SUCKS TO BE YOU BITCH

Stupid bitch who left UK to become a terrorist in Raqqa wants home now. You Made your bed, now lie in it you scumbag!!

rt.com/uk/395223-isis-sally-jones-return/

Hmmm I wonder why...

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

With hat face I can see why you'd want to cross the sea and even join terrorists to get some cock

Is there any petitions to stop this, fuck the slag, rot in raqqa with the rest of them.

Fuck off, we're full. Arab jockeys need not apply

Haha No doubt her decision was hastens by last night's attack. You had to conform to Sharia Law now, Bitch.

How are people this naive? Did she really think she'd be anything beyond a fuckpig for these stone age animals?

this isn't a game, whore.

Nothing of value was lost

>has had trouble finding a new spouse as “she is considered old and ISIS fighters prefer young girls.”
roasties BTFO in the west and the middle east

News like this are like drugs for the soul. ROT IN HELL BITCH YOU MADE YOUR BED

Wtf I love jihadists now

>watching this on the news
>i say "i hope she gets fucking blown up"
>dad and brother laugh
>mother starts screeching how she is a victim and it's all men's fault for brainwashing her

Unless she is already out of the aegis of Isis she is already dead after the publicity she's had in the last 24 hours. Isis largely revolves around a few media experts so it's not credible that we all know her wishes and Isis don't.
I, in all sobriety hope she's killed, she took her 12 year old boy who allegedly is in the Isis youth and the little white skinned half caste has executed for them.
Saying that though I have worries about this being an assassination by media. The government, intel, and MSM know they are murdering the whole family. Maybe there should now be a whole raft of documentaries about assassination by MSM News? They will never admit it but to the 5% who think it's obvious.

>can be easily influenced to this kind of shit
>should have power over society

Pick one, and only one pls

....Is that a bloke?

That's a British 9/10

>“she is considered old and ISIS fighters prefer young girls.”

Maybe isis aint so bad after all

I just got home from work to find my son looking at this website, and I am disgusted at some of the things on here. What kind of influence do you think this will have on children that read it? I read a number of posts that used the "F" word and others that used vulgur language and incited violence. Please refraine from posting such vulgarity in the future! Your mother's would be shocked if you said such things to them. PLEASE delete this website

Fucking Faggot