When did you grow out from civic nationalism?

When did you grow out from civic nationalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/28/political-ideology-in-america-by-race/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wn3MKPyBe8Y
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When i witnessed a chimpout in dallas.

I'm not sure I know what civic nationalism is.

I don't know what that is. I'm just a regular old nationalist

its being really excited about the plot of land you were born in

Americans can't grow out of civic nationalism because they're all mixed mongrels.

I was never civic nationalist

about two years ago.

Recently I grew out of the civic/ethno false binary.

when millenial woes gave his opinions on it

i heard this guy beats his kids

nobody ever grew into it, it is another word for multiculturalis, its like saying african american when it really means nigger

>t. Celtic-roman-saxon-norman rape baby

all of these

back when I became an Anarchist

Once I realized that all races are not equal and that the holocaust didn't happen

To be honest i'm only not a civic nationalist because i value fairness. Every other race can be proud of it's self, apart from white people. White people face demograhic destruction, yet no one cares even when its acknowledged. It's not fair.

Civic "nationalism" is an oxymoron.

Life isn't fair. You take what you want from it, not what some kike thinks you deserve.

Just more lefties telling you everything is going to be okay until your throat is slit
t. Aussie in londinistan

> back when I became a retarded commie

Stupid argument.
U.S. Civic nationalism: "LEGALâ„¢ immigrant patriotism".
U.S. Ethnic nationalism is "White nationalism".

European hybrids are still 100% White, we are not mestizos.
>we're essentially what the "European Union citizens" were meant to be....before you guys let Merkel ruin the damn continent.

European Union built on donated Rockefeller land and the original pan eu setup by a half cast married to a jewess with a inferiority complex with the goal of making everyone a half n half like himself to be ruled over by Jew and jewess elites

Sargon isn't a civic nationalist he's more a classical liberal that refuses the reality of race.

when you realized all the ecelebs shilling for civnat are race mixers or kikes.

That guy is based

growing out of it now

There is nothing wrong with civic nationalism, it is the best ideology.

>but its not working!@1
The last time it was attempted it worked quite well.

Examples of civic nationalism:
Roman empire
Mongolian empire

Its like ethnic nationalism only you really really think your form of government and culture is super amazingly cool, and dont think about literal race that much. People become fanatical zealots to uphold their values/societal structure, and find commonality through shared institutions, rather than shared blood.

Its the only kind of nationalism that can actually support large scale expansionism and form good quality empires (which is desirable, empires are totaly rad)

When you stopped sucking my dick

This and it's fucking retarded.

I think I was a Nazi all along on a path to discover that

when I realized civic nationalism is what we have now and that it isn't working

civic nationalism sets double standards for whites that forbid them from participating in identity politics, among other things

this

>Roman Empire
>sell citizenship
>Denver act and laziness is ok
>wow these more barbaric races turned on us

When my government betrayed all of the native born Canadians in favour of foreign bought interests. Toronto is mostly non of whte, and the Liberal Communist Party (both federal and provincial) is responsible.

Degeneracy*

This, o pretend to be civic nationalist. I say stuff like "unless people have a common American identity things are going to deteriorate." What I really mean is "sieg heil"

Ferguson riots, the FBI proved that Michael Brown was in the wrong yet the niggers still destroyed everything. The FBI also proved that all of the niggers who testified lied.

>British empire
>throw all your weapons away
>invite your enemies to invade you

>civic nationalism is what we have no

In no way are we attempting civic nationalism.
We are not requiring immigrants to culturally conform like we used to, we are not teaching belief in the constitution or glorifying our founders like we used to.

The US used to be somewhat civic nationalist, and we became really powerful because of that.

Glad she got "red-pilled"
She's so cute

>we used to be

What happened? It's almost like civic nationalism is shit and leads to white genocide.

When I realized who the intellectual leaders of the movement were.

>We are not requiring immigrants to culturally conform
right, civic nationalism. culture is irrelevant, assimilation is a myth. demographics are destiny because people vote according to their race.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/28/political-ideology-in-america-by-race/

>The US used to be somewhat civic nationalist, and we became really powerful because of that.
America heavily favored European immigrants until the immigration act of 1965.

When I visited Sup Forums and started seeing the reality of race relations and multiculturalism. I love this place but it can be rough getting all these redpills.

I'm starting to like Sargon but he should stop pretending to be liberal at this point, he's about as much of a liberal as psycho Stefan is a libertarian but he doesn't keep reminding people that he is a libertarian.

Kill yourself nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn3MKPyBe8Y

When I embraced Christ.

Non-Christians -> Race Traitors.

Racial homogeneity + Religious homogeneity.

wtf i'm nazi now

>The US used to be somewhat civic nationalist, and we became really powerful because of that.
You mean when the US was white nationalist? kek

around 17 years old

Women and brownies ruin everything

>