Brit/pol/ - Eddie's Downfall Edition

>Sex abuse cadets "covered up"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40457123

>Nobody turned up to Junker's shitty speech, so he had a chimpout
ft.com/content/24658761-96a1-309e-9682-d0bd65e5ce88
archive.is/hsl0j

>Huge gun haul heading for UK stopped at Channel Tunnel
news.sky.com/story/huge-gun-haul-heading-for-uk-stopped-at-channel-tunnel-10935143

>NHS patients' data was illegally transferred to Google DeepMind
news.sky.com/story/nhs-patient-data-given-to-google-illegally-10935315

>Drumpf talking about things he knows fuck all about
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/03/donald-trump-offers-help-for-terminally-ill-baby-charlie-gard
archive.is/Jv8Az

>Vagina surgery 'sought by girls as young as nine'
bbc.co.uk/news/health-40410459

>Based SAS soldiers 'suspected' of executing unarmed Afghans and covering up potential war crimes
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sas-special-air-service-war-crimes-civilians-cover-up-ministry-of-defence-operation-northmoor-royal-a7819006.html
archive.is/Z1PSS

>Knife-wielding attacker in Paisley assaults two men
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40473899

>US military lie about Best Korea again
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40489750

>Based Austria blocking migrants from entering from Italy
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/04/austria-send-troops-armoured-vehicles-border-italy-block-migrants/
archive.is/Qxar6

Other urls found in this thread:

arrse.co.uk/wiki/Walts
arrse.co.uk/wiki/Walt_Finder
arrse.co.uk/wiki/Walting
arrse.co.uk/wiki/Walting_With_Confidence
strawpoll.me/13353847
youtube.com/watch?v=GwASZpIHKLY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Empire_Loyalists
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eddie needs to die

t.Average Tripfag

He just topped himself last thread lad

Great edition desu

Has he necked himself yet?
When will these tripfags learn?

hahaha 10/10 for the title. disgusting worthless tripcunt

They were all degenerate cunts and underage normies, they deserved it.

Daily reminder Britain is finished.

Literally all you do it whine. MUH LARPER
LARPER
LARP
LAAARP

>downfall
>center of attention
Never change anonymongs.

I met a 16 year old in a pub who supported UKIP and Brexit, ended up buying him a pint just off that.

>that pic

This tbqh famfam

That's called grooming big chap

just went to a early 4th celebration, there were literally 3 cucks. 3 guys in an "open" relationship and they all hung back while every dude at the party literally banged them out. Cocaine was involved. But I just want you limeys to know, this shit is real and it's early 30s men that are way out of their respective others league.

redpill me on eddie. is he the new yktd. speaking of which has yktd made an appearance lately? i havent seen him for months.

Bit noncey lad but fair dos.
>the Preusse defence
Nobody likes you and you contribute nothing. Go away comic book nonce.

>Nobody likes you
Teach me how to get up votes?

It is quite amusing, isn't it?

At least he isn't an Inbetweeners poster.

WALT.
Walter Mitty - wannabe, bluffer, nuisance, cnut.
They are often found bidding on 'Genuine SAS' KFS and other items on eBay and usually act the Internet Tough Guy. Outing Walts is the official sport of ARRSE. Spoken only in hushed tones are ops by the Waltenkommando commanded by the Waltfinder General.

arrse.co.uk/wiki/Walts

Reminder, report all Walts to the relevant waltfinder general.

arrse.co.uk/wiki/Walt_Finder

What did Eddie mean by this?

it's only grooming if you try to fuck them afterwards

>moan about Eddie
>make a special Eddie edition thread
Pottery

Eddie we're Blood Brothers!

Death to the tripnigger menace

I'm not a fucking Walt you cunt!
Pic is me

>america

the other tripfags trying to come to his rescue jesus christ these faggots are literal sjws

When the fuck did Frankie Boyle go full tranny?

He looks a bit better now t.b.h.

It's because Eddie is my Blood Brother

See, the thing is, the thing with WALTS is, the thing you need to understand about WALTS is they never simply own up. At least they're committed to the fantasy.

Go back to Airsofting you fucking tard.

So is Brexit happening or not?

saw a lamb the other day which had been killed by crows. Poor thing, such a savage way to die.

I was told you knew

fuck if i know. is the south african NIGGERDIED happening or not?

Say that to my face cunt

Murdered by a Murder of Crows.

It would be Unkind if it where ravens.

Fuck me do people really give a crap about internet drama I mean fucking really now.

Hey lads it's me Edward STOOOP LARPING LARP LARP LARP LARP LARP LARP Oh Britain is finished! oh woe is me

Simmer down there Mitty.

You can easily spot a walt by their actions, irrational behaviour when confronted and a deep desire for random anonymous people to believe they ever had some kind of prestigious military service.

Neck yourself son.
arrse.co.uk/wiki/Walting

You're my Blood Brother Eddie, have you forgotten me?

Another accidentally on purpose staged event.

No it isn't.

Here's Robin to the rescue. Where's Batman?

That hammering from last thread really scrambled your brain didn't it Iain?

Why weren't you at the City Arms?

More people believe Elvis is still alive

*blocks your path*

The United States was a mistake desu

Say that to my fucking face you civvy cunt I was in 22nd Para SAS posted as Staff Sargant of 110 platoon in the 7th battalion better known as the desert foxes

*Doesn't block Miguel and his 12 siblings from jumping the southern border*

Can we please raze Holyrood to the ground?

Don't be silly Eddie, you were working in the council. Have you forgotten that we are Blood Brothers?

Indeed you where Walter.

You where known for your cool head under fire and your ability to operate under pressure, as displayed by your arse completely collapsing at the mere thought of some random internet poster calling you out for being a larping airsoft playing, ebay medal buying faggot.

Keep on dreaming Mitty.

10 POINT PLAN FAGGOTS
01) Ban Islam, deport Muslims and demolish all mosques. Ratio of other to cathedrals (synagogue to church) must be maintained (like 1:90) Replace with a cathedral with a massive spire (to compete with big buildings, spire needs to be higher than most in town/city) or a pub with apartments

02)Legalise guns and encourage hunting/training (not as much as US- no open carry and light restrictions in London etc.)

03) Tax is scaled on income as well as children. Earn 100k and 0 kids, taxed to shit. Earn like 70k and 7 kids, more takehome pay than former (or something of that effect).

04)When the above is in force, encourage 1 or 2 (of the 5-7) to repatriate to the colonies (CANZSAUS) to spread influence, genetics and ties to the motherland.

05) Hard Brexit and CANZ (maybe us, sa) alliance/free trade/openborders etc. and only allowing Dual Citz if the other if within anglosphere

06) Sundays are left sacred - hardly anything is open long, encourage family times and outings. How? Massive penalty rates and sunday trade taxes are doubled.

07) Borough powers enhanced. Federal should be just security and macro management of sorts. Education focus is left for each borough so we have a wider net to test things out

08) 80% of males from 16 - 24 must partake in a mandatory 6 month/1 year service/training for the military (keeps them red pilled and teaches discipline)

09) taxes reduced by about 0.8% per year for all until the max is something like 15% for the richest with 0 kids.

10) Education funding is based on demand that is reevaluated every 6 years (length of 3 cycles of a typical degree). If we need doctors/engi and even vocational(tradies), those applying for those sorts of degrees get more funding and the institutions get funding to it. Funding is then reduced from those that aren't needed, and certain courses are banned from receiving any funding/giving scholarships for.

>this is the only result of weeks of non-stop shilling

Lad in my 14 years I earned my 4 purple hearts and my LSGC

I hope you didn't forget who your real Blood Brother was during your time away Eddie

Stop going along with them.

Try harder, you should at least drop in conversation that you stormed the Iranian embassy from the balcony or some such bullshit.

Buff up on your walting ability:
arrse.co.uk/wiki/Walting_With_Confidence

Tripfag #3 to the rescue.

Stay strong fellow trip user. We refuse to be bullied by these anonymous chaps

- Davey

I'm taking the piss, retard has failed to highlight that 7bat are the desert rats, SAS don't have staff sergeants, UK don't issue purple hearts or that the LSGC is for 15 years service.

purple heart is a euphemism for bell end...

Quite right again Davey. Stay strong!

- WN (Mark)

When you sperged out last thread you showed everyone what a colossal butthurt tit you are.
Get back to your airsoft field LARPer.

Fagotry of the highest order

Should have ust stuck to your service in the Queens Ganja Rifles:
known for their vital battlefield role of smokescreen production. This is a task at which they excel and really seem to enjoy. They can create vast clouds of 100% natural (vital in today's H&S climate) smoke in a matter of minutes using their issue bongs (L54A1).

They are also deservedly known for their striking dress uniform which includes a Rastafarian coloured bearskin, and highly polished sandals. One of the few regiments in which beards and dreadlocks are actually encouraged outside of the Dutch Army.

Legendary for the size and sophistication of their elite cookhouse who can and will deliver munchies anywhere/anytime ... even to units like totally under fire.

Due to the popularity of this regiment there is at present a four year waiting list for potential recruits, giving most of them ample time to finish their sentences before joining.

IMPORTANT POLL!!!!

strawpoll.me/13353847
strawpoll.me/13353847
strawpoll.me/13353847

I don't think this social network permits homophobic slurs. If you do it again I might report you and get your account banned.

- Davey

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=GwASZpIHKLY

Tripfags ruin britpol again. Wouldn't be surprised if they were all blairites too.

He's a faggot tripnigger

>Its School Finishing Time

I remember when I used to finish school and sing about my Blood Brother Eddie and how I missed him

This is good, gives Eddie a chance to fuck off to Cadets to bum the troops and tell em to "Take it like a man"

Walter Noncery.

>It's ok if i act retarded

Do we do purple hearts here?

>Cadet sex abuse
>wow_its_fucking_nothing.png

BBC really scraping the barrel here for news.

You're the center of attention because you're having a meltdown. It says a great deal about your state of mind that you consider being the center of attention a legitimate argument against your demise. You are an ignorant, narcissistic, attention seeking whore and you should seriously consider going away.

it's timed so that tards who saw the betrayed girls documentary last night will watch the morning news and think 'SEE, WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE REAL RAPISTS! wtf, i love pakis again.'

>*burns down your Head of State's residence twice*

The fucking state of you yanks.

What impressed me was the Navy.
Traditionally stereotyped for their deviant faggotry, 28 cases of manboy lovin, 28 reported, 28 cunts out on their arses.

The army and the airforce though seems to love their noncery.

Well this thread certainly puts an end to the 'tripfags can be funny' meme.

>replying to an hour old post
This is becoming an obsession anonymongs.

Babybells are on offer £1 at Morrisons

Why would to report it if you consent?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Empire_Loyalists

the navy is probably used to dealing with noncery because of their reputation.