V4 emissaries met with president of Egipt Abd el-Fatah es-Sisi to make new trade deals...

V4 emissaries met with president of Egipt Abd el-Fatah es-Sisi to make new trade deals. Since first of July Hungary becomes the head of V4 for the next term. We are growing guys. We will become independent from Germany in no time.

Other urls found in this thread:

visegradgroup.eu/documents/presidency-programs/hungarian-v4-presidency
dailynewsegypt.com/2017/07/02/president-al-sisi-hungary-visegrad-group-summit/
dailynewsegypt.com/2017/07/04/relationship-egypt-visegrad-group-historic-al-sisi/
english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/1/64/271832/Egypt/Politics-/Egypts-Sisi-to-attend-Visegrad-Group-summit-in-Hun.aspx
forsal.pl/amp/1055414,cel-partnerstwo-strategiczne-grupa-wyszehradzka-spotkala-sie-z-prezydentem-egiptu.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop taking German money. Spending other people's money is literally communism.

There are shitskins and jews in your parliament and a good share of nonwhite subhumans with Polish citizenship. Act ASAP because you ate going down the drain soon

Who cares? Your countries are still shitty and working with our shitty country won't fix it.

visegradgroup.eu/documents/presidency-programs/hungarian-v4-presidency

Why? The west is retarded if they give us money. We are smart by taking it. Also after 2020 we will pay in more to the EU than we take out. In fact we do that since 2016 so shut the fuck up.

>and a good share of nonwhite subhumans with Polish citizenship

Tatars are cool and they are 100% polish. They died for our King. Shut up.

And niggers enlist in the US Army. Lipski cwel, please
Poland brought more shame and suffer to Europe than modern Germany could imagine. Poles are a foreign to Europe degenerate race, that first came up with idea to import mudshits and construct hundreds of mosques to them.
"According to some estimates, by 1590–1591 there were about 200,000-500,000 Lipka Tatars living in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth and about 400 mosques serving them" FOUR HUNDRED MOSQUES. That's something.
>inb4 they wuz good boys, they wuz loyal. They were NOT:
Well, they did betray Poland. Not even once
1)1591: The rule of the fervent Catholic Sigismund III (1587–1632) and the Counter-Reformation movement brought a number of restrictions to the liberties granted to non-Catholics in Poland, the Lipkas amongst others. This led to a diplomatic intervention by Sultan Murad III with the Polish king in 1591 on the question of freedom of religious observance for the Lipkas. This was undertaken at the request of Polish Muslims who had accompanied the Polish King's envoy to Istanbul.
2)1672: This was the year of the Lipka Rebellion. As a reaction to restrictions on their religious freedoms and the erosion of their ancient rights and privileges, the Lipka Tatar regiments stationed in the Podolia region of south-east Poland abandoned the Commonwealth at the start of the late 17th century Polish–Ottoman Wars that were to last to end of the 17th century with the Treaty of Karlowitz in 1699.
3)The worst: in 1683 most of them fought for the Ottomans

And now Polish bitch Merkel(parents - Kazmierczak and Wojciechowski) does everything she can to fuck up Europe in unholy alliance with Italian cucks and Jews

V4 rools
retards drools

Well we had communism that's why we need the money now

Talk shit, get hit.
Poland was always a multicultural society. We have Jews and Asians since forever. No blacks though. We don't want them here.

>We have Jews and Asians since forever
Since late 16th century and that's why you subhumans deserve all you got in 1796 and 1940s

Lipka Tatars are cool, hate Isis and just want to be left alone. What the hell is your problem? They are an example of moderate muslims that integrated well into the society.

Can we join you guys?

Remind me which country is over 15% muslim?

I wish, we need more allies against Germany

>16th century was 4 centuries ago.

Remind me how come ethnic Poles were the second overrepresented group after Jews in """""Russian""""" Bolshevism?
Hey, cwel, check this out.

"As a result of the Siege of Kazan in 1552, Russia under Ivan the Terrible conquered the city and MASSACRED the MAJORITY of the population. During the subsequent governorship of Alexander Gorbatyi-Shuisky, MOST of the khanate's Tatar residents were KILLED or forcibly Christianized, the Kerashen Tatars. MOSQUES and palaces were RUINED. The surviving TATAR population was MOVED to a place 50 kilometers (31 mi) away from the city and this place was forcibly settled by Russian farmers and soldiers"

To genocide non-Europeans by 95% and establish Apartheid(lasting until the revolution and brought back by Staljn)? Good idea. I like that. Although I would go for 100%

unironically this.

where are you?

Source

dailynewsegypt.com/2017/07/02/president-al-sisi-hungary-visegrad-group-summit/

dailynewsegypt.com/2017/07/04/relationship-egypt-visegrad-group-historic-al-sisi/

english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/1/64/271832/Egypt/Politics-/Egypts-Sisi-to-attend-Visegrad-Group-summit-in-Hun.aspx

That's why Russian nationalists compare modern 'Russia' to the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Asiatic-enriched shithole with a good share of Jewish subhumans in business

Real Russia = Russism and nothing but a whip and branding iron for a subhuman nonwhite

>We have Jews
Yeah, tnx to fuking you, cunts, we also have them there nowdays.

Honestly, if we exterminate Poles, Ukranians, Romanians, Albanians, Bosnians, Turks, Greeks and Serbs tomorrow - we will bring peace to Europe for a long time

why is it always the autistic russian that comes into nice threads and starts shitting and pissing everywhere? Fuck off Ivan, you fucking untermensch, go clean your room cunt

Why do you hate Jews? A Jew working for you/with you and not against you is the best thing that can happen to you. Every company knows that.

Average Russians make less money than Poles. He is butthurt because we let Ukrainians work here but not Russians.

Foreign biological entity not native to your area of residence can't be working for you by definition, retard
It's Polish subhumans calling Russians mongols, when Russians were busy EXTERMINATING them and Poland IMPORTING them. Poland must die. End of story

I can roll over into that shit country of yours with my German passport anytime I want, just like my great grandfather did 80 years ago

>99.8% white country must diea
fuck off Ivan, you cunt of a traitor, do you even realize what youre saying? I dont even want to insult you, I dont even want to kill you, I just want to make you understand what the fuck you are implying in todays day and age. You fucking idiot, god damn. And all for what, because youre a butthurt cunt like all your ancestors before you, kys

>Foreign biological entity not native to your area of residence can't be working for you by definition, retard

Nice theory, Pal.
What about polish Jews that live here since ages? Western Russia used to belong to Poland, you know?

He's just shitposting but I actually agree with him unironically.
You need to earn the money to respect it and spend it wisely. Just look how the "children" who have everything handed to them by the parents until their mid twenties often end up being fucked up. They became addicted to daddy's money. The same can happen to nations.
Also, we can do whatever we please with the money we've earned ourselves. The EU money only goes for what the EU wants and we have to contribute anyway which end in the spiral of debts caused by unwise spending because the politicians were pressed to get the polish part quickly or otherwise the donations would be lost and they'd fucked by the voters and the media.
I don't feel like ending like Greece.

>99,8% white
More like 20%? How many of them are mixed with Jews, Armenians and Lipkas during all these years of cohabition. Yes, Poland must die

>A Jew working for you
Lunacy

>A Jew working for you/with you and not against you is the best thing that can happen to you.

If a Jew is working with you then he is only doing so until an opportunity to fuck you over arises.

jesus youre so fucking retarded, im sure you will enjoy the genuine shitskins way more than the 20% white poles, you braindead slavnigger

Polish subhumans not even once
Niggers live in America for ages too. Doesn't make them WASPS

Divide and conquer against international white nationalism

For me 98% genetic European and a nigger are two fucking same thing

Nah, children of rich patents get comfy jobs from their parents and end up making more money and spitting on poorfags.

.8% white country must diea
Germs are also white, but fucking look what they made Europe into?Ask France, ask Italy. They would definetly say that they better drop dead

>Niggers live in America for ages too. Doesn't make them WASPS

why didnt you just nuke these morons, fucksake burger see what autism we had to deal with eversince the beggining? shit

All of those groups except for Turks are whiter than your average Bavarian Jew. Fuck off with your divide and conquer.

Poles ITT literally defend their shitskins and kikes. In order to have White International you must wipe out Poland, Italy, France, Serbia, Prussia, Greece, Iberia, Turkey and Albania

>why didnt you just nuke these morons
Cause they don't have power to do so.
>we had to deal with eversince the beggining?
You would be speaking turkish if we let fucking Anglos do what they wanted to do.

>Niggers live in America for ages too
Now they are there to stay. Just keep people from comming in and you won't have this problem. Jews lived here for generations? It's their land as much as it is our land, you racist cunt.

>kill white people
>white nationalism
what?
fuck off, (((russia))) is and always was a kike proxy you dumb, indoctrinated, sub 100 IQ faggot

> you must wipe out Poland, Italy, France, Serbia, Prussia, Greece, Iberia, Turkey and Albania
They already busy in doing this by themselves.

So they're dependant on their parents anyway.
Besides, the debt argument still stands. We don't really know our national debt at this point because the elites do everything to hide it but what we do know for sure is that a lot of cities are at the brink of bancruptcy because retarded mayors had to spend money for useless shit to claim the EU gibs.

So? Don't give him that opportunity. Treat him well and he will keep your finances in check.

>was a kike proxy
After gommunism - yes, before - no.

Hello lads, I just want to inform you that I just made an account on this social network and I'm ready for the exciting experience it entails.

Anyway I'm just enjoying a BBQ with the grandchildren haha little rascals grow up so fast. Take care

- Davey

>We had communism
Nothing changed

>Jews lived here for generations? It's their land as much as it is our land, you racist cunt.
Pole being a subhuman and crypto-jew at that? Not even once.

Reminder Hitler did nothing wrong to Poles/Jews

>Treat him well and he will keep your finances in check.

I'd rather gas the jew and keep my own finances in check. It's not exactly rocket science.

Only Prussians on that list are White and they are luckily almost completely dead. Prussianism was cancer

>It's their land as much as it is our land, you racist cunt.
I am not sure, if you a retarded or jew.

Pole = jew = nigger

Debt doesn't exist you moron. Once WW3 starts all debt sill become null and void. If USA can't default, nobody can. Just don't give up your national currency and you will be fine. Greece fell because of Euro.

stop trolling you faggot, the WHITE race is dying, if your SKIN is WHITE, youre WHITE. We all have a common enemy now, and if you keep being a faggot there will be nobody left to come and help you

Do these people look white to you? idiot

Last night's dinner. Took the ol' missus out and she had me for dessert if you catch my drift hahah

- Davey

>your SKIN is WHITE
No, if your DNA is 100% European without Jewish/Med/Balkan signs - you are White. Otherwise, you are just a PALE mongrel

the visegrad will be like the european union of eastern europe except it wont be controlled by jews, so it will succeed.

>Debt totally doesn't exist goyim, keep buying useless shit
No wonder you keep defending the kikes ITT. You're one of them.

It's probably you using a proxy, JIDF

>if your SKIN is WHITE, youre WHITE.
But if you are betraying you ancestors and skin colour. You are not white.

ironic coming from a russian idiot because noone considers you muslim / mongol rapebabbys white, but nobody cares, except you, the shitskin. Kill yourself faggot, enjoy your glorious 1 euro for 1 hour of work :)

God speed based V4! we have learned so much from you, like putting flavours in our food, also did you know you can eat beetroots they are not just a suppositiory for hemorrhoids.

We have so much more to learn!

>if your DNA is 100% European
That's impossible. Every European has some DNA of Genghis Khan

>muslim rapebabbys
Fantasy
>mongol rapebabby
Hoax that was proven lie.

>Every European has some DNA of Genghis Khan
Autism as is.

Get the fuck out of here.

What were those trade deals for?

>muslim / mongol
Said the Pole-loving subhuman
Russia = extermination, racism, homogeneity, oppression and torture of nonwhites
Poland = diversity, nonwhite import, crypto-Israel, tolerance

We don't know yet but we will probably help them build railroads and ships in exchange for them keeping terrorists away from V4.

forsal.pl/amp/1055414,cel-partnerstwo-strategiczne-grupa-wyszehradzka-spotkala-sie-z-prezydentem-egiptu.html

>unironically using a buzzword created by Jewish marxists

One day you will understand that words are just words but the money is real.

Finally a decent son of Poland. Get your Fascist movement back on track and purge those civics, viets, tatars, kikes and nigs/curry shitskins that infest Poland lately

>hey we took all your markets, resources and skilled workers and forced many of your companies into bankruptcy through EU lobbying but here, have this chump change in return which you will spend on infrastructure projects and benefit german companies anyway
>what? youre not grateful enough? fucking selfish bastards!
>WHAT?! YOU DONT EVEN WANT MIGRANTS NOW? JUST WAIT TILL THE EU COMMISSION HEARS ABOUT MY DEEP CONCERNS ABOUT THE STATE OF DEMOCRACY IN YOUR COUNTRY REEEEEEE

Nothing new.

>that infest Poland lately
All of them combined are less than 2% of pupulation and their numbers are stable. Shouldn't you worry about your shitty Russia and its problems?

>Poland = diversity, nonwhite import, crypto-Israel, tolerance
You couldn't have been farther from truth, could you?
Though, to be honest, conspiracy or not Jews post WWII have been enough dickish to us to return the favour. Not to mention that they still have those shitty kinds of guilt-shaming us. Poland should finally tell everybody else to fuck off and remember that we lost many people too.
Funny stuff. I hope we aren't getting ripped off.

The Baltics all the way to Finland should join, as well as Slovenia and Croatia. These countries have the lowest Muzzie ratio in Europe, Finland can still be saved, the Scandinavians are already fucked.

c-can I join too, V4-kun? I'm 99,6% pure

We wuz khans and sheeiiit!!

>You couldn't have been farther from truth, could you?
That's literally your history 1550s-1940s
Thank Hitler every day - he cleaned up your gene pool good

GET

IN

>We will become independent from Germany in no time
V4 Exports to Germany - 25-30%
Poland's export is 70% foreign controlled firms

You just have no idea of what you're talking about, yet you boast like an arrogant, ignorant Polack

THE

LINE

Didn't Slovenia take in a shit load of refugees?

360 in total, if I'm not mistaken; god knows how many will qualify for asylum tho, it takes time apparently
there are no gibs to speak of, the subhumans were probably expecting german-tier cuck reception but got gypsy-tier treatment, lol