CDN Morning News: Cringe Factor 1 Million

Morning leafs and leafettes, it's
>CDN MORNING NEWS
With your host : The one and only, unkillable hard ass, Lazurus Leaf

Today we start off something extra fucking cringy.
Get ready to be embarrassed
>Handmaid’s Tale shows who’s truly free, eh

>Scene from show plays like a gentle but pointed flip of the bird to our neighbours to the south.

metronews.ca/entertainment/2017/07/03/handmaids-tale-shows-who-is-truly-free-eh-.html

>She’s still silent. In the former U.S., women have been repressed for so long she can’t process someone treating her as a human

Marget Atwoods stupid fictional novel about 1800s handmaidens, some how translate into Trump oppression and Canadians made a miniseries on it.

This is how they brain wash Canadians into hating America and Americans.

I really wish America would put an end to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/calgary/2017/07/03/iconic-calgary-actor-finds-out-not-a-canadian-citizen.html
metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/03/changing-the-name-of-ryerson-university.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/04/omar-khadr-lawsuit-settlement-federal-government.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/03/upper-middle-and-low-income-canadians-worried-about-housing-prices-poll.html
cbc.ca/news/politics/2016-census-age-gender-1.4095360
archive.is/Tp6xF
cbc.ca/news/business/statistics-canada-seniors-1.3248295
archive.is/i3qW1
metronews.ca/news/winnipeg/2017/07/03/sport-grant-changes-game-for-winnipeg-girl-newcomers.html
metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/03/emergence-of-an-east-coast-boomtown-the-timing-is-now-for-halifax.html
saskatoon.ca/community-culture-heritage/cultural-diversity/anti-racism-public-education
metronews.ca/life/health/2015/05/05/dad-bod-beer-bellies-in-biceps-are-out.html
cbc.ca/news/business/canada-economy-future-150-1.4183770
archive.is/8hPy8
cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/cod-comeback-feature-1.4163972
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/canadian-teacher-dead-new-mexico-1.4188732
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Day
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Act_1982
inquisitr.com/1461442/isis-terrorist-crosses-border-from-canada-to-america-by-boat-video/
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/22/canada-terrorism-history/17726259/
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-canadians-added-to-united-states-list-of-most-wanted-terrorists
macleans.ca/news/canada/the-scary-reality-of-terrorism-in-canada/
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/us-border-chief-says-terror-threat-greater-from-canada-than-mexico/article580347/
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/harrison-lake-fire-campsites-1.4188849
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/city-advocates-defend-anti-racism-billboards-1.4188754
archive.is/2GLmp
citynews.ca/2017/06/30/toronto-airport-removes-ad-activists-complain-insulting-cows-2/
cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/youth-charged-nipissing-detention-centre-escape-1.4188668
cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/canada-day-eid-celebration-1.4188910
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guy gets best news of his :Finds out he\s not Canadian.
>Iconic Calgary actor finds out he’s not a Canadian citizen

metronews.ca/news/calgary/2017/07/03/iconic-calgary-actor-finds-out-not-a-canadian-citizen.html

Well known to whom??

Anyways, guy should be jumping for joy

>With your host : The one and only, unkillable hard ass, Lazurus Leaf

Bespoke image for you OP.

Students want Psycho Pedos name removed from their University

>Ryerson Students' Union clashes over demand to change university name

>Egerton Ryerson was a key architect of Canada's residential schools

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/03/changing-the-name-of-ryerson-university.html

Canadian Residential schools for the Natives where horrible and operated until the 1980s.

Canadians name a University after this faggot..................

Thanks m8. Saved
I'll start using the vaporwave ones.

Canadian pay terrorist 10M and apologize for US treatment of him in Gauntanemo
Just what in the fuck??

>Omar Khadr to get apology and more than $10M in lawsuit settlement

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/04/omar-khadr-lawsuit-settlement-federal-government.html

Ya fucking wow.........

>Lawyers Dennis Edney and John Phillips had argued in the case that has been ongoing since 2004, that Canada, a world leader for the rights for child soldiers, violated international law by not protecting its own citizen and conspiring with the U.S. in its abuse of Khadr. The allegations span years where both the Liberals and Conservatives have been in power

Canadians bought that bullshit.

Child soldier, kills Americans soldiers, goes to Gauntanemo, Canada gets involved somehow, pay him 10M after he sues Canada for not protecting him as child soldier
WHAT???????????

You're welcome lad.

Canadians are so fuck up, they'll protect murderers if it's to "show Americans what's what eh?"

Backwards ass fucking idiots.

I do not know why America lets Canada exist. Im not joking.

>Commie shithole country started in 1982 by Justins dad
>Tries to say it's FREER than America and shoves that bullshit lie down everyones throat until their brain breaks.

Can't-Afford-A-House-ada
>'This is a crisis level': Poll finds over 40 per cent of Canadians worried by housing prices

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/03/upper-middle-and-low-income-canadians-worried-about-housing-prices-poll.html

Welp, 36% is a "majority" to get Prince Trudy Jr elected.
40% is a MAJORITY
A MAJORITY of Canadians are poor loser who can't afford top homes.
What gives eh?Why is 40% of Canadians poor trash?
90% WHITE COUNTRY

40% of Canadians are poor loser who weren't raised right, probably by invalids. They don't have 6 figure jobs, cause they're poor.
Man, a lot of screw ups in Canada, if 40% can't afford a home.

What gives bud?? I thought you people where all rich and white

I hate metro so much. Do they deliberately put those on the subway to make everyone want to kill themselves even more than they already do?

AILY REMINDER; More than Half of ALL Canadians will die in 40-50 years.

>Canadian seniors now outnumber children for 1st time, 2016 census shows

cbc.ca/news/politics/2016-census-age-gender-1.4095360
archive.is/Tp6xF

>More Canadians are 65 and over than under age 15, StatsCan says

cbc.ca/news/business/statistics-canada-seniors-1.3248295
archive.is/i3qW1
If anyone wants to vaporwave this one, go for it.
Maybe lots of aesthetic

This one is a bit different than the other. It's less bright, a bit easier to read when small... It's good to have choices.

I'll leave it to ya. I gotta go pretend to work.

It's for stupid braindead women on their way to jobs they stole from men.

>Do they deliberately put those on the subway to make everyone want to kill themselves even more than they already do?

...the organs those people leave behind save lives, my dude. For every person metro drives to suicide, it saves 5 with their parts.

I'll start using them for the OP pic.Rotate through them
Cheers m8.

Muslims Girls Can do sports too eh??
>Cleats and burkinis: How a sports grant is changing the game for Winnipeg’s girl newcomers

metronews.ca/news/winnipeg/2017/07/03/sport-grant-changes-game-for-winnipeg-girl-newcomers.html

LOL, this is all fun and games until someone gets "honored killed" for being a "Western Slut" by their dad, uncles,brothers and male cousins.

Not Barbaric according to Trudy Jr. Cultural.

THIS!

It's so true WTF.. Based on all their articles and the slants they put on them this seems like what it's perfect target demographic is and the reason why it makes me want to jump in front of the train so bad!

At least 50% of articles in all Canadian media are about Muslims

Are they Saudis paying for all of this? Do they even have that much influence here? They want us to be nice to the somalis?

East Coast is now BOOMING!!!
>Emergence of an East Coast boomtown: 'The timing is now for Halifax'

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/03/emergence-of-an-east-coast-boomtown-the-timing-is-now-for-halifax.html

?Halifax is booming, its skyline awash with construction cranes, and Ontario native Jesse Rodgers can tell you why.
>Rodgers, a veteran of Waterloo's tech startup scene, moved to the Nova Scotia capital a year ago with his wife and four kids. They bought a big house on a quiet, tree-lined street a stone's throw from the ocean.
>The family bought a boat. They eat supper together almost every night. The kids joined sports teams, and Rodgers coaches hockey in the winter, baseball in the summer.

Guys sounds like he's already a richer.
No normal Canadian can move themselves, a family to a big house and buy a boat.

Check out this Canadian billboard. it's real.

saskatoon.ca/community-culture-heritage/cultural-diversity/anti-racism-public-education

Canadian women are pretty fucking insufferable. Especially this new generation.
Feminism really caught on here, I don't know how or why
They didn't have hippies here, until the Americans running from Nam showed up.
Honestly, there was no "Summer of Love 60s" in Canada.

Women love muslims cause they treat women like trash.
Women are literally braindead retards. I donno how they where mothers........
You can tell women, what they find attractive

This article blows my mind

>Dad Bod: Beer bellies in, biceps are out

metronews.ca/life/health/2015/05/05/dad-bod-beer-bellies-in-biceps-are-out.html

Women are so dumb, they can be told, what is "attractive" and they will follow suit.

I don't care how much someone tells me some fat cunt in "rockabilly" style is "hot", she never will be, to my brain.

All I see if women with bearded slobs, with "dad bods"
LOL
Walking around, acting tough with their shitty arms and beer gut.
LOL
Ya bud, so scared of some spindly armed , beer gut clown.

>Party's over Canada — time to buckle down and invest for the next 150: Don Pittis

cbc.ca/news/business/canada-economy-future-150-1.4183770

Who is "Don Pitis"??
>Don Pittis was a forest firefighter and a ranger in Canada's High Arctic islands. After moving into journalism, he was principal business reporter for Radio Television Hong Kong before the handover to China. He has produced and reported for the CBC in Saskatchewan and Toronto and the BBC in London. He is currently senior producer at CBC's business unit.

Wow, ANOTHER Canadian Boomer with zero experience, getting some high end job, but sheer fucking luck, after doing odd jobs most of his life.

LOL
What a bullshit article.
These people need to realize most Canadians are 65+ and over and on their death beds.
The young want to be American and literally think Canada IS PART of America

And here's the archive archive.is/8hPy8

Beep booop beeep
Thanks archivebot

WHAT IF EH??

>What if the cod came back? The push to reinvent Newfoundland and Labrador's fishery

cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/cod-comeback-feature-1.4163972

I call this "crack head talk" and Canadians are great at it.
>crack head talk: When a group of crackheads get together, smoke crack and talk about all the great stuff they will do with their life, once they get clean and get money. Then continue to be crackheads who do nothing but smoke crack

ANOTHER person, born in Canada, lives in USA most of their life is dead!!! America is SCARY!!!!

>Beloved teacher from Canada found dead in New Mexico along with husband, say state police

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/canadian-teacher-dead-new-mexico-1.4188732

>Police in New Mexico are investigating after a woman they say is originally from Canada

FUCK Canada.. Wife and I are heading to Basque Coast of France come Nov. She German so we got europass to work n everything.

If we were gonna stay here we'd go to either Kamloops or Quebec City(Im french, that's why we moving to France too) If youre in Toronto or something OP(we currently are) maybe consider moving somewhere that isn't literally Babylon.

Reminder:
Canada Day literally turned 35 July 1st. It was called "Dominion Day" until 1982, when Pierre Elliot TRUDEAU, got Canada ANNEXED from the British .

Canada is LITERALLY 35 years old.

>Canada Day (French: Fête du Canada) is the national day of Canada. A federal statutory holiday, it celebrates the anniversary of the July 1, 1867, enactment of the Constitution Act, 1867 (then called the British North America Act, 1867), which united the three separate colonies of Canada, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick into a single Dominion within the British Empire called Canada.[1][2][3] Originally called Dominion Day (French: Le Jour de la Confédération), the holiday was renamed in 1982, the year the Canada Act was passed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Day

What is the "Canada Act"

The Canada Act 1982 (1982 c. 11) is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom that was passed at the request of the Canadian federal government to "patriate" Canada's constitution, ending the necessity for the British parliament to be involved in making changes to the Constitution of Canada. The Act also formally ended the "request and consent" provisions of the Statute of Westminster 1931 in relation to Canada, whereby the British parliament had a general power to pass laws extending to Canada at its own request.

Annexed as Schedule B to the Act is the text of the Constitution Act, 1982, in both of Canada's official languages (i.e. English and French). Because of the requirements of official bilingualism, the body of the Canada Act itself is also set out in French in Schedule A to the Act, which is declared by s. 3 to have "the same authority in Canada as the English version thereo

>ANNEXED

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Act_1982

Literally started 35 years ago.

That lucky SOB

>I do not know why America lets Canada exist. Im not joking.
This. I am un-ironically arguing for the USA to full out invade Canada

When the fuck are they going to wake up to that fact and go full Manifest Destiny 2.0 & finish what the Founding Fathers started?

inquisitr.com/1461442/isis-terrorist-crosses-border-from-canada-to-america-by-boat-video/

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/22/canada-terrorism-history/17726259/

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-canadians-added-to-united-states-list-of-most-wanted-terrorists

macleans.ca/news/canada/the-scary-reality-of-terrorism-in-canada/

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/us-border-chief-says-terror-threat-greater-from-canada-than-mexico/article580347/

Stuck here till I die my friend. No where to move in Canada as well. I've seen the whole country, coast to coast.
I always end up back in my home town.

Good luck in France my man.

For real!!!

I guess cause we're only 35 million, unarmed pansies, they just don't even care.

I wouldn't tolerate it, if I was America. Some pissant country, that steals and takes everything, is so ungrateful, it just keep talking shit.
STFU already............

Maybe they can get the South Africans back............

>Wildfire at Harrison Lake still burning out of control

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/harrison-lake-fire-campsites-1.4188849

Here's more on it. How embarrassing.......

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/city-advocates-defend-anti-racism-billboards-1.4188754

>archive.is/2GLmp
citynews.ca/2017/06/30/toronto-airport-removes-ad-activists-complain-insulting-cows-2/

>"Toronto’s island airport has taken down an advertisement after animal rights activists complained it is disrespectful to cows.

The poster at Billy Bishop Airport said, “You’re precious cargo, not cattle,” and outlined upgrades being made to the passenger terminal.

>Activist Len Goldberg says in a Facebook post that message is “insulting” to cows.

He says he rallied a number of like-minded people to contact the government body that operates the airport to complain.

A PortsToronto spokeswoman says the offending poster was immediately removed and that particular message won’t be part of the ad campaign moving forward.

Deborah Wilson says the ad had implied disrespect for animals that was not intended.

“Perspective and discourse is an interesting and important element of any public campaign,” said Wilson. “We appreciate that these concerns were brought forward so that we could better understand the issue and respond quickly to remedy the situation.”

>archive.is/2GLmp

>Activist Len Goldberg
Every. Single. Time.

Part of their Heritage eh?

>Youth charged after Nipissing Detention Centre escape

cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/youth-charged-nipissing-detention-centre-escape-1.4188668

0_o
What in the fuck,..........................

See, here's the thing with Kikes, they do not care how minor the change is, they are controlling (you)

Any MINOR fucking change in (your) behavior, caused by them,is a win to them.

Cause it eventually adds up to them controlling everything (you) do.
Like dress like a rabbi.
>beard
>winter hat all year round like a yumaka

>Joint Eid, Canada Day celebration aims to squash Islamophobia

cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/canada-day-eid-celebration-1.4188910

>Hamilton's Muslim community invited the Riverdale neigbourhood to festivities at the community centre as a way to connect people of various backgrounds that make up the area.

>It was also used as an opportunity to dismantle stereotypes of Islam.

Everyone is special, but miuslims are specialer.

I got things to do today and gotta run.

Feel free to keep posting articles and keeping the thread going.

Until tomorrow

Just remember
>You're nobody, till somebody kills you.