youtube.com/watch?v=m6pI5NjoHgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who cares

Literally who?

Full video:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJkS9Kz--Yk

oh no, that sucks

dat nose. is he jew?

CAMBODIAN NIGGER WAS ON A BIKE, HE SHOULD HAVE CALLED THE COPS. YOU KNOW THAT SHIT STOLEN.

My Judey Senses are tingling

the Cambodian nigger deserves worse, fuck that cunt

You care enough to flunk a fpbp.

Land of the free, huh

The face of a man who thought his (((ancestry))) made him unfireable.

this

A brave warrior in our battle against the Cambodian nigger menace. He will never be forgotten.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

What a dumb fucking retard.

Only if you're a nigger

The video was pure kino but they guy should have known the bitch was crazy and couldnt handle the bamter. Bike people i think live to pick fights with car people.

I don't know what the bike laws are. Aside from the argument, who was in the wrong?

he is a jew

fuck him

Hes a software engineer for a high end company. I doubt be will have trouble finding work.
Pink jew faggot

*inhales*
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

this

are all Americans so hysterical?

So hes not at work, representing his employer in deed or wearing anything that identifies him as an apple employee and hes fired for getting into a dispute in his own free time. Fuck.

Who would hire him? When they run his background that video will be the very first thing that comes up. Why would a company take the chance?

He did have his occupation listed on social media and once that leaked out it became about the company.

Welcome to social media. If he didnt have 20 accounts and a huge internet footprint, then it wouldnt have happened.

Nowadays employers look at your social media before hiring you. What makes you think this isnt grounds for being fired?

They are when they are filming so they can get dem youtube hits.

Based kike.

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

You'd think a guy that works for a politically correct popular company like Apple would be more careful about calling somebody a 'Cambodian nigger' while being filmed by a hystericial woman. Probably just finished snorting 6 lines of coke.

I would have just honked my horn and told her to get back on her bike. She probably failed to signal and the brodude got pissy when she stopped for no apparent reason.

>you white prick

3 secs later

>you cambodian nigger

*gasps in disbelief

hypocritical slant

nah that chick was fucking crazy though

Yeah lets leave out:

>gets threatened by car when on a bike with daugher

>gets called a bitch

>you white prick

3 secs later

>you cambodian nigger

I'm on the side of the Jew on this one desu.

This.
Niggers think they are priviliged by calling white people: Whiteboy, cracker and stuff like that. But when a white person says nigger, all hell breaks loose.

Once again, the minority get's treated as if it were a majority.

Now you're just making shit up man, that fucking cambodian nigger should have been ran over.
You should pay a visit to her fb page to see how fucking entitled the ugly nigger is.

So its now culturally accepted to insult white people and expect no retaliation, fucking Cambodian nigger telling the white man to go back, umm sorry sweetie you have it backwards you have to go back to Cambodian nigger land.

Did you not watch the video?

>that fucking cambodian nigger should have been ran over.

So which one is it?

I get that white solidarity should be important and that he didn't do anything wrong but honestly that guy looks like a major asshole

I think I'm okay with this

lol he looked so happy when he said it

youtube.com/watch?v=GWCG0Co4Gjc

So she made it racial by calling him an "entitled white prick". What a fucking bitch

She's a fucking entitled cunt that drives her fucking bicycle with her 9 year old kid on traffic, what the fuck is wrong with her, then she makes a a left from the right lane and expects everyone to know what the fuck she's doing, fucking gooks can't drive for shit, she should have been ran over like it would have happened in her gook country.

Well he worked at Apple, isn't that kind of a requirement? They probably look at you like a crazy hobo in your interview if you aren't on social media.

>He
Who?

Also, Cambodia is in Asia, not Africa.

Pretty sure you can sue company for Wrongful Termination. It just nobody wants to, because corporation like apple can start a media shitstorm and you will never find a decent job again.

>he was fired

Proofs?

>jew fired from apple
Ooooooh nooooo that sucks

>Pretty sure you can sue company for Wrongful Termination.
Yeah you can sue, and you will lose, because calling someone a "nigger" on camera is social and professional suicide.

I really dont understand Sup Forums on this one. This is so fucking dumb. Just because most of Sup Forumslacks think that calling someone a nigger online is normal, doesnt mean that there wont be consequences in real life.

Chat shit get banged.

>They probably look at you like a crazy hobo in your interview if you aren't on social media.
Nah, even tech companies prefer employees that don't spend half of the work hours on their fb/Instagram page, unless its their work.

whats cambodian

Is Sup Forums just scared of Asians?

Yes, where Apple fires you instead of g*rmany, where the secret police kick down your door and fire ON you over words. Stay cucked.

A nigger

I don't have a facebook, instagram, linkedin, snapchat or anything else.

I've had the same job for 8 years though. What will prospective employers think if I tell them I don't have any of those when applying for a position?

I think it's when a person is notoriously gay.
As in "cambodian faggot".

>and you will lose
Not in US and not with a decent layer/judge. Just because you and i live in authoritarian shitholes that have no freedom of speech, doesn't mean that everyone does.
There's nothing magical about the word nigger and employer have no legal right to censer you, unless its your job to represent him.

What part of "Cambodian" nigger did you not understand?

Wheres the line? Presumably it depends on the size and sensitivity of the employer. Couldnt see me getting sacked if my fb said i worked at a gas station and i was caught calling someone a nog outside of hours.

>where the secret police kick down your door and fire
Sounds like USA, actaully

This, kek

Just spin it into a positive. "It's healthy to be disconnected and I prefer to have closer relationships with people by talking to them one on one."

I would like to see the video leading up to the confrontation but we never will

As a Cambodian Nigger, don't confuse this Pinoy Nigress for one of us. Cambodians know the full extent of SJWs.

>the n-word is a nuclear weapon to make niggers shut up
What is this guy smoking?

Le based nonwhite

This settles it. We have to make a new word. Apparently saying nigger gives niggers PTSD.

>Couldnt see me getting sacked if my fb said i worked at a gas station and i was caught calling someone a nog outside of hours.

Thats because minimum wage shit jobs are irrelevant.

Were talking about skilled labour. Thats capitalism for you.

1:40 "ladies and gentleman you heard him go full CAUCAYYSIAN supreemasis"

youtube.com/watch?v=m6pI5NjoHgs

>There's nothing magical about the word nigger and employer have no legal right to censer you, unless its your job to represent him.
The case would get thrown out of court before the first hearing. You have no idea how law works.

Brand image is everything nowadays. In his contract is 100% a clause that he broke.

>He was fired from Apple
That would probably backfire on Apple

>Gives Nazi salute in Germanstain
>Goes to jail

Uh huh.

And no freedoms were trampled here, Hans. Just because a company he worked for terminated him doesn't mean he still can't say it.

How would firing a nigger guy hurt apple?

10 hours techno remix loop when

I unironically love reading angry shitskin comments calling us conspiratorial white devils

Makes me feel Jewish

Is it legal for them to bike in the middle of the road in america?
If not, he could easily go to court and sue her and Apple.

This guy is based. Clearly loving the butthurt and isn't afraid of calling her a nigger even in Cali. Would fight next to in the race war/10

WHINY BITCH DESERVED WORSE

Do you guys not have at will emoyment? In america you can be fired for any reason with no advance notice.

Fake, so many replies.

There is no proof he was fired, if he was it would of been proveded you mongs.

based man should not be driving such a nigger-tier automobile

I worked for Apple just before the iPhone. The clientele was way different back then (actual computer nerds). Apple turned total SJW as soon as Steve Jobs died & gay ass Cook took over. Steve was a bit of a hippie but a total capitalist at heart.

Seriously. She literally said "get out white piggu", and he's supposed to sit there and smile? If someone punches an Apple employee, are they supposed to smile and not defend themselves?

>In america you can be fired for any reason with no advance notice.
you can join a union here, and then your employer can only fire you after giving you three written warnings.

>calling a shitskin let alone a woman a nigger
You have to have a lot of money to be able to get away with this in America these days, unfortunately.
Should have just threatened to call the police instead and she would have road off cursing like all niggers do when they hear the cops coming.

This shit is so out of hand I literally cannot tell the difference between someone who is really triggered and a Sup Forumstard trolling the comments.

he was not

>If someone punches an Apple employee

he'll most likely get a blowjob afterwards

>that one person in the comments fighting for cyclist rights

>youtube.com/watch?v=TJkS9Kz--Yk

This, i hope he's jewish for full top kek moment