You may only post ITT if you have an ancestor who fought in the revolution

You may only post ITT if you have an ancestor who fought in the revolution.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOeYPpOblAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heh

I had one who was on the British side does that count brah

Hi fellow Americans

Which revolution ?

You didn't say which side.

I have an ancestor who signed the constitution, but mathematically it's not that special right, I mean I also have ancestors from italian aristocracy so Sup Forums doesn't even think I'm white ...

>tfw aristocrat loyalists
King George did nothing wrong.

My family came here in the 1600s, I had ancestors fighting on both sides. Same with the civil war.

My grandmother traced her side of the family back to one of George Washington's sisters. Does that count?

Well a lot of Americans come from people that arrived in your county later so descending from early settlers isn't guarantied.
fun fact: If you are white Charlemagne is your ancestor.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=WOeYPpOblAw

Bullshit

I'm honestly not kidding.
I don't think there is anything particularly special there must be hundreds of descendants from her line. Pretty cool though.

You can thank me if you want though.

Which revolution?

>My grandmother traced her side of the family back to one of George Washington's sisters

Why not just say she traced her side back to George Washington? Was it his sister in law?

Because presumably George Washington isn't her ancestor, only George Washington's parents

The one that America won

Because I'm not descended from him. It's from one of his sisters, not in law that I know of, I think he had two.

I'm wishing I had pushed for more info last time it came up. But it was at my grandads funeral so we were focusing on his side of the senpai.

zing

I have ancestors that fought in both revolutions. We won the first one at least.