Your honest thoughts about turks

Your honest thoughts about turks

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn3MKPyBe8Y
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/president-erdogan-turkey-eu-membership-migrants-refugees-europe-warning-a7438316.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/wikileaks-turkey-isis-oil-minister-email-cache-leaks-claims-a7460736.html
independent
archive.is/NAu38
archive.is/0pagO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wouldn't have anything against them if not for their religion.

As a german I can tell you that those are not the classic turks.

But for your honest thought:
Female turks: nice and friendly
Young male turks: absolute garbage, oversized egos
Grown up male turks: Nice and friendly again.
I feel like turks have some pretty hard complexes between 13-26. Older turks on the other hand are completely fine funnily enough.

in Europe they commit lots of crime and do poorly in school, like niggers.

U.S. only gets the more educated Turks. it's as if the only Blacks you got were the most educated Nigerians.

Fuck them

Inbred subhumans.

Those are azris a type of turk

should be removed, only alevis are kind of okay

subhumans

Don't talk shit about your daddy, Albania.

You're all still Muslims, remember.

B-b-but muh Skanderbeg

If turkmen women are turkmen, then how they reproduce?

I live in a city where half of the population is black. The crime stats might be higher than they otherwise would be, but crime hasn't affected me. I don't mind the blacks. I'd much rather live among them than live among white feminists.
What's wrong with inbreeding? You realize the chance of birth defects is very low, right?

I think Turkish people can be very nice as individuals, but they are terrible in groups, also, most turks that migrate to European countries are really annoying, but i noticed that Turkish people who stay in Turkey are usually very nice, it's a shame that there's so much stuff going on there right now with Erdogan, the coup, and being close to ISIS, or else i would have loved to go on holiday there again.

>I live in a city where half of the population is black. The crime stats might be higher than they otherwise would be, but crime hasn't affected me. I don't mind the blacks. I'd much rather live among them than live among white feminists.
hello Tyrone.

all the most violent cities in America have a large Black population. niggers are crime machines.

>Pakistanis make up less than 5% of the British public
>Pakistani inbreds make up half of all the retard babies and the social services decidated to retard babies

rly made me think, mayne

nuked and castrated. all of them

>all the most violent cities in America have a large Black population. niggers are crime machines.

So? Crime rarely happens to people who don't make themselves targets.
You know what else causes birth defects? Mothers being too old.

this

The native Greek/Anatolians that convert back to Christianity will be allowed to live, the rest should be killed or banished to the Aasian steppes.

Turks have discovered the secret to remaining white. Convert to Islam and from then on nobody will try to culturally enrich you.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn3MKPyBe8Y

fuck turkey

I don't object to this but when will this be achieved? You're all a bunch of impotent cucks so probably never. Also Argentina is not white and will never be white. No use telling ME I am not white because Indians never claim to be white anyway

only ever meet the one but he came across as pretty rapey

How several roaches managed to create an empire at one point in history is a mystery to me.

white

I HATE JEWS!

Also i think they recently stopped teaching evolution in school

Subhuman pieces of shit

they all look european in that pic, so descended from whoever they took to slavery during their europe occupation days. turks are chinese. and now they look like everything.

Not an argument.

I think they get a bit too much flak on here, for the same reason leafs do (unceasing shitposting).
They're definitely some of the better Muslim countries out there. Though, after that failed coup when most citizens were fighting against the rebels, it created some doubts of that.

>turks are chinese
Convict education

Use to work with a Turkish bloke. Nice guy, full of respect, kind family. Invites me and my family over to his family functions and we have a great time. Couldn't fault the guy and been mates ever since.

The ones that live in my area are pretty chill, opened a bunch of respectable businesses including a 24/7 off licence that also has a deli and bakery as part of it (only fresh stuff during the day, mind). Fucking ace being able to get beer and hummus at 4am. Oh and my barbers are Turkish and they're great because I barely have to speak to them and they're the quickest barbers I've ever been to, tend to be in and out within twenty minutes if I go during the day. Also there's a kebab shop called Troy that has loads of pictures from the film in the restaurant, cracked me up when I walked past it since I love that movie.

They are nice people in general

Most of Germany is full of Kurds
And even the socialdemokrat cucks admitted that it was a huge mistake bringing them here.. so therefore TÜRKEN RAUS

roaches

Turks in Turkey are okay, but holy fucking cuck if you're fond of the ones in your country

Those are Turkmens in that pics. From Turkmenistan and thus a bit different from anatolian turks.

they fucked up balkans pretty good

shut your hole poo, it is a fact that turks are asians, most likely chinezez.

In generally, I have had very positive interactions with Turks, aside from the asshole who keeps posting dead US soldiers. Have also met a few Turks IRL, good people have a lot of respect for them.

I lived in Turkey when I was in high school. I enjoyed it and thought the Turks were much the same as other people. I got along with the people I met.

Aren't you a Turk crossbreed yourself?
Whats your source convict?

pic related

Its identity crisis not being european and living in europe and not being viewed as real turks by the turks in tukey so they try to cling on to islam and turkish nationalism extra hard trying to prove themselves

Nothing wrong with nationalism but being an extreme nationalist of a nation foreign to the hosy country is bs

and he is a watermelon seller too.

balkans was always slav and gyspsy infested shithole.

>not posting the pic

they out of the ground in dark corners

>What's wrong with inbreeding?
Nothing Cletus, keep doing what you're doing.

The Turks who I have met are all very nice people.

President Erdogan: I will open gates for migrants to enter Europe if EU blocks membership talks
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/president-erdogan-turkey-eu-membership-migrants-refugees-europe-warning-a7438316.html

Turkey supports ISIS...........
Email cache proves Turkish oil minister’s links to Isis oil trade, WikiLeaks claims

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/wikileaks-turkey-isis-oil-minister-email-cache-leaks-claims-a7460736.html
also fuck all religious run Islamic countries.......

>unarchived shill

>independent co uk/news/world/europe/president-erdogan-turkey-eu-membership-migrants-refugees-europe-warning-a7438316.html
archive.is/NAu38
>independent co uk/news/world/middle-east/wikileaks-turkey-isis-oil-minister-email-cache-leaks-claims-a7460736.html
archive.is/0pagO

every turk i know and knew has an asian fever.its in their dna. also turkmenistan, a renegade chiense tribe. poo.

They don't cause trouble in the area so why would I mind them? Only time I've seen bad Turks was when I went to Berlin like five years ago. Kept seeing the fuckers trying to play accordion in bars and getting chased off by the staff. Which... Even then, that didn't seem so bad.

They've managed to do a full circle from muslim shithole, to based secular republic under Atatürk, to the muslim shithole again under Erdogan.

>TÜRKEN INS GAS
ftfy

>its in their dna
They probably have a small but significant percentage of Mongol DNA dude to Mongol cultural enrichment but they are most likely closer to Europeans in their genetics than mongolids. However its futile arguing with that flag. So carry on convict

>muslim shithole

bullshit

Invaders that occupy our land and spread their satanic religion. Dont care for the commie kurds either but I support them because they make t*rks mad

Stop shilling, Roach

>Turkey
>Having ever been secular or good

I guess the Russian flag says a lot. If a country isn't a rundown vodka village, then it's probably a paradise for a slavic subhuman like yourself.

Looks like an albino Duterte.

GAS

Any place is shithole for a Dane if there's no fag parade every week, no welfare to leech off, men cant marry and you have no Tyrone to prep.

Your gay underworld makes Turkey's gay underworld look heterosexual.

Your nation and your people are nothing short of disgusting. You're the reason the Japanese even have a term for white people that act like Africans.

>dumb slavnigger
Other than (((Copenhagen))), Denmark is perfect. 100x better than your subhuman shithole.

>Burgernigger shilling for Denmark

Fuck you too, degenerate. Your nation and people were thoroughly disgusting even by the standards of fucking 1930.

>Copenhagen nigger detected
Go fuck yourself and your cucked to shit city.

Gas is the only chemo for this cancer.

If only Hitler could see you now. I mean, he thought of you as disgusting mutts 80 years ago.

But now.....Less than 50% white and you gobbled up all the Jews after the war and decided you wanted to be the degeneracy capital of the world.....That's just delicious.

you just cant handle the truth. poo.

t*rks capable of integrating are fine, rest should be shot

funny

No brown people in Europe, not even Turks. GTFO!

What can i say, been there twice, 2010 and 2011. Seems to insecure for Europeans to visit nowadays but of my 2 trips down there i felt the Turks were nice and turk women were hot.

Ok shopping streets were awful, sellers trying to yank you into their shops, i asked what a pair of Adidas copies would cost and got the answer 200€ so i left and while approaching the door the price dropped down to 1€.

One funny thing, some tourists were disturbed by the speaker towers chanting some islamic prayers i think so they said it was disturbing and the Turks actually shut the speaker towers off. So no noise for the rest of the trip.

One funny thing in Side the Turks showed off the (Greek) ruins which were so impressive they were worth the trip alone, and i said you Turks are just like the Greeks and one millisecond after that i realized i made a big mistake.

As much as the ancient Greeks are admired in the west they are really not liked in the east.

>I went to T*rkey twice

Fucking reveal yourself, roach.

No matter what you say i still had a great time in Side Turkey in 2010 and Alanya Turkey in 2011. The heat was awesome, +45C midday for a whole week in Side and +39C midday a whole week in Alanya.

I judge people by what they do and say, its a simple and easy rule but it has helped me a lot over the years.