Do you really believe in god?

I mean, i go sometimes to the church, and i kinda believe in god, because it gives me a good feeling, still i believe that the bible was written by men and the world was NOT created by god, and the human was developed from the monkey.
what about you anons?
Do you really believe god created adam and eve and we are the product of 100 layers of incest?

Yes, but it's more of a belief in a connecting life force which centres in the heavens, than in an old man with a beard, which is a disrespectful way to represent him.

I don't worry about getting the scientific details that you bring up in your post, O.P. That is something for doubters and if you're already having that much doubt your religion and the attached philosophy won't be doing much for you to begin with, it's like you're trying to stay halfway in the so-called rational world.

Yes, I'm a believer although faintly. And the Bible was given by inspiration of God.

2 Peter 1:21
>For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

2 Peter 3:3-9
>Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
>And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
>For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
>Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
>But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
>But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
>The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Corinthians 2:5
>That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

1 Corinthians 2:14
>But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

No. Religion is a tool of power and control.

many stories, hindus believe "god" split itself into evrything there is and the game is to make itself whole again.
many stories but only stories.
words are the only thing that mean something. they are the only things that points to something else than themselves.
it doesn't matter what storiy you believe, they all are a way of talking about the feelings you get while doing your everyday things, being alive and stuff.
Notice how when you shut up the world, and yourself, goes on.
it seems to me to be largely a matter of identity

But it's also the truth.

Faith is believing in God. Religion however, is using God as propganda to either spread an ideology, gain power or spread cultural influence.

>truth
Get the fuck out of here

Quit posting shit from this fabricated book of yours

Without religion there would've been no civilization. Period.

>>For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

This is some kind of posession where god fully takes over a man i think

Never. Ever. It's too important to the fate of the world that God's word be brought to the masses. Mudshits never quote the Quran because it sounds like dogshit and has no power because it's not God's word.

Ephesians 6:12
>For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

i was brought up in an evangelical fundamentalist christian household but at 25 years old, after believing in god all my life i just stopped. i first stopped believing in hell. i couldnt believe a perfect, loving, all knowing god could create a hell and send souls there for eternity for committing a finite amount of sins. after giving up believing in some of the bible it was easy to just give it all up and become agnostic. why would god create lucifer in the first place knowing he would turn against him and become satan? it doesnt make sense.

non believer.

Just nothing has convinced me there is a god, or there needs to be.

i don't know how the universe began, if it did "begin". And i don't know how life began.

But as of yet, i can't see "god did it" as a reasonable solution.

I sexually identify as a god and I believe I exist.

White people aren't anything special.
Israelites are the chosen 'race' by God

Deuteronomy 14:2,

"For you are a holy people to YHWH your God, and God has chosen you to be his treasured people from all the nations that are on the face of the earth."

And with Christ, God considered all races and gentiles, blacks, yellows, reds.

Anything against that truth is from Satan origin because hes the father of lie and hate, hes a homicide since the Eden

The more you rage with your blasphemous mouth the more you approach to your penalty in the final judgement.

Thats funny how racism and xenophobia are two characteristics of the Antichristians in the service of the Antichrist.

>because it gives me a good feeling
That right here is the problem. Just because it gives you a good feeling doesn't mean it's true.
Also, whoever believes in Adam and Eve should die.

This is basically another variation of the "why does God let bad things happen" argument. There couldn't be a Heaven without a Hell, just like there couldn't be life without death. Everything needs a balance. If life was devoid of tragedy and everyone went to Heaven, then Heaven and Earth would be massively overpopulated with jerks doing whatever they want, and it'd all turn into Hell.

For what it's worth though, the Lucifer mythology, like a lot of the Bible, probably wasn't meant to be taken so literally. A lot of those stories are fables, they're helpful illustrations of abstract concepts. People miss the point by getting all hung up on the question of whether these things literally happened

>then Heaven and Earth would be massively overpopulated with jerks doing whatever they want, and it'd all turn into Hell.

if god knows everything that is going to happen why not just dont create the people who are going to be jerks and then theres no need for hell. going by what the bible says god cannot be perfect or all-knowing.

>24Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Has the German governement killed you yet for not being muslim? I hear they really hate religious people

>his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat,

why did god create "the enemy" in the first place? he didnt need to.

Anyone who believes in god is an idiot

The German Gouvernement äre a Buch of cucks..
If I wanted to I could go straight to the administration and get money by claiming to be a Syrian refugee like this military dude did.
The real threat is looking your workplace if you got a family otherwise it's time for
W I D E R S T A N D

Yeah feelings based belief is worth nothing (look at the parable in Luke 8)

With the Adam and eve thing / the whole parables in general (yes I see most the OT storys as parables, bc I belief god speak to us through the bible so therefore I apply Matthew 13:34-35)
It's more of a story about human nature and the relationship between humans and god in general. But you also should consider that all humans today are indeed coming from one woman. (Mitochondrial eve) but that's just a side note.

No, but I think whether you believe in god or not does not really make a difference. What is important to me is cherishing and defending Christian values as part of our European identity.

Putting you faith in something like God does go against logic and such, but so long as you're not a blind sheep who lets other humans control you I don't see any issue with it. Do know that the bible is supposed to be taken with interpretation more than literally and its actually more of a recent trend to be taking it literally.

I also feel like going to a Church is just good for a social connection sort of deal.

forgot to add, don't let it cloud your judgement either.

Also (imo) keep politics and religion separate.

some people who have dealt with a lot of death in their lives while growing up delude themselves that they are going to see their relatives again and all live happily together in heaven. you can be intelligent and still believe in the bible, it just takes some mental gymnastics and being part of an equally deluded community helps.

yes.

none of what religion says is wrong or proven unjust

How would you know what god needs ?, this is just silly . The reason god allowed satan is all under free will, god is omniscience and omnipotent he has worked it all out in the end for the good of us.

No, because wtf you are listing is BS. Adam and Eve were not the first humans, the Bible is VERY clear about this.
Also the story of the Tree of knowledge/life is a reference to DNA. The snake in the middle of the tree in the garden of life? GTFOH
Even the 6,000 year old earth BS, is exactly that...BULLSHIT.
That was made up by Masonic connected ISAAC NEWTON, with him trying to make sense of the Bible with science.
PS: All books are written by men? WTF is your point? I never understood people who say this. Of course it was.

Since people are weak, religion is used as a way to control them and turn them into subservients. It's good business.

Just stfu. An atheist giving people advice about spirituality. Just stfu.
And taking scripture literally was around a lot longer than this new Satanic, "It does not really mean wtf it says" Bullshit. Get a fucking clue, or some spirituality before giving people advice.
Having an opinion is one thing, trying to get people to follow your nonsense though, fuck off.
Yeah, this is why evangelicals voted in Trump, while all of the Media, Hollywood, elite, Pope, Vatican, anyone else you can name, told them not to. Apparently you are the weak person. This is projection? Understood.

No one red Mein Kampf anymore. Can you believe I just found out it was written by a man of all things?

Churches don't pay taxes, member must give 10% of all earnings (it's in the bible), in return some manipulator tells them sweet lies and the back account number where they must do the deposit. Nice way to keep the sheeple in check. Also religious retards are conservative by definition, the pope (jesuit) is an agent of the globalist agenda.

Yeah, in Deuterononmy. Old Testament. Recall Jesus whipping the money changers? This is how Jesus feels about tithes.
Really, you have no clue wtf you are talking about. Trust me.
Don't feel bad though, I have met NO ONE other than me who seems to actually know wtf is in there, or that the story changes over time.
I'm starting to suspect I may be the only human who HAS read it, and did not just take priests word for it.
So you see, I understand your point, agree to a degree, but every concept can be used for bad. Does not mean religion is bad.

>A place under Communist rule.
>Everything is about power and control.
Don't surprise me the slightest.

Yes user God is real just like Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and so is satanry. Grow a faith already.