WE FIGHT BACK!

About time we fight back to these people who think that they can do what they want. We need more people like the girls father in this world

Sauce?

Sweden better take notes if they want to survive as a country.

>Sweden better take notes if they want to survive as a country.
Yes, if they know how to not choke to death on their own balls, they might make it for a while longer.

At least he had a ball before he died.

>the poor guy died

He better be talking about the dad having a rage induced heart attack, because the guy eating his own balls was not a poor guy in this situation.

>poor guy
what a total faggot
any sympathy for a pedo vs their dad defending them? The guy is either a pedo or a complete leftist cuck that just couldnt mention a shitskin without feigning empathy, as if its done unconsciously

great story though. WEW

Holy smoke!

>Holy smoke, the poor guy died

That's how every statement about a gruesome murder should end. It's hilarious.

Good news story for today.

mediterranen blood

>Sicilian

It's the African inside them fighting back. A white boy wouldn't have done shit

>AC Milan - Newsflash

I hope it's true, but I have my doubts about the veracity of this news source

>old school sicilians vs rapefugees
My body is ready.

> The poor guy died
Better hope the "poor" guy died. Fucker did deserve much worse than that.

i believe in Italy

This.

At least he did not die hungry

The news seems to be getting better by the day

this is total bullshit. I am sicilian, everybody would talk about it.
but it is two times a bullshit because Morocco have no refugees and their embassy is extremely tight on who come here. We have a treaty with Morocco on refugees and they are controlling who's coming in.
You neither have a sauce you fucking kekistani wanker.
nupol is cancer and gullible worse than reddit

>poor guy

wat

Fake news!!!

The immigrant died of Catamitis

>7 year old is raped
>Oh no that poor refugee died

ha

Sicilians are welcoming migrants, we love this flow of sweet yurobux to welcome our african friends.
our own history is a multicultural history. we ha ARAB-NORMAN culture, we are unique, we are not fucking sad inbreds like germans

hey don't bother telling truth to crackpots, they had their fun for the day

>poor guy died
>not poor father who's even poorer little girl was raped

Absolute piece of shit human being liberal scum.

morocans refugees exist ask any dutch here

>the poor guy died

I hope this was sarcasm.

>to welcome our african friends
>Sicilians are welcoming migrants
>ARAB-NORMAN culture
>our own history is a multicultural history

probs not tho

Why no yous, kek

A white cuck would have cut his als off and ate them in submission and rejoicement his daughter was breed by a bbc

this is what multiculturalism in Sicily looks like: Muslim ceiling and architects, byzantine themes, norman commissioning and catholic cult.
don't you like it? do you prefer Brussels Europarliament or sad bahaus buildings?

reddit pleb spotted

what.

Lol even the Sicilians are starting to believe they have always been multi cultural.

That revisionist history created for countries like mine to say "look! multiculturalism worked under the normans and arabs!"

No.

It was a fucking bloodbath where centuries of history was erased, hundreds of thousands of sicilians shipped to slavery and the lucky ones got to be second class and pay the jizzya"

grow up

>The poor guy
What the fuck is wrong with these people?

That's right. These dumb stormcucks are sad.
Oh no its retarded

Spoiler pierre Muhammad Al tunisu

Those aren't refugees

Lynching is so old school. Many innocent people died because of enraged citizens taking in all the hyperbole. That's why we have courts today. Far fewer innocent people are targeted and much more civilized.

Just recently in Africa a 7 yo boy was beaten and burned to death for stealing some food by a lunch mob. No trial or jury of his peers.

That's Greek byzantine art you dumbass

Damn Sicily, now that's a spicy meatball!

Damn that guy has balls

>the poor guy died

those who show sympathy like this equally deserve to be punished.

>Muslim ceiling and architects

Are you an arab?

>Muslim ceiling and architects

Muslims stole designs off the Byzantines.

I hope this is true.

What is sarcasm

Kike detected

This isnt a sicilian

He was gonna fight back but he didn't have the balls

that is complete bullshit. you clearly never ever studied history of the Muslim conquest in Sicily, their ruling and then the Norman conquest and the Swabian bloodbath.
Muslims were welcomed by some, I am not pretending you know those things but look for the Castrogiovanni conquest, look how Norman kings treated Arab culture and mosques.
Sicily is multicultural from the times of Plato you dumb fuck, it is his geographic location at the center of the Mediterranean.
But /nu/pol is cancer so I am losing my time explaining those things

I want to believe this so bad.
It would make the germans cry.

>he actually believes the propaganda

I am sicilian, from Palermo, the capital of Mafia when recently the mayor who goes to the port to welcome migrants was reelected with votes from poor and mafia ridden neighbourhoods. Migration is good for us, we have lots of projects and lots of money from the EU to welcome our african friends. Not a single problem in the last ten years

this is what multiculturalism in Holland looks like: muslim ceiling and architects, (((modernist))) themes, Saudi commissioning and white guilt.
don't like it? do you prefer the Notre Dame or sad neoclassical buildings?

>Morocco have no refugee
>MOROCCO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Seriously, we are literally a Morrocan colony now

What's wrong with having a little sexy time with a good ol loli?

it is not propaganda, it is the work of several scholars in the arch of three centuries, most of those scholars were actually traditionalists/right wing from different areas of Europe. Muslim conquest (and Norman conquest too) in SIcily was a great period, better than Swabian rule or Spanish/French rule.
Sicily had gunpowder and paper CENTURIES before mainland Europe because we were technologically more developed than northcucks.
go suck a dick Hans

it's not my fault if you let Saudi control your economy and your neighbourhoods. Here in Sicily it wouldn't be possible, I a msorry your country is this cucked m8

It's Sicily, basically a 3rd world country. Sweden is too rich=cucked to be like this

Sadly, it is not a true story, no African rapist was brutally killed.
It is a clickbait fake news, it is not even recent.

Obviously we haven't been cucked by muslims as long as you have. And soon we'll be bankrupt as well so any hope for such pretty architecture is out of the question.

Et tu Brute, contra me?

Fake news

we have more Polish immigrants that drink, steal, run prostitution rings than we have muslims committing crimes.
you know that British fellas voted for Brexit because they couldn't stand your stink Pawel

>run prostitution rings

Holy fucking shit I hope that you are just kidding.
If not, sign me up. I have always wanted to be a pimp

Love this meme