Give me one good reason why you shouldn't homeschool your kids?

Give me one good reason why you shouldn't homeschool your kids?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l8JbBSh-eS0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2202107/70-000-year-school-Obama-sends-daughters-hit-drug-sex-scandal.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What dumb fuck in green marked the question

My brother's kids and my sister's kid are all home schooled.
You dont need college to succeed in life, you need Christ Jesus and the protestant work ethic.
>t.GATE survivor

Public school teacher

More than likely a female teacher more interested in fucking her student than knowing what the fuck she is talking about.

tfw no young cute christian wife

>question is labelled "Reasonableness"

Gets me every time.

>a kid has better thought process than an adult teacher

this has to be fake, for the sake and the future of america

I'm guessing the "minority" public education instructor for a better tomorrow believed the student had a certain privilege that needed to be "thoroughly looked at and examined". So to educate him properly, she gave him the wrong answer.

I don't live in an US ghetto.

this.

Wife and I must both work. Having my wife homeschool our kid would be grand.

Kek. Because my kid will go to one of the best private schools like I did

>christianmingle.com

High end private schools are filled with degeneracy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2202107/70-000-year-school-Obama-sends-daughters-hit-drug-sex-scandal.html

Whoever formulated that question needs a brick between the eyes.

.........and hes a fucking kike. We could have been done with this 70 years ago.

Glad to see at the very least that the audience was perceptive enough and really didn't like it when that fucker said that.

>High end private schools are filled with degeneracy
Only the wrong ones

name one that isnt

These dumb teacher answers are fake and gay. Public ed is bad and getting worse, but not this bad.

Assuming both Mary and Luis' pizza were the same size, Luis ate more of his pizza (5/6) than Mary because she only ate 4/6 of hers.

I can name many.
Most of them are here

Well name one

How can a teacher be so dumb? wow, must be because you're american.

Where does it say they are the same size?

That's something we don't know. If the question stated that the pizzas were both the same size the you would be right. However, not enough info is given to accurately answer this question

this

I work IT at a public school system, we handle about 6 schools from grades k-12, and I can tell you that some of these women are so fucking stupid I would not trust them to do basic arithmetic.

I have a bunch of stories of teachers failing hardcore, here is just one of them, and by far not the worst one.

>be me
>imaging teachers computer
>shit takes forever since our KACE server is slow as balls
>friend texts me with question of how to solve a LTI system with its transfer function.
>do all the math on the whiteboard.
>laplace transforms are my shit
>take picture and send it to my friend.
>computer finishes so I clean it and go back to my office
>get a call about 20 min later from the teacher
>"UMMM HELLO IS THIS user?!?!?!?!"
>"uh ya"
>"DID YOU WRITE ALL THE MATH ON MY BOARD!!!""
>"oh ya a friend needed help, sorry I forgot to get rid of i...."
>"HOW DARE YOU! I HAVE HALF A MIND TO REPORT YOU!"
>"MY KIDS CAME IN ASKING ME WHAT WAS ON THE BOARD, AND I COULD NOT TELL THEM AND IT MADE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT"
>hand up because this is the stupidest shit I have ever heard, she is a 10th grade home ec teacher
>later got reported to my boss and I had to take "sensitivity" training and learn on how to respect my coworkers

How can you create the question and then fuck up so bad at giving the correct answer?
Not even in Greece were our teachers retarded like that.

>I HAVE HALF A MIND

people who say this are consistently the worst fucking potatoes.

They don't create their own questionsTgey get them from a database of questions provided by the publisher of the textbook they use.

Sometimes there are typos in the answer key, and the teachers dont catch the mistakes even at a first grade level.

Re-read the question mountain ape. It clearly states:
Marty ate more pizza then Luis. How is that possible?

education majors statistically have the lowest IQs out of all college majors at around 98-102. Physics majors average around 130-145.

Post moar stories

This.

I thought I was the only one who cuts his pizza in 6 slices..

I.. I don't know how to feel about this.

Le Rosey
Aiglon College
And a couple US schools

What the fuck is this question even trying to teach you.

both answers are correct though

we don't know whether the test was offer a way to make it possible or to just say if it possible or not

>millenial female teacher

How do you evenly divide a circle in 6 pieces though? I always get slightly irregular shapes.

Post moar

Draw a straight line through the center every 120 degrees

half the population is to stupid to teach their children properly, so unless they want them to become simple workers, they have to send them to highschool at least. There, they are going to be at a disadvantage against those that went to every step of the school system.

Homeschooling only makes sense if you're an Engineer or natural scientist (or if you're a skilled craftsman preparing your child for suceeding you instead of teaching general knowledge).

Practice, practice, practice.

>Be IT contractor for the local Gov
>Clients who call us out worship the ground beneath our feet
>Always offer us the best coffee and morning biccies
>Act like we're Jesus when we fix their problems
>Bunch of the young receptionist chicks always down for some on-the-clock flirting.
>The few troublesome users can't start shit with us, because their bosses value us more than they value them

user, the number one rule is to never do school IT. You have to put up with immature, cry-baby jackarses, and occasionally the kids too.

cut 2 mercedes logos on it

>we don't know whether the test was offer a way to make it possible or to just say if it possible or not
lol the second sentence states Marty ate more pizza than Luis. the reasonable answer is Marty's piece was bigger than Luis's

>she got that cool light crystal
>light crystal
its a prisma what the fuck

but you don't know if the pizza was bigger or not
what if it wasn't, and the answer is that is not possible?

Honestly the real rule is don't be part of the in house IT dept for an organization that has nothing to do with IT. Contracting and doing managed services is the only way to go. I worked IT for a grocier and they hated us with a passion.

sure
btw I should add im in my early 20's so most teachers treat me like a child

>this was about a year ago now
>am at the middle school for the week doing tickets
>basic shit, most of the time just have to reboot but these teachers are so fucking stupid they dont even know how to sign out of windows 10
>get called to the 8th grade math teachers room
>"my computer isnt working" basic shit
>get there and literally all it needs is a reboot"
>act like im doing things to waste time
>the teacher is going over what are irrational and imaginary numbers
>has about 10 sticky notes with various numbers on it such as PI and sqrt(-1)
> asks the class to catagorize every one
>gets to PI.
>"So class, Is PI irrational, imaginary, or neither"
>entire class says irrational at once
>"no, PI is neither, because We can write out pie since mathematicians are always discovering new numbers to PI"
>could not handle it and chuckled just a little
>"is there something you want to say user?"
>"um I believe PI is irrational"
>"no its not user, thats silly"
>"No im like REALLY sure its irrational, like 100% sure"
>all smugly she says "well prove it then! im open to be proven wrong if i am wrong"
>um okay
>go to the board and write the lambert proof to PI being irrational
>explain in very complex and detailed words to teacher and class on the irrationality of PI
>kids are now snickering
>"thats cute user but that doesn't prove anything. I think you should leave now that my computer is done"
>leave and get a very angry email from her later about how she knew PI was irrational but she was just trying to test if he class would believe her or not

home schooling your kid is literally on the same level as declaring your child genderless on its birth

Did you know that homeschooling your kids is illegal in some countries, like Germany? That sounds really fucked up to me.

Because they'll be fucking nerds. Seriously everyone makes fun of homeschooled kids. They'll be socially castrated

>Teacher tried to play it off like she was pretending to be retarded

We are fucking doomed

this is too real

That picture would be funny if it was accurate, but I doubdt there are many people on Sup Forums like that at all. Somewhere like Sup Forums or Sup Forums sure but I don't believe people who've basically given up on life actually care much about politics

>showing up teachers in their class
what's the point, senpai, this just makes you seem like an autist

How did you not get fired yet? They're fun stories though.

Polish visiting germanistan

Because our schools are based. A flag and a cross are found in almost every room. We always pray our father before starting Religion(ive heard that germcucks dont do that Kek).

The question is more about reading comprehension and less about math.

>Willingly took the sensitivity training pill

Next up the the mandatory unconscious bias training and Yiddish language classes.

the first sentence goes through the trouble of telling you there's two distinct pizzas by saying, "of his pizza." the second sentence omits this bit and just says Marty actually ate more, despite the smaller proportion size. by eating more, it can be understood he ate more in a quantity or amount of pizza.

the reasonable answer is Marty's pizza was bigger. key word being, reasonable. but you're right, we don't know for sure, but we are 99% sure within the reasonable realm

Good shit user DESU I am even more hopeless than that teacher I can't do math for the life of me, keep sharing if you have more.

"(((AS A WHITE MALE))) in society I have a lot of privilege that I didn't earn"
bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
REDPILL EVERYONE ON JEWS WHEN?

Trying to fix the world is all i have. That way when i die i can tell myself i at least tried to make it better for others.

No.
It's stated that Marty ate more, despite eating a smaller proportion of his pizza. His pizza being bigger is the only conclusion consistent with the premise.

You were given enough information to deduct that his pizza was larger. You are a dumb nigger.

>>Teacher tried to play it off like she was pretending to be retarded
sounds eerily like pol, huh?

It's amazing how autistic this is. The children were laughing because the loser computer kid is trying to be cool in front of them.

The question is stating you the following information in its wording.

1. Both Marty and Luis have their own pizza
2. Marty at 4/6th, and Luis ate 5/6th of their respective pizzas.
3. Marty ate more pizza than Luis.

These are facts, this is the information that the word problem is feeding into your brain. these are the solid bits of truth you have to work with.

Then it asks "how is this possible"

The answer is that the above criteria is only possible if Marty had a larger pizza.

Reminder Common Core is to make white kids dumber since they couldn't make blacks smarter

any more?

im really glad you looked at the thread before posting that and posted it for the second time
it really added to the thread, thank you for your contribution

Did that kid outsmart the teacher again?

>she was just trying to test if he class would believe her or not
now this is vile

shut up homo

>takes a copypasta pic from /r9k/
>shops a maga hat on it
>tries to pass themself off as le superior intellectual

>an US ghetto
become an hero

thank you for all that you add to this thread

Not fake. Math is about feelings now.

Do these teachers not have a goddamn answer key?

Daily reminder that as bad as public schools might be, it's still 100x better than your dumb fucking ass trying to home school your kids yourself

>ba derp anyone can be a teacher!

kys

It can create psychological problems.

>be me
>go to a public school from grades k-8
>Homeschooled for 9, 10
>Develop social anxiety
>Uncomfortable everywhere I go
>Very hard to talk / meet people for grades 11, 12 despite being friendly and getting along with people before

It honestly feels like I lived two lives, if I had a choice, I would've chosen not to be homeschooled. I feel like i'd be more successful and capable of a lot more if I wasn't sheltered for those two years. I'm 22 now and I still have the occasional fit of anxiety but things are getting better now. I also really regret the lost time I had because I really enjoyed grade 11 and 12.

>SP38 in PoznaƄ
What the hell? I used to go to that elementary. Is Ms Marzec still the principal?

Jesus christ, these word puzzles MUST be worded intentionally to fuck with the kids minds in some way.
"If she works just as fast" implies it will be another 10 minutes regardless of what she does with the board.

It is possible IF the pizza Marty ate was a large or family size and the pizza Louis ate was a small pizza.

>in a middle school class
>go to the board and write the lambert proof to PI being irrational
>wasting 15 minutes of everyone's time when you could just have googled irrationality of pi and proven the teacher wrong in 2 seconds
fake and gay

It never said what size both pizzas were. If OP's pic is real, that means that the teacher was outsmarted.

I bet this one is female teacher. They dont have imagination.

different because you dont teach

she asked for it, I was going to let it slide

she was too emberassed to report it, Im also like the only IT dude and Im way to valuable to get rid of and I know it.

most Of these teachers dont realize im about to get my BS in computer engineering and think Im some retard

probably my last one, since the rest are short disconnected stories

>be me
>getting a lot of problems with teachers and admins clicking on spam emails
>decide to use a third party company to run a phishing scam test on our school system
>they send an email to all the teachers that has a legit email adress (usually from IT) but is spammy as fuck with spelling errors and made up bullshit
>Get mad when I see the email since I didnt think anyone could would fall for it, It was so easy, some of it was in fucking Chinese
>get calls from teacher about email, saying that they thought it was a scam and didnt click on it.
>fuck me lets just see how it goes
>wait about a week and view the results of how many teachers clicked on it.
>mfw over 70% of the school district clicked on it
>it was literally an email with typing errors saying that they had to reset their password or loose all access to their computer.
>turns out the teachers who called me about it only called because they clicked on it.
>superintendent sets up mandatory meeting for all the teachers who clicked on it to go over internet safety
>that should be well over 100 teachers
>only 10 show up.

i fucking hate this place.

that's exactly what i thought
"well duh, just as fast. 10 minutes."

bitch learned to saw better idfk

shit like this makes me both glad and fucking terrified of being a teacher when I'm done with college. I'm not a fucking idiot so I'm glad kids are gonna get a good education, but holy shit teachers are retarded now a days.

just be careful user, we had a teacher in my district who got arrested and fired over a FALSE allegation of rape

he was a dude and some 7th grade kid accused him because she had a crush on him.

kek this one is ambiguous and the answer could go either way. for the answer to be 20 minutes, we have to assume Marie is cutting them all in the same size pieces, meaning you'd need a total of 20 minutes to make 2 full size cuts.

HOWEVER, she may be cutting the third piece in a smaller size. Marie may only be cutting half the size of a board, meaning she would take less time to cut it. this could give us the 15 minute answer

pls answer me. I'm not fking with you. I know where the room where that picture was taken is. After entering the lobby you take a right turn and then the door to the oath taking room is to your left.

I just typed pasowanie na pierwszaka in google because i though it to be a nice Tradition.