Sup Forums is a dog board

Daily reminder that dogs are the official board animal of Sup Forums.
>Dogs are man's best friend
>Dogs are loyal
>Dogs can detect evil in muslims, niggers and gypsies
>Dogs unconditionally love their masters
>Dogs will give their life for man
>Dogs help men in war, hunting, and home defense
>Dogs will follow their masters into danger
>The bond between dog and man goes back thousands of years

The pig is also an honorary Sup Forums animal, for its intellect, its bacon, and for sending muslims straight to hell.

Catfags need not reply

Dogs are ok to have if they only serve a purpose.

Fuck off shill
t. Catfag

also why does that dog have testicles on its neck?

you might as well say
>Friends are ok to have if they only serve a purpose.

Also someone please nuke Brussels, it's ruining Europe

Why do a lot of dogs seem to naturally dislike black people anyway?

>based Maine Coon is based

I seen dogs more mad at whites.

t. black

They can sense evil thoughts and bad intentions
>t. nigger
ftfy

Dogs cuck you and make you pick up their shit and you have to walk them and entertain them.

>Dogs carry disgusting parasites such as fleas & ticks which also spread disease to humans
>Dogs carry filth into the home
>Dogs shit on your yard

>mans best friend

If you can't care for a dog or train it to shit in a certain area you are a nigger.

Dogs are man best friend. Co-evolved with us!

>tfw i don't have any friends

>not owning a Rhodesian Ridgeback
>not saying "want to re-take Rhodesia?" for his walk words so he gets all excited
>not owning something bred to kill lions
It's like you're not even trying catfags

Their sense of smell is a thousand times stronger than ours.

My dogs have always barked at tanned Americans.
That being said my cats pawlocaust the Jewish rodents.

I always just assumed it's from living with white people that when a black person come by the house they view it as some crazy shit

>shitty grammar
>t. Nigger

Will blacks ever stop being shit?

>not saving white and blue eyed animals regardless of what they are
Cuck

>Humans carry disgusting diseases such as STDs & skin conditions which also spread disease to humans
>Humans carry dirt, dust and bacteria into the home
>Humans steal from you, cut you off in traffic, will physically attack you for little to no reason

>we're the exact same beings

Well, you are a belgium, that make sense.

Every white couple should own a dog

Instinct kick in to avoid danger

Dogs are fine for people that can handle them, but a lot of people are fucking retards and completely fail to train their dog. Combined with the popularity of work breeds that were never meant to be housepets like shepherds (and pitbulls obviously), many of them are just dangerous nuisances.
t. mailman

My shetland sheepdog has become a degenerate house dog that he insist to sleep in truck while we went to camping.
At least he growl toward shitskin and nigger.

Dogs are gay

I'll post some of our puppers

I feed my dog nothing but bacon and pork chops so when I bites a mudslime that filthy cunt ends up in purgatory

There is nothing more American than owning a Labrador retriever.

It's just what they're used to. Think of a toddler - "Why is that man black daddy?"

Don't forget dogs are functionally retarded compared to humans, based as they are.

How are RR as pets? Always loved the idea of that dog.

Dogs are filthy and annoying

Excellent thread 10/10
Кyчeтaтa ca мacтъp peйc

Nice cat. I took my cat to the eye vet and they were thought he must be a maine coon cause of his size and mane but he's just a moggie.

Pretty cat. Would pet.

>describes what cats do without a shred of remorse
>dogs carry parasites

How's your toxoplasmosis catcuck?

Dogs want to survive to. Their social hierarchy systems are much similar to ours. We share a lot of evolutionary ancestry.

Pupper ready for duty.

Amen OP

All catfags should be gassed

I like dogs but not faggy housepet-type dogs like chihuahuas, Pomeranians or any other small, useless yappy breeds that are popular with women or homosexuals.

TRIGGERED

Nice doggo user

>Dogs should only serve male interests
I thought the same until a gf got a Chihuahua. Thing was awesome. It would jump on the bed when we were fucking and look at me, wagging its tail.

When it shit, you barely noticed, and it would always do it on some tiny pads she brought along.

>We share a lot of evolutionary ancestry
We wuz dogs?

She's the beta of the pack which always starts shit and gets put down by Zoey, the small speckled one (catahula Leopard dog)

>simply add vinegar with water to make homemade remedy for ticks and fleas
>keep towel near door to wipe dogs feet
>learn to walk past your front lawn
>right on the last one.

Dogs normally dislike nigger smell. Niggers have a nasty, greasy odor naturally. that dogs instinctually just don't like.
They also have a better sense for when someone is a fucking worthless lowlife.

Old dog vs. young.
Who won?

small dog are useful because they are portable and dont eat as much. Also they live longer.

I guess wolves more specifically. There's a reason why humans connect more with mammals than insects. We have a history.

Dogs are clearly superi-

thanks, still small but he's only 6months so has room to go

>Flag
>Thinks an animal too dumb to understand play is somehow "intelligent"
The NEET autism is deep in this one.

House rule in my place: If my dog doesn't like you, you've got to the count of three to leave; you there after three you're a trespasser and a threat and get treated as such.

Seems harsh, but it has led to me being around a better class of people. And it's actually saved my life a couple of times.

Treat a dog well, and it'll always have your back.

Instead of a kid, yeah.

That's literally why you have friends.
I only talk to them when I need something.

Gay

>Saved your life
Where do you live user?

>Have a cat to kill pests
>Have two dogs to guard house
>Have an eagle to keep watch from the sky

Cats are generally more intelligent on average than dogs. Wouldn't expect an ancap to do research tho lol

based Howard

Thank Christ I don't live in the ghetto and need some kind of canine people detector and only ever have reputable people enter my house.

My dog is English (Whippet) and she's a good doggo, she regularly barks at black people and diffident of other black doggos.

Dogs are man's best friend.
Dogs hate niggers.
More evidence niggers aren't human.

>italian
>gets whippet
>doesn't get an italian greyhound
The Renaissace raughs at you.
They're more intellligent but in different way. They certainly have a far superior memory.
You should admire both for their skills and not argue over which is best.

Which is the most based doggo ? My vote goes to pic related.

Cute. Is that a Rottie-mix?

>Catfags need not reply
I like both cats and dogs. They're complementary like yin and yang.

Love dogs :)

2 days ago I was walking my dog ...he gets interested in a box amongst some trash...look inside and find a tiny one month old puppy. Brought her home, she was emaciated, FULL of ticks, fleas.
Went to my native buddy's house, got some herbs...gave her huito extract...she shat out all kinds of dead worms.

Today she is much better. Playing , running
She won't leave my side

fuck humans

We have desginated shitting streets so no problemo

Golden Retriever probably overall best dog imo.

Border Collies would be easy one if they weren't so energetic and high maintenance but top tier dog for a responsible owner.

Rottweiler, Labrador, German Sherpherd, Doberman, Belgian Malinois and Bernese Mountain Dog all awesome breeds too.

Pure, papered Rottweiler, just a puppy.

Even though I like them, I'm not fond of little rats.

Also every Italian Greyhound I see comes with a blonde milf (who stops to pet my dog) or a girl.

>t. not a faggot

well trained

Who the fuck are you inviting in your home, the Manson family?

Ahh k, makes sense. Is he going through his gangly teenage phase? He'll go from cute to handsome when he thickens up that face.

Yeah, she's skinny and awkward in this pic, not yet filled out. They hilariously grow up, then out.

is that spice and wolf cosplay

Top tier dogs. Loyal, intelligent, powerful guard dog, great with kids.

Such a shame so many dirtbag ass wipes have owned them and tainted their reputation somewhat. They're easily among the best dogs.

>Also every Italian Greyhound I see comes with a blonde milf (who stops to pet my dog) or a girl.
Oh, invite any home to mamma with you?
And bost a picture of little Fido.

can confirm. me and my room mate have a blood hound and it FUCKIN HATES nogs. he barks at them like he's in full murder mode

Dog fags pls go

Aryan dog
Swedish white moose dog/svensk vit älghund

I couldn't agree more. I've had 5 in my life, and all were spectacular. Loyal, goofy, loving, smart, and great with kids.
I definitely wouldn't recommend fucking with a Rottweiler owner, or their family, especially children. Very, VERY protective.
10/10 would recommend.

Old dog won

Intelligence is for a purpose. The research is mixed in any event.

>Only a cursory, non functional understanding of reality
>Ends post in "lol" like a schoolgirl
Why are you all so pathetic? I want to kill you on principle for being so worthless.

Cats are ok, but yeah they don't really hold a candle to doggos, except for small dogs because small dogs aren't really real dogs they're just annoying, insecure, yappy, abominations that shouldn't exist.

Pic related, jews are about the only thing i hate more than small dogs.