribe, often using criminal means.

What's telling in her condescension is that she conflates "beliefs" with "facts". Taylor is a race realist, therefore his views must conform with reality. If his views conform with reality, then they are not "beliefs".

She considers that by saying, "I disagree" or "I have different beliefs" that she has rebutted him. She doesn't understand that Taylor is referring to an objectively verifiable reality while she is referring to ideology. She is deluded.

Jared's one of the fucking best in the business man. The only thing he wont touch is the JQ, but really, with his flawlessly articulate advocacy of ethno-nationalism, he doesn't need to point fingers at (((who))) might be trying to stop us from getting it.

I'm sure he's fully aware of the JQ, but has decided that he doesn't need to address them to achieve our goals. That would appear to be his chosen strategy; advocate for white-nationalism and race-realism without pointing fingers, explain how multiculturalism is a failure that produces clashes of civilization wherever it's present. I'm sure Jews probably fucking hate him because they can't honestly call him an anti-semite. He's just far too polite for them to say anything blatantly false or hateful about him, that's how he gets these interviews where the interviewer makes a fool of themselves in comparison to his calm rationality.

Watching a Taylor debate/interview is literally like looking at an "I AM SILLY" ms paint comic.

Taylor BTFOs /r9k/ at 43:16 here:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4

But he's literally said he considers Jews of European origin as white.

This.

Posting the full version for everyone's reading pleasure.

That guy is mentally retarded.

She was amazing though.

>flag

Well well well....

The pro white/European argument is becoming smarter. Much easier to deflect and reflect the radist, segsist, supremawrist daggers they've been throwing the last decade.

The interviewer was doing all the work. Jared Taylor just flowed right through. Easy and confident.

What a fucking waste.

Just once, I would like to see someone who disagrees with Taylor interview him, challenge him; and have the entire interview itself not be a result of MUH FEELINGS.

Pretty cool dude, used to beat up japs as a child in japan

And who the fuck is that hypothetical opponent? That would have to be someone who wants whites reduced and/or removed from all power. Enslaved.

This man speaks the truth.

lol, you brown fuck

When you have truth on your side, you need fast talking, pilpul... That being said get Ben jewboy to try, he would still lose.

As today is America's Independence Day, do not miss this short and excellent explanation of the meaning of Thomas Jefferson's "All men are created equal" line of the Declaration of Independence (8 minutes):

>The Truth About "All Men Are Created Equal"
youtube.com/watch?v=9hOqjjaRW5o

>youtube.com/watch?v=9hOqjjaRW5o
I will watch this good sir.
You should volunteer for AmRen

This lady is such a hypocrite, and every time Jared points it out she changes the subject.
Here's her twitter, go tell her how bad she lost to a racist twitter.com/Nawazistan

At first I read that as "Nazi Swan"

But she's not Jewish though. Amna Nawaz sounds arabic to me.

Wiki says she's Paki.

Jared Taylor with the comfy voice

How does Jared stay so calm? The people who interview him are always so rude.

Jefferson's thoughts directly led to the "separate but equal" idea.

He felt that blacks, like all humans, were meant to be free; but that they weren't meant to live among whites.

He saw them as a distinct race, and inferior to whites in intelligence.

Literally his words.

>huwhite
His annunciation of every other syllable is impeccable but anything starting with W, goes to shit.

huwhite
huwone
huwahter

The huwh and huhw's are pronounced as single syllables, so don't think of them as hu-white (wrong), think of it as a single weirdly exasperated W that warps the vowel at the beginning as well.
As someone initially from England, I'm perplexed and I have always found it odd whenever someone, usually from the American upper class, thinks that this is the right way to speak. It isn't.
Scott Peely of the US CBS Evening News also pronounces his words beginning with W in the same manner.

Does anyone have any links this? I don't know where to begin to even search to find the history if this botched pronunciation of w-words.

high intelligence. Something the Dutch would never understand. It's an Anglo thing.

>*enunciation
correction

It's an old thing in early America and England. It ran out of style long ago. However, Jared learned English in Japan, presumably at some expensive prep school with odd standards.

It's the same reason William F. Buckley sounds like an idiot. (fun fact: both Buckley and Taylor have connections to the CIA)

Whats your problem with the Dutch, dickweed?

There's only two things I hate in this world: intolerance of other peoples cultures, and the Dutch...

>oh look at me! Apple pies! Whores and magic mushrooms! La la la I'm a little faggot HOO wowza

kill yourself, swampnigger.

???

>It's an old thing in early America and England. It ran out of style long ago.
I believe you but do you have any sources? I want to see where it originated, what caused the rise and fall so I can talk about it without sounding like a retard should the conversation ever come up in person.

They have higher IQs.