July 4th is not a time for celebration. Mexicans, African-Americans, Native Americans, Chinese...

July 4th is not a time for celebration. Mexicans, African-Americans, Native Americans, Chinese, and basically everyone except WHITE PEOPLE, should HATE july 4th. America stands for a nation which ENSLAVED these people and codified it in law. Why should they "celebrate" YOUR day when you oppress them? You know I'm right, and there is nothing you can say to dispute it. Fuck, gays couldn't even get married until 2015 ffs. Why should any transgender person celebrate his oppression from America?

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/fourth-july-holiday-brings-mixed-feelings-minorities-48411227
progressive.org/op-eds/celebrate-july-4/

Shut the fuck up, happy birthday day burgers

That's nice. I hope you feel better.

Go live in the middle east and then tell us how oppressed you are you fucking freak.

I stand with America the beautiful. Except your niggers. Ugh.

Kys faggot op, happy July 4th ameribros

Preach!

>Girl
>Boy
>Goy

its apparent you pick and choose what to hate depending on the people that like the holiday and mostly depend on skin color.
This says something about you.

Where is the archive link faggot?

Damn destiny looks like a small child... He needs some milk to grow those bones

I honestly feel the same about mexico... your Spaniard blooded Mexicans are honestly great people... your mestizos are like our niggers.

It's his head photoshopped on the body of a child. The green wristband means that the person wearing it is 12-15 years old. Good shop tho.

Fuck off with your divide and conquer shlomo

Thanks pedro

Thanks indeed Chapo

Minorities can fuck off until January then. No one wants you around anyway.

Exactly why America should be an ethno state

Is that you trying to make me feel guilty you stupid little faggot?

I usually don't care about military/nationalistic holidays, but those articles make me want to go wave some flags and shoot off some quasi-legal fireworks out of spite

Then Fuck them, let the whingeing fuckers be miserable. Let the people how feel good about it celebrate. You know, your not responsible for how other people feel, just you.

There's two national boarders to the north and south, and two oceans to the east and west.

What are you waiting for?