Reminder that trump has done NOTHING to legalize cannabis

this will cost him dearly next election. pharma shills need not reply.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI
youtube.com/watch?v=81lLryhdLFU
merryjane.com/news/want-marijuana-legalized-then-donald-trump-is-your-best-option
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't want that sweaty, gross, hippiefaggot's vote.

yeah he said he's not going to bother with it and let states decide, sessions is on the libertarian side of things, and they both agree there are benefits. if you haven't noticed there's a start trend that shows we're heading, as a country, to full legalisation.

what would make people happier, if the federal government decides, or if states get to have their referendums and decide their own terms?

states rights trump everything. he's doing exactly what he should be doing.

>trump has done NOTHING to legalize cannabis
thank god

No one gives a fuck. Anyone that weed legalization is important to voted for Bernie or Hilary. If you want to completely remove all agency you have and indulge in the leafy jew, perhaps move to a vibrant place like California. We don't need the federal government forcing states to comply with degenerate shit that their populace doesnt care about

Polite reminder to sage faggot threads
>he posts this shit every day
It goes in the options field

all those weed channels are highly deceptive
>hey kids, smoke 1g of potent cannabis in one hit, what could go wrong?

what they don't show is that once the 8min video is over they spend hours coughing up thick wads of mucus from their lungs and sinuses and have panic attacks and mental meltdowns

there's a neat video online of some kid going completely catatonic after taking a """dab""". totally degenerate drug, but so is alcohol.

this. trump doesn't smoke, drink, or do drugs. why would he legalize pot? dumb degenerate retards.

>completely catatonic after dabbing

sounds like a retard with asthma who took too much, I saw someone choke on a bottle of "Fiji" fucking degenerate water

I have a more libertarian stance on the WQ. I smoke occasionally, but don't feel ot should be legalized. The youth of America are already giant pussies. No need to compund the issue with legal drugs. I've smoked for 15 years, and never once have I been busted. Mainly because I'm not a complete retard.

This

Fuck off OP pothead jobless moran

he doesn't even drink, why would he ask for pot to be legal.
Also kys faggot.

Got to counter signal you on (((fiji))).
Shit is crisp and fluoride free. No gay frogs in Fiji. Coincidence?

Bro that's not even how you spell moron. Read a book nigga.

They will get high on election day and be at home where they belong

This.

He also hasn't done anything to prevent it either. States will decide. Be happy the feds don't control everything in our lives.

SUMMWRFAG GET OUT BEFORE I CHOKE ON MY RAGE

I only drink Voss, I get so much fucking pussy

Trump gives no fucks about pot. His close friend Roger Stone and Alex Jines both smoke pot on occassion, one would reason Trump has at least tried it (despite his shitbag alci brother).
We are a nation of laws, the law will be enforced till it is changed, regardless of how we (or he) feel about the law. It is his sworn duty to do so.
Should an ammendment come across his desk that repeals Pot laws, he will sign it. So your beef is with congress, not POTUS

>Smoking weed from a bong
I can last 5 days on a gram
If thats the average dosage of the american stoner takes, a gram in one hit, I'm not suprised people are against it

Flag accurate to the post
SAGE

Reminder that drugs are for addicts, hippies, commies, the homeless & squatters.
Unless you've been prescribed them for medical reasons, sort your life out.

He doesn't have to. How many fucking states is it legal in now? If you want it so badly then move.

He hasn't done much for gun owners either but I'm not going to fault him for that one. I already moved to the most pro-gun state in the union before he even considered running for president.

Point is if you want something bad enough, it's right there go get it.

Ha. Got eem.

so?

To not legalize it is beyond stupid

Legalization would do more for the economy than bringing back the trillions of dollars scum Apple and other corporations are hiding overseas.

They do have the best bottles. Fiji btfo.
Also witnessed

> sessions is on the libertarian side of things

Are you lying or just stupid? Sessions is dying to lock up brown people over weed.

Does he need to? Literally doing nothing would be pretty good, leave it to the states.

You forgot the fact that most American weed is shit

Well if we dismantled the gibs and removed beans,kebabs, and dindus, we would have plenty of extra shekels. The societal effect of federal legalization would outweigh the taxes we would produce.

>sessions is on the libertarian side

Are you fucking dense?

Reminder that no one gives a fuck, you degenerates. sage

>DUDE WEED LMAO

Fuck off toothpaste nigger. That whole meme is dead since America's legal states have got into the world wide competitions. Quality of bud is relative to the actual genetics of the seed and the way it is grown. We have produced plenty of strains that are world class.

lifehack pro quix tip: buy Voss, dump out the water and use the bottle to collect change

if you collect 25 cents everyday you'll be rich someday :)

We won without potfags
We will do it again.

420 BLAZE IT FAGGOT LMAO

WHAT UP YOUTUBE YOUTUBE

the guy doesn't have to fucking like it but he's not doing anything to fuck over medical out recreational states

he thinks it's fucking disgusting and hates it, he's not trying to go bust up Colorado or Oregon

having read what him and the WH administration have spoken on the issue, the biggest concern I've seen is simply the drugs crossing state lines or breaking state regulations on the weed, etc.

Despite of what edgy tweens of of nu-pol say weed legalization has always been and alwAys will be a core issue for the cause of basic liberty.

It literally boils down to freedom of thought. Trump will pay for ignoring this badic problem. Weed could save thousands lives from the opioid epidemic

Weed is pretty much already legal everywhere it counts.

>muh freedumbs xD
youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI

the DEA backed down from kratom scheduling, which is the biggest treatment for the opioid epidemic

trump and his administration are doing the best possible thing they can do, LET STATES DECIDE.

fuck gay marriage being legalised by the supreme court, and if they fucking legalised pot federally fuck them all to hell as well

The madman needs to do it October 2020 by executive order. Force the democrats to fight him on it. He steals so many dem votes that way.

dumb hippies growing weed are the biggest threat to cartel profits and violence, Philippines is a shit hole, he's doing what is best for his country

we are not the Philippines.

>talk shit about people who drink
>can't get through the day without smoking a plant

The best way to ensure democrats never win another election would be to replace trump with a based black tranny who wants open borders and free healthcare, amirite fellow pede?

>ITT
youtube.com/watch?v=81lLryhdLFU

>sessions on the liberrtarian side

Are you retarded? Sessions wasn'ts to go Nixon/Reagan on it. He even wrote congress personally asking them to not reinstate the Rohrabacher-Farr amendment in the budget, which prevents federal resources from being used to prosecute medical marijuana in states where it's legal.

Sessions wants to throw fucking CANCER PATIENTS in prison for using cannabis to alleviate their chemo symptoms.

He hates cannabis THAT badly. He doesn't mince words on it or "see any benefits" He most definitely doesn't want to "leave it to the states".

actually a lot of pro weed people voted Trump because of his statements about leaving it up to the states. You had articles like:

merryjane.com/news/want-marijuana-legalized-then-donald-trump-is-your-best-option

Most people who use weed don't use nearly that much . 2 grams lasts me like a week and a half. I only put about 0.15g in my vaporizer at a time

This isn't going to hurt Trump at all. Even if some of his voters want legalization, the only thing Trump needs to do to actually retain votes is to remain an angry racist. We all know that is the core element Trumpers voted for.

Trump is busy cleaning house before worrying about a vice for people. Im sure it'll come eventually though...

nah not retarded, just looked it up and I see you're right now, this wasn't his stance before he got in power. I remember countless articles and Sup Forums being in a fucking tizzy about it last year, but it does look like that's changed, or at least his opinion of it.

he still ain't gonna do anything then is he?

Whether or not someone gets caught shouldn't be the reason someone gets imprisoned or not, it just shouldn't be a crime, especially medically.

without weed I'd be an opioid addict. I can use weed as little as 2-3 times a week and ward off inflammation while with vicodin I had to use it round the clock every day during flare ups.

Fuck off customgrow is redpilled

Drop dead fucking wannabe hippie trash

that's cus you vape though, the actual consumption of how much people smoke is quite hard to gauge

like if you had that in a pipe or a joint, a gram might last you a day or two. and you'd not even get nearly as high as the vape

>thinks Trump is cleaning house

It's not recreationally legal here in California until January 1st.

customgrow is a methhead juggalo that got arrested for assault with a hatchet.

not even lying, google "customgrow methhead juggalo"

Speaking of pharma, all that patent shit needs to die. It's not needed to encourage development: that's just a lie they've told so they can get more money.

I agree but also disagree. I have no solution to this problem, idealistically agree, realistically no opinion.

if McPharma makes some super virus by accident then idk men, I'd rather they have a patent and lock it up than have some geek fork it on GitHub and pwn everyone

We do need some federal law change though we can't just have it be federally schedule I while legal in states. You can try and tell the DOJ not to enforce the federal law as Obama has done but look at Sessions, he wants to crack down on it because it's his job to enforce the federal law.

Descheduling it from the controlled substances act is how you REALLY "leave it to the states" because then it's not federally controlled and state laws take over.

he hasn't yet but he's made some scary statements .. like he WANTS to go after it hardcore but probably doesn't have the resources to do it.

eh, a bowl in my bong or pipe that I used to use before I bought the vaporizer held about 0.3g and it was roughly the same (so vaporizer is about 2x as efficient) I just don't smoke a lot, and I do it for medical rather than recreation. I have an autoimmune disease and I use cannabis on top of methotrexate and humira to weaken my immune system so I don't get bad inflammation in my joints. I use high CBD strains so I don't really get "high" a little bit of a buzz at most.

there are more important things to deal with then stoners getting to smoke pot