Being Black on July 4th

Most of you will have the privilege to be celebrating this 4th of July.
Please take a moment to think about the free people that are still living in an unfree society in America.

Can't wait till that country destroys itself so that this day stops being a thing.

Silly me, here's the link:

goybook /theRoot/videos/10158841358105231

It kills me all these niggers that cry about how horrible this country is yet they make no attempts to get the fuck out

Balkan States of America when?

so then fucking leave NIGGER

N I G G E R

We don't affiliate with being American because it's wrong. But I'll take all the opportunities it affords me. Now, where's my welfare check?

>be nigger
>live in jungle with nothing but your underwear leaf
>americans come and take you with them
>be slave
>america goes into civil war to free niggers
>live in the freest country in the world (freer than any other black country)
>have majority black in basketball and culture
>have a black president
>muh oppresion

>americans come and take you with them
nice try
>Flag

Jesus Christ, that pic.

t. literally a person who peddles myths about Palestine not being a country, being desert, no one living there before 1948

Some of the top comments.

Reminder that this woman's grandfather probably enlisted in the military during WW2 even though he lived in a more segregated time with less opportunities available to him.

See goy? Americans and Israel are on the same side, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!

Nobody cares if you want to cry and act like a bitch today.

friendly reminder that the average "black" in America has 25-33% European ancestry. Notably, Obama had 50% European ancestry.

And what did he get for his service? Ban on sitting in front of the bus and using whitey cafes and toilets?

>better to pity yourself in a first world country than be accepted in a third world shithole
the eternal parasite

>hiding geographic location with pirate flags
obvious bait you shrews, back to whatever leftist sharia subreddit you came from

>implying a country called palestine ever existed

When I post with my flag nobody replies... if it's too important for you to know, I'm an Argentinian currently in Indonesia.

I'll pay for her one-way ticket to Africa if she doesn't like it here.

I love this
> oppression
> murder
> conquest
> rape
hmmm....yes, tell us about the storied, pacifist nations of Africa, again

Yeah Mary, it's totally the same.