I just wonder why Russia still trying to be a good guy?

I just wonder why Russia still trying to be a good guy?

Why not start real war in Ukraine if everyone anyway already blame Russia for it?

Why don't bomb the shit out of anti-assad regime if everyone anyway already blame Russia for it?

Why try to be friendly if everyone anyway consider Russia as bad guys and agressor?

What's the point?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/purp.alpaca/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Real war is expensive, quick operation is cheaper.
They got what they wanted, so why would they spend more money, men and equipment?

Who considers them the good guys? They aren't... what kool aid have you been drinking

Explain to me how they are not the good guys, matey.

If Assad were given a chance to just stabilize HIS fucking country, free from Judeo-American meddling, do you really think Europe and her children would be in this miserable state?

Let me tell you the truth.
>No one is the good guy

Russia wants to get Europeans to buy more of their oil, but Europe wants to get its own deals in the Middle East and cut them out, this is the reason Russia isn't allowing those safe-zones to be placed in Syria to stop the third-world from migrating into Europe. But don't worry about geo-politics, because the more important things to make are actually the things Mr Posobiec is mentioning with the anti-white thugs... Mr "Dick" Spencer's wrong.

Yes, that's nice.

Pootin is a good goy.

And what would we gain from it?

Also this

Trump is a shabbos goy.

Just because others fucked up that one doesn't mean you have to suck KGB-dick, mong.

Wir sollten uns nicht beteiligen, that's all bro

>What's the point?
It's called restraint. Read the stoics. Start with Marcus Aurelius if you want meaning in your life and stop asking such childish questions.

agreed, bruh

instagram.com/purp.alpaca/?hl=en

because russia is the good guy.

You're retarded. Ukraine is to Russia what the UK is to the US. There might be tensions, disagreement and even wars, but we're all brothers by blood. We do not actually enjoy seeing each other destroyed, especially over a pile of soon to be worthless Shekels.

Because all russian elite's childred live in the West.

this

Yep.

You, Hamsters, Navalny said this? Or do you feel it yourself?

>Hamsters, Navalny
Dude, come on.

>Ukraine is to Russia what the UK is to the US

Only in some parallel world, (not ours) where Ukraine existed as a state before the 20th century.

You just confirm my point, with your memas

>be 146% patriotic Russian politician
>talk on TV about traitors who dare go to Poland for education
>invade Ukraine
>uh-oh, my superyacht is seized
>oops, can't fly my taxpayer-funded private jet to EU dog shows anymore
>oh no, my Miami mansion is... wait, no, these are my London apartments... my Swiss bank accounts are frozen!
>my kids' American school banned them?
>Cyprus froze my companies' assets?!
>watdoIdo.jpg
>EVIL WEST IS OPPRESSING US, PUTIN PLZ RAISE TAXES TO 100% IN ORDER TO COMBAT SATANIC GAY EUROPEANS
>get lynched
>become a saint

Cost of briging up Crimea to russian standards was 50 billion $. For entire Ukraine plus fixing the war damage we would be talking about trillions of $.

Shariablue plz go

>feel it yourself
Feel what, nigger?

Well you are wrong. I dont like our liberals and Putin both. I am russian nazionalist, and get tired of this shit.

Hmm? Which one was this?

It's nowhere close to any "standards". Popular resorts are literally awash in shit, local business is strangled by imported chechen mafia, old soviet hotels and infrastructure are crumbling, and they don't even have a bridge to Russian mainland.

Nicholas II got sainted despite being a corrupt, inept shitbag, so it would make sense for modern politicians to be seen as martyrs in a century or so.