Why is Merkel so edgy?

Why is Merkel so edgy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHYEthYTMhM
youtube.com/watch?v=RBzAwro8M90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's ok. We will be attacking them in due time when they are part of the caliphate.

because we're not following her New World Order (Globalist) Agenda.

Fuck Merkel, fuck the CDU and fuck the EU

She has obviously become mad with power

When will Merkel and all the other cucked leaders of Europe be publicly hanged?

someone just get rid of her already, she clearely got mad on power

when the mudshits inevitably storm their offices with fire and rope

This. Merkel is a disgusting, evil cunt that should die slowly. Same applies to faggot Cuckron. Europe is a fucking disgrace.

thats not very friendly behavior

Paid to be. Like all occupied government. There must be war to hide the damage her (((relatives))) did to the US, because if the Americans were to look into where all their problems come from, the great Holocaust prank would stop being profitable.

Wait... isn't Germany practically US occupied territory to this day anyway? Indeed, why is Merkel so edgy acting out on her daddy?

Because she wants to be a strong, independent woman. Except she has no power at all without the US. She's a joke, it's like a baby whining at her father.

>cuck cuck cuck
Sure thing, Kevin!

At least we have an army kraut

god this woman is such a touchy little cunt. hope she gets JFK'd on camera by a mudslime.

That's pretty much all that you have left, sure Kevin!

For opposing your occupation here?

We don't care what muslim's think anyway.

Shut the fuck up you filthy cuck, your country was always a disgrace and now it's in ruins. Enjoy having your family raped in the ass by mudslimes while your very own Hillary (but somehow even more retarded) encourages it.

yaaa hans luken yhow edgen i am ya ya

Germany only befriends white countries.

>triggered portugal pua steps in
>cuck cuck cuck
Sure thing, Miguel. Don't you have a toilet to clean, Miguel?

Finally
Next step is to get out of nato

It will be a really hard cleaning up the mess they've caused in the last few years

Don't you have a brown cock to choke on Hans?

Its your nation who fuels war against iran,syria,NK and russia not us
It's your nation who sucks arab and jewish cock not us
You can fuck out of europa so we can finally allie with russia and after that your global power will break down completely

Does Germany needs to be FREED again? Should we export some more liberty?

Your country is barely 50% white, what are you talking about? Do you massage mandingo dick right now?

Yeah good luck fighting against EU and russia together cuckboi
Hahahaha

Merkel is a DDR programmed dead man's switch trained in case communism fails in europe. She is slowly bringing conditions to the brink of war and will attempt to create a communist dystopian dictatorship when it's time. The one who shoots her will spend 2-3 years in jail and become a national and pan-european hero.

>edgy

Under previous presidents she enjoyed a genuinely friendly relationship outside of the spying scandal (of which they all knew the US spied on everyone but it was still a bit personal)

Now you have Donny handing her fake bills for NATO spending dereliction, cozying up to Putin and pushing leaders out of the way to get to photo-ops. He also sounds like your grandpa when he is entirely out of his depth on a political issue so tries to wing it.

Putting all the "Based Trump", and "We need an Un-cucked POTUS" stuff aside: Wouldn't you stop calling someone a friend if they started shitting on you and sucking up to your biggest rival?

Who am I kidding? Sup Forums is now just an extension of T_D, wonder how many "YOU FUCKING SHILL KEK"s this will get from actual shills.

>If you don't be the way we want you to we won't be your friend.
What is this elementary school?

why are Krauts such a suicidal race

you know 3rd times the charm

lol your nation doesn't suck jew and arab cock, they bend over in front of them, offer their tender oft gape assholes for use as to not seem racist.

>that awkward moment when your physical chemist cucks the potus
Your delusion will end rock bottom like your education, Kevin.
You have become a cheap soap opera, we just enjoy the show.

Because that's what fatty SJWs do in their free time.

Can't wait for the 4th Reichaliphate.

are you ironically defending merkel or what

Last time i checked it was not us who started wars and died for SA and pissrael
Stay mad arab/jew slave
Go and learn spanish and accept you future

I hope they don't have time to retire B-52:s before the war happens. I want to see a formation over Berlin roach ghettos with bomb doors open. Drop some freedom of speech. Und rosinen

Heil Merkel!
No, just no.

>implying the Ruskies will help you
Take your refugees and shut the fuck up, cuckboi. This is what you get for being a nazi.

You're all going to die....

Wieso nennst du ihn kevin er ist zu 50% doch sowieso son tyrone oder paco?

Don't worry, I think Dresden is just about due for another barbecue.

Our education is bad cause public schools are majority non white white kids can't even go to school in some of these cities like Chicago or Baltimore.

Until drumpf is out us is a liability

>cuck cuck cuck
What is it you want to tell us, Kevin?

watch your words young man!
you'll end up in prison!

Your a liability sponge. Pay your NATO bill were you drumpf BTFO when merkike was handed a nice 500 billion dollar bill.

Your education is bad because you rather spend your money on the military-industrial complex than on education.
Also because you were brainwashed into thinking only people with money should be able to afford it.

Merkel is pro russia/putin like everyone should know and we need russias gas/oil and they need our money
We're natural allies
If you step over the line we allie with them
Just think about all the new russian bases they could build in europa much closer to you.... delicious

Anti-Americanism always works in German elections. It will be forgotten in three months.

>Implying I want to be friends with a bunch of nigger lovers

???we have majority non white public schools idiot??? Colleges have high tuition rates cause of forced diversity through affirmative action and non stop scholarships. Colleges don't make enough money so they jack up tuition and interest.

>he thinks russia will help germany

HHAHAHAHAHAH OH MAN THATS FUCKING GOOD

dude you're irrelevant

They will break into my home any moment now, maybe they can remove the raping refugees from the living room, though.

pay shekels germania. on a side note i got the ac back working n it's fucking freezing in here.

>still dont understand how NATO works
Hahahaha
Amerishit education everyone

pay your bills Murkle, or it's time for the 3rd WW in a row that you'll lose.

>hint- Britain gets out of EU just before the nuke drops

You guys really loved Odumbo, sadly you don't like us so we move closer to the Shia powers and China and further from Israel every day. Did you know aipac can't even lobby in the US right now?

You talk like you're still in charge of the situation, Hans. Let's see if you can still throw that kind of weight around when America's manufacturing is built back up. How's American Energy exporting sound to you? Fellate us long and deep like you suck off the saudis for that black gold. But you'd know something about sucking off muslims, wouldn't you, Hans?

youtube.com/watch?v=KHYEthYTMhM

>access to free education for all americans
>no access to free education for all americans
Pick one.

oh no how will the us ever recover

We shouldn't be contributing 73% of natos budget to defend your borders which you don't have. How can you be so fucking dense kraut?

>???we have majority non white public schools idiot???
I'm sure the brown hordes that will rule your lands appreciate your effort to learn the future American language, but I think those first questionmarks are supposed to be inverted, like this: "¿¿¿", right?

neither do you

Your right we don't have public college. Non whites would ruin that too just like they did urban schools were a whole group of kids can't even go again like Baltimore Chicago and NYC.

It's honestly like high school drama.

"omg cindy unfriended me on facebook".

shut the fuck up you weak little bitches. start making some real threats that involve people getting killed and then we'll talk

Funny how all you americlappers said before the election how based russia is and how you both will rule the world now and now muuh fuck russia nsheeit after reality hit in
Hahahahaha
Typical mart sharter does not know anything political at all

No 20% of kids go to private school in the US and about 5% are homeschooled. Of these 25% of pupils it's overwhelmingly white.

Merkel's moves away from the freedom we brought to her country are disturbing. Freedom of speech is mandatory in any arm of the American Empire. We may need to liberate Germany yet again.

I can not say Germany is a friend any longer either.

if merkel dislikes what you are doing you know you are going in the right direction

Defend from what?
Muuh ebil russia? Yeah fuck right off
AMISCHWEIN GO HOME

It's funny, when GWB was in charge i got a lot of flak for saying that the USA is not evil incarnate and when Obongo was in charge I got a lot of flak for saying that the he is not black Jesus.

I have given up telling people that the 98% negative news reports in Germany about Trump (there is not a single good report about him, no joke) may be biased.

At your feet or at your throat, there is no normal with Germans.

You type like you have ADHD

literally.

Germany was never a friend. Why do you think we've occupied them since WW2?

We were never friends at all idiot
FUCK OFF GO HOME

That's all you can do, spying on corporates and pressuring people into mong-deals with you.
Why were you so retarded to not enslave the EU via TTIP then I wonder?
Your country is a bad joke full of desolate mongs now and we both know.
Competing with the chinese in who-can-manufacture-the-cheapest-bra, yeah bruh!
You could have had it all..good luck with bromance parties in the rust belt, make 19th century great again while getting fucked over by corporates and the industrial military complex again and again.

No from niggers.

>It's your nation who sucks arab and jewish cock not us

The majority of Americans 18 and below will be minorities by 2020.

For ZOG and the New World Order, which the US has faithfully served since 1913. Good goy.

Capitalism is bullshit you guys literally praised the negroe king just so you could (((germoney))) him everyone knows obungalo was a horrible protectionist/defender of the working man.

Once somebody decids to do so. According to german law (art. 20 Grundgesetz), right now one couldn't even be punished for killing her or any other government politician, as they have passed several laws violating the constitution (including gay marriage and internet control).
Right now, the general consensus in germany is that theres no immediate need for violence, but if merkel keeps breaking the constitution and fucking up our country, that might just change.

When Trump visited Germany (well, Rammstein air base) he promised to draw of the soldiers stationed there and in other overseas bases and later threatened merkel with it as well. Merkel however wants them to remain for some reason.

Had to look up your flag to know where you're from. hard to believe that one of the few portuguese who didn't come to germany to beg for alms and toiletcleaning jobs would claim that it's our country that's in ruins.

This time you wouldn't have the whole world behind you though. with russia staying neutral, we might just win.

Fuck the continentals
youtube.com/watch?v=RBzAwro8M90

That's why you killed ghaddafi who said europa will go black if he get killed
BRAVO brave american you're doing gods work

My grandfather was a brand new German-American and he fought against the Germans in ww2. he came home safe.

Cute to hear something so naive. Germany (and Europe) is EXACTLY where the people who keep America as an attack dog want it to be.

>implying the EU bureaucrats aren't part of the NWO
They own you too Sven.

Eurasian axis Berlin-Moscow-Beijing when?

We should partition all that "based" eastern european american proxy-states

You know, in germany, kids have no problem going to ghettos schools. They just make sure to take their knives with them.
Wasn't there some amendment allowing you yanks to do the same?

nato is the only thing stopping russia from rolling over you...you have been talking shit to them for the last 10 years and think they will forget it once your shield of america is gone?

Alas, I thought perhaps the freedom hating Germans could reform. Even when your people made the right decision and reawakened whiteness you needed to combine it with hatred of freedom, and anti-democratic sentiment.

The Anglosphere must unite against the enemies of the children of God in Europe.

>we shouldn't be contributing 73% of natos budget to defend your
But your are doing it anyway end of history even drumpfy cracked and gave the eu our money so know your place burger

2014 projections my friend. 2017 seems to be painting a different picture, considering the fact that non whites are indeed aging and have declining fertility rates as the white fertility rate rises slightly. 51% of people 0-4 were white in 2010,49.7% in 2014,49.9% in 2015,then back to 51% in 2017. Also the % of Hispanic social security use has doubled since 2010.

Soon my friend soon
And americans can do nothing against it

The amount of salt from Merkel after the meeting with Trump is just beyond precious.
Can't wait for thursday's meeting when they will meet again :^)

let's define what a globalist is before we go throwing it around. so far it is an all encompassing boogie man.

China and India will side with us.