I miss Obama. Trump is a disaster

I miss Obama. Trump is a disaster.

Fuck Obama, I like trump

Fuck you bean dip.

I miss the days when ppl put actual effort into their b8

I too am retarded

Obamas legacy will be a joke for the next hundred years.

At least we didn't have a nuclear war, right?

Kek. Just look at Trumps legacy at this point already.

Yeah....I really miss our strong black leader

At least Trump isn't a nigger

>I miss Obama. Trump is a disaster.

COME GET YA BOY

HE DON'T GO DOWN AS A BLACK PRESIDENT

Shareblue working holidays i see, double time? What's that .004 in your account?

Obama is a closet homo. Dubz

It's good that Obama is out of office now though, he can finally come out of the closet.

>I miss Obama.
How can you miss him when he refuses to give up his fucking presidency. The man wants to live near the white house and he's currently traveling around the world meeting world leaders days after they meet with Trump.

He's a fucking disgrace.

>but muh based black man!\
ever notice how obama supporters cannot name something he has done and instead attack a white?

Hello where is proof obama did job?

I miss Joe "The Bro" Biden, he was so funny and his memes are the best, really hope he runs in 2020!!!

I supported Trump throughout the campaign and now I think he's a disaster. But that's no reason to want Obama back, or Bush for that matter. They're the reason your country is so fucked up in the first place.

You miss paying taxes for the wetbacks, niggers and white fucking trash? How about arming the drug dealers with American weapons? OR Giving the banks the freedom to just fuck all laws and allow the drug cartel to launder money - or wait. I know. The DOJ just run wild or the EPA? Was it Hillary's ineptness you loved? She could get people killed, break laws and sell the USA for cold hard cash to the shitskin arabs? How about all those thousands of rapists coming into Minnesota and Michigan? Do you miss them?

Fuck Obongo, I like Trump

Fuck off cuck

Trump has done everything he has promised and can reasonably achieve. It's not even been a year and he's done a fuckload. He's hampered by Obama passing shitloads of awful legislation just before he left. Fuck that shit coloured cunt

I too miss the president who wanted to flood this country with illegal immigrants, force me to pay for food for Quanisha's six illegitimate niglets, drove our national debt to levels I would never have though imaginable, provided over the mass exodus of our nations manufacturing and industry, set race relations back 80 years, nuked the healthcare system, and turned our country into a limp-wristed pushover on the global stage.

Yeah, I miss that guy.

But he hasn't drained the swamp, he's just refilled it with his own spawn (Ivanka, Jared and co). He's attacked Syria several times after saying he wouldn't get involved in shit like that. Hillary's not going to be locked up and Mexico's not going to pay for the wall. Liberals who were "woke" when Bush was making a mess were silent under Obama because he was black and well-educated, and now conservatives who were "redpilled" under Obama have suddenly gone silent, too.

>drain the swamp
>in one year
Stopped reading there you mongrel

No matter how long it takes, you don't drain a swamp the way he's doing it. It's nepotism, simple as. I'm willing to accept that he might have had good intentions at first, but in America, swamp drains you.

Please tell me, how do you drain the swamp with everything in place to stop you firing everyone? And then how do you suggest you run your government without using politicians from the party that you are running for? Either you are short, or the Republicans fuck your shit up for not including any of their guys

Please tell me how you magically fight the system when being attacked from all sides, while your hands are tied? He's done the best with what he's got