Does the alt-right hate milo? I don't like him

Does the alt-right hate milo? I don't like him.

strawpoll.me/13353648

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7kXnB8Tz4FM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>alt-right

>belgium
>a real country

Milo is an example of what happened to the Tea Party in the mid 2010's. People like Dana Loesch, Glenn Beck, Ben Shapiro, and ect.... made conservative movements more about themselves and plundered profits from it, and the Tea Party got no where real fast. The Trump movement or whatever you want to call it, will get farther than the Tea Party, but might fail in the end because of people like Milo, Cernovich, Lauren Southern, Posobiec, Cassandra Fairbanks, and anyone else who is kind of on that line. Power corrupts absolutely on all levels.

Revolutions lead by the peasantry end in violence and no where, while revolutions lead by intellectuals lead to a just and fair end.

He was bearable maybe 2 years ago. Like every faggot the popularity went to his head. It's pretty clear he's a limited hangout to make conservatives accept homosexuality and promote degeneracy. When he's turning up to republican events in drag that makes him a problem.

>alt-right
>milo

absolute degenerate

I don't like or hate him, he's completely irrelevant to my life.

>hiding your flag

When was the revolution led by intellectuals please?
Also, isn't the whole freedom/republican/constitutionalist movement about people?
Like we the people...
Do you expect that victory of the republicans/right/libertarian etc.. will be done by think tanks ?

You can look at the Alt-Right YouTube channel, I think they have a video about him.

this whole constitutionalist meme thing needs to die off. It's not going to save america.

also milo is a shekel grabbing opportunist with no real values.

The American Revolution was lead by intellectuals like Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton, Thomas Paine, John Adams, James Madison. They were intellectuals that lead our victory and the discovery of a nation.

The French Revolution was lead by the peasantry and people like Robespierre, and was ended in a violent upbringing.

Revolutions lead by intellectuals have a game plan as to what the end result will be after victory, and it is very concrete

Revolutions by peasants end up as a slaughter fest with no game plane and a vacuum for power, just look at Bonaparte.

All I'm saying is that the Trump Revolution might end up being like the Tea Party or something far worse if there is no intellectually led idea as to what my nation is going to be, which I don't know if anyone has given thought as to what America will be if the Left, MSM, and Big Business were defeated.

DANGEROUS! OUT NOW!
youtu.be/7kXnB8Tz4FM

I like Milo

those who invented alt right inveted him too and he promoted them. i think they like each other.

>Needing these fag idols to keep your ideology relevant.

Nobody likes him anymore. His book dropped today and nobody cares. You can expect more Milo shill threads this week by his twink interns

We know it's you posting this Milo

GAS ALL FAGGOTS, NO EXCEPTIONS

>Does the alt-right hate a gay Jew?

Hmmm....

Voted yes my dude

I don't like him either he's so fucking obnoxious it's disgusting.

Literally who? This movement doesn't need /ourguy/ it needs delousing chambers.

alt-right is jewish propaganda to demonize conservative america stop using the term

Milo haters are retarded. He is bringing a dialogue to the normies that none of of could imagine. The Milo hate is a psyop.

To what? Every normal person hates refugees and muslims.

He's the product of current dickless conservatism.

>He's a fag.
>He openly loves black men. >Regurgitates the same argument over and over.
>Said it's okay for a grown gay man to fuck a 13 year old boy
>hosts degenerate parties loads of slags and drugs
>he's a fag

This