What happens in Catalonia?

The jews and Israel support them

Should we support Spain?

Other urls found in this thread:

redice.tv/news/the-catalan-israeli-connection-independence-advocate-looks-to-israel-germany-for-funding
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xuVxAKyd4
jpost.com/International/Catalan-Independence-advocate-looks-to-Israel-Germany-for-funding-382680
thelocal.es/20150916/obama-backs-unified-spain-amid-catalan-self-rule-bid
thelocal.es/20140718/merkel-speak-out-against-independent-catalonia
express.co.uk/news/world/812608/european-union-catalonia-independence-spain-brussels-rajoy-juncker-piris
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spanish are just Catholic Jews anyway. Basques and Catalans should get proper ethnic nationalist movements and terrorise Madrid-Brussels to accomplish it

>Basques and Catalans should get proper ethnic nationalist movements and terrorise Madrid-Brussels to accomplish it
basques are alright now

>Spaniards and namely Andalusians (can reside freely in Basque Country
>Basques are alright
Pick one

Vote for DN and abandon PP, problem solved.

la pela es la pela

Support whoever does not want more European divide and conquer inside already formed countries. See Kosovo as the most recent kike enclave.

if spanish are catholic jews, why arent actual jews supporting them?

>Mfw with jews at your side you never lose.

Catalan independence is a fake. Its purpose is to avoid entering WWIII against Russia and China. When the Muslims attacked Israel and Europe from within and without, national unity would be called upon to enter the war.
Reconquest! Remove Kebab! Deus Vult!

Que carajo esperan? Metan las manos ahi y partanle el culo a esos comunistas. Esto no es 1938.

Israel supported Rhodesia, (Apartheid) South Africa and the Portuguese colonies of Africa too. Great argument, OP.

What difference would it make? They'll all end up as cuckolds for the EU.

>Israel supported ... Portuguese colonies of Africa too.
>sold stuff to both sides

>"material support" at a certain period before
Good job burger. Now post what that source claims.

Also the NYT

>catalans
>ever becoming nationalist

Fucking read a book or something lol
Why do you think El Clásico is a thing?

One Israeli user already said to a Portuguese user here in this board that defending their colonies wasn't viable in long term.
Israel needs every ally it can gets (I understand that respect specially with lousy neighbours to it around it) in the difficult time it was 60's and 70's.

There is a reason of Angola and Israel having now good relations despite Israel supporting the wrong rebel group in Independence and Civil war. It's not Islamic influence and doesn't close the oil in case of embargo of Arab League or OIC members.

>Beit-Hallahmi, Benjamin. The Israeli connection: Whom Israel arms and why, pp. 63-64. IB Tauris, 1987.

At least the wiki says 6 years of aid to FNLA

>At least the wiki says 6 years of aid to FNLA
Sauce it up for me pham.

Nevermind. Was in the 60's I see. That's long before Israel jumped on the Rhodesian-South African bandwagon.

It's more important as to whether Catalonia supports Israel than if Israel supports Catalonia.

This will be the litmus test for my answer to your question OP.

>X is not Y
ok, lets give it a quick rundown

>is X located inside of Y?
Yes.
>is X under the complete control and authority of Y
Yes.

Spain>Leftist Catalonia

QUICK RUNDOWN PLS?
Don't western saparatists usually support Palestine? why in hell would we support Catalonia? this makes 0 sense

Why are the kikes mad at us? Palestine?

1492 was worst than six gorillons

Of course we should support Spain.

Oh yea I remember that

Because Catalonia is just another overly liberal marxist shithole?

Normally those support Palestine

Sup Forums is a nationalist board. The Catalans are not Spanish, so they should not be a a part of the Spanish nation.

Visca Catalunya!

They just don't identify as Spanish anymore. Is it any different than the South vs the North in the US? Or Texas? Besides, who cares if they break off. History if full of secession. Seriously, you guys hate globalism but don't want secession from states?

Israel will side with money flow, even if it hurts their own self interest which it has several times. They're the epitomy of 20th century capitalism when it comes to international affairs.
Funny guys; now stop blowing up our battleships.

FB page
FreedomForCataloniaIsrael

Yeah but what are hipsters with Palestine-scarves gonna do about it? Virtue-signal Israel out of desert into the sea? While they accept in all of Israels surrounding enemies into their own nations. The latter probably outweighs the first

redice.tv/news/the-catalan-israeli-connection-independence-advocate-looks-to-israel-germany-for-funding

The wiki article "Angolan Independence War" sources to 2 books, one I quotes above

They want to leave spain baceause they "pay more" to the central goverment but at the same time they want to join europe for the freebes.

Thats their main attacking point "SPAIN STEALS US! REEE"

Those hipsters/liberals are retarded bc they never lived in a neighbourhood that could be attacked by mortars / rockets by hamas / hezbollah or bulldozed by a Pan-Arab invading army or an Palestinian neighbourhood that could be air striked by Israeli Defense Force or be colateral damage or not.

Do you think Liberals think in those things? They virtue-sign living in parents' rich houses. They don't even have a basic knowledge to enter in Geopolitical discussion or cultural discussion. They relativise everthing in the world watching from afar in their free space.

This is an example: youtube.com/watch?v=J4xuVxAKyd4

The jews support anyone who sows discontent, they really don't give a shit about your beliefs.

your president

I get that. I'm talking about when exactly Israel gave weapons to these rebels, and that's from a different period to when Israel officialy aligned itself with South Africa and Rhodesia. This is also due to the fact that many of those Africans started seeing Israel as a colonial state after the 67 war (when Israel absorbed lots of Arab territory).

PP support them to

Why do catalonians hate South Americans considerably more than the rest of Spain?

jpost.com/International/Catalan-Independence-advocate-looks-to-Israel-Germany-for-funding-382680

Meh, let them serve as an example of how one of the biggest Empires in the story of mankind failed.

The EU, Merkel and Obama have spoken several times of how Spain must remain united. It's obvious the globalists want Catalonia to be part of Spain.

This.

Despite the meme we're not leftists nor is the independence movement. Wanting your own country for your people = nationalism. None gives a fuck about Palestine honestly.
Anyone saying the opposite are butthurt spaniards trying to discredit us.

>Why do catalonians hate South Americans considerably more than the rest of Spain?
because they speak spanish

Sincerely, I'm not interested in self-determination matter , but how foreign interests (Israel, Russia, EU, etc) look at Catalonian independentist movement and some resenteful countries' govt. like Serbia by NATO intervention in Yugoslav Wars (despite Spain's govt. non-recognition of Kosovo as independent country).
I'm not a Castillian or Spanish.

Some Catalonian already said this guy is no longer in Catalonian independentist movement. But it's strange when we can hits of Catalan-Israeli connection and Catalonia and people waving flags of Israel. Even some non-Zionists jews don't wave Israeli flags and hate the state of Israel's existence-

Spain is taking away Catalonian wealth, making catalonian people starve. Many such cases. Sad.

In 10 years, Spain won't even be a country anymore. They will only be Castille.

Why aren't they healthy and beautiful like Messi and shakira.

Well you can find people from anywhere in the world waving israeli flags in certain events like pic related and that doesn't mean anything. The only connection to Israel we have is that both of us are tiny countries and hated from those around us.

I'd be more worried about what top globalists want:

thelocal.es/20150916/obama-backs-unified-spain-amid-catalan-self-rule-bid

thelocal.es/20140718/merkel-speak-out-against-independent-catalonia

express.co.uk/news/world/812608/european-union-catalonia-independence-spain-brussels-rajoy-juncker-piris