The American nigger problem

Can we have a real chat about the nigger problem in the USA.

>13% of the population
(only 5%Muslim in most of Europe)
>commit mass violent crime including rape
(much higher rates than Muslims)
>are giant gigga niggers that are also armed with guns
(Muslims are skinny manlets and can't get guns)
>ghettos are literal no go areas
(Muslim areas are shit but if they're safe to walk around as a man)
>nigger iq literally retard level
(Muslims are mostly thick but a lot are quite bright)
>nigger culture considered to be cool and whites try to act black
(Muslims are unbelievably uncool and no one wants to act or dress like a Muslim)

Shameless self bump.

niggers are the lowest form of life.

And atheists believe they evolved from a nigger
No the nigger is a different species God made

I honestly think we need a race war within the next 5 years. It's bad

No atheists believe that niggers and humans have a common ancestor.

All dogs come from wolves but not all dog breeds are equal.

Yeah we do, God is our common ancestor

what

God made all life

why did he create niggers?

God made all animals, and gave man dominion over all the beasts.
Why did he create the nigger? For us!
Can a cow pick cotton?
No but a nigger can so he's a good farm animal to have

good thing they're not everywhere

he's right you know

but most farm animals are less violent and less burdensome than niggers.

God also freed the niggers
Explain that christcuck

Where does it say that?
Yeah the bible warned about that, in Leviticus God says if you walk contrary to him their population will grow and they will make our high ways desolate

What kills me is culture always defaults to the lowest common denominator. So there's nigger music everywhere. They don't rise up to us, we regress to them. My gym is a perfect example. Whitest part of town, expensive as hell, gym 96% white, and it's all niggerspic music blasting. I can't even tune it out with my earbuds.

such a disappointing webm, I was waiting for a blood from some negro's skull to fill up the pool when they all started to jump in it

After that there probably was enough grease and oil in that pool to fry a truckload of chicken

The thing is American blacks are a self inflicted injury where as mudslimes are a growing invasive cancer.

The black population in America has been steady at 10-15% for decades where as the the shitskins in Europe are metastasizing and growing at an exponential rate.

As you say dune coons are marginally smarter than blacks but that isn't a good thing. Black crimes are all ooga booga jump out of the bushes shit where as muslims have the minimum intelligence required to actually formulate simple plans for their crimes.

Both nig and sand nig populations were a mistake but at least we got a couple hundred years of cotton out of our mistake where as muslims never contributed anything to any white country.

We pay for that cotton 100 times over every year as the plague of niggers keeps increasing.

worked with black engineers down in the bowels of american manufacturing. smart guys, and one day one of them got on a rant

>I hate black people
>I hate my own race
>all these NIGGERS make it so people don't trust me when they see me
>Do people get nervous when they pass by me in a parking lot at night?
>Of course they do! And I don't blame them for doing so
>I also get nervous when I see a nigger at night
>I hate them. I went to school and got a white man's degree
>for a white man's job
>to live in a white man's neighborhood
>to do white people things
>and to be as far away as niggers as possible
>and god damn do niggers stink
>throw out the weed and fucking shower once in a while.
>that's a culture problem. black people are just lazy

I fully agree that it's a culture problem. Blacks in the UK are really not that bad. Mostly they came from west indies to work and they have instilled that into their children. We still have poor and shitty blacks but they are no worse than the shitty whites.

However are packistanis and total scum they came over to steal and be parasites on our welfare system but at least they are ugly manlets who are of no physical threat and no women over 16 would allow themselves to be in a room alone with.

>literally dropping the Cosby kids off at the pool