youtube.com/watch?v=xfJuJrqFhXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

as a black man
I love my country

gotta admit that's impressive.

Would shop there/10

Like you'd have a choice
Walmart is Buy n Large from the movie Wall-E, theyll take us to space

There's probably a Wal-Mart around you open today. My retail workplace has the day off because the corporation is smaller and employs mostly older whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=cb1b0tAR-3s

I hate niggers and all, but I know deep down in my heart that you're better than Mexicans because we're both Americans.
*fist bumps*
*washes hands*
I'm kiddin lad but take off that faggot kekistani flag and show the colors on the fourth. Happy Fourthy Tyrone

I'd love to set up one of these displays, it's all done by vendor and other reps from the soda company.

Congrats on your day off. My day ends today, at 2pm, as usual.

Its not real. Its hollow, weighs nothing and its either all one piece or glued together.

jesus christ. is that oc? what are their reactions?

I've seen you before jesus christ.

God damn thats american as fuck (picture)
Minus points for numale "country".

>when your ""art"" consists of making mosaics out of sugar drinks

Kek are you really watching Styx on that screen? What do people say?

Styx is always allowed in the break room as to try to release the stranglehold of the corporate legacy media of the lower classes.

>they dont have enough sugar drinks to make art with

Fuck you, you britbong piece of shit, go down into the center of London and watch your cunt gf get culturally enriched by shitskins, limey Cuck faggot

>when your butthurt spans 200+ years

I know your pain bro. Going into work at 2 to work cap 2. I'm fucking tired. Holidays mean massive freight. Also tired of doing all the work because all the teenagers and blacks they hire do nothing but text and chitchat on the floor.

>Would shop there/10

I have yet to find a place where I can buy milk, juice, water, a few cheap throwaway $8 hats, beer and shotgun ammo. If you know any other place that is like that, I'm all ears.

>Land of the free
>still prosecute victimless crimes
>blue laws still exist in some states
>being caught with a dried flower in your possession is a felony

we have a ways to go before we can claim to actually be "free"

this

BASED

trumpwrong.jpg

The EU is failing and you destroyed your own gene pool and there is nothing you can do about it.

showing true flag

Coke Zero is fucking disgusting.

>BLACKED

Europeans should fly American flags today too.

That could only be more American if the display was made out of ammo boxes instead of soda.

Don't you ever, EVER talk shit about our soda mosaics again or you will regret it you limey little chucklefuck.

>the freedom to stack cans of gmo corn syrup

Remember when we made art out of the british army?

>we do

This.

And here I was thinking it was just germans and indians using the EU flag.

As a burger you should know that those fuckhuge displays are fake. You cant stack real merchandise that fucking high, and you sure as fuck cant stack it that high with it being mixed like that because some dumb fuck will knock the whole thing over just to get the sprite on the top.

Bless my fuck

Ya but is anyone else closer than us? I didn't think so.

COMFY
AS
FUCK

Reminds me of home. Euros will never know the pleasure of a Southern porch wrapping around 3/4 of the house

I work as a Pepsi vendor and those displays are mostly just a pain in the ass to set up. So much so that they have started replacing them with cardboard cutouts printed to look like those displays.

The saluting soldier looks more like he's got a pistol to his head.

That's because you're retarded

>it's another snobby europoor thinks America doesn't have any artists episode

Remove pls

God bless America!

>Would shart there/10

Ftfy

>implying soda mosaics are bad
>still this buthurt about 1776

Dem boys woynt fuckin around

Happy fourth tyrone, please don't loot any stores.

I've stopped drinking the liquid jew but I always appreciate these for some reason

hey there buddy, calm down would ya?
I'm just making note of it. Get the burger out of your ass, yeah?

>arrested for driving after having a certain beverage
>arrested for taking an item from someone's shed that they've not used in years
>billed and taxed for water which is literally required for life

You can make any law or regulation look stupid with your attitude. And I sure as fuck don't want marijuana legalized anytime soon, especially with all the worthless niggers we already have leeching. Marijuana is just another way to pacify whites and make them more apathetic.

can you europoors even afford to set up displays like this lol

I'm with you 100%

Do people avoid you so you don't shoot up the store?

And an afro.
Are they telling nogs to off themselves because of the racist holiday that is "independence day"?

Very cool image. The best part is knowing those beverages are going to be refueling my American brothers and sister while they practice their right to freedom and liberty by grilling and shooting off guns this 4th of July. Happy birthday America!

>that feel when you're not a euronigger

>LAND OF THE FREE, BITCH
i don't understand --- i thought that this was precisely what we on Sup Forums were opposing. we don't want america to be the land of the free if that means that women, blacks, gays, and so on are going to be free as well.
we want this to be the land of the unfree, with everyone following trump's word without fail. how is this not obvious?

Whats the story behind that pic?

That's beautiful.

driving while impaired puts other people at significant risk of death or serious injury, it's not a victimless crime. However drinking in your own home or at a bar and NOT driving is fine, because you're only harming yourself.

Stealing from other person is also not victimless.

This is the video we are trained to have ADD for that particular matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=j0It68YxLQQ

Avoid
Deny
Defend

Personally I prefer Run Hide Fight

youtube.com/watch?v=5VcSwejU2D0

>one life to live
>spends it wageslaving for $10/hr surrounded by niggers

What happened, user? How did it all go so wrong? Can't you go to community college for a year and pick up some sort of trade?

youtube.com/watch?v=xfJuJrqFhXM

Is that a...

BASED

BLACK

GUY?!?!?!?!?!

wait!

>no MAGA hat

downvoted

Goddamn that is a great video.

Holy moley white women are useless in these situations.

I make $14/hr. Not sure where it went wrong. I never had a dream or anything in high school and ended up homeless months before graduation and spent most of by best years sleeping and freezing on parking lots.

It would be more damming psychologically if I was to be denied some future goal. I don't think I'm smart enough for anything else and since I don't have my GED in my mid 30s, far too old to start from the absolute bottom. A Sup Forumsack looked into community colleges in my state, which has shit support. I don't have the $10k tuition these CC's expect me to pay.

no loot today bro.
I'm going to fuck a white girl.

look closer. guy on right got one

Happy Fourth bro

Apply for a FAFSA Pell grant

Morty Shekelstein, get off my board. Black guys arent based. get use to it

but I voted for Trump. What does that make me?

>change flag
happy?

a zionist

>no guns allowed sign at 0:59

Why wasn't the gunman stopped by the magical force field?

Next time there's an oil boom you should look into North Dakota, Alaska, Texas etc. I worked with a lot of guys in the exact same situation as you, but there was such a shortage of people that they hired anyone regardless of their education and background.

The ones that worked hard and stayed off drugs run their own crews now or learned skills that they were able to get decent careers back home.

Why is that soldier an heroing?

>Friendly fire on all his mates
NVM

Remove the coma and you got it right

Hot. be sure to impregnate her with your superior seed.

>I don't think I'm smart enough for anything else
Shit man you could haul a lawnmower and weedeater behind you in a trailer and mow lawns in rich white suburbia and make some dosh.

Walk dogs for millennials. They'll pay you with their student loan bux.

Put a fresh meme on a t-shirt and sell it on cafepress before someone else does. Then force the meme every day

idk do something other than that

9/11 NEVER FORGET
>9/11 NEVER FORGET

9/11 NEVER FORGET
>9/11 NEVER FORGET

9/11 NEVER FORGET
>9/11 NEVER FORGET

9/11 NEVER FORGET
>9/11 NEVER FORGET

9/11 NEVER FORGET
>9/11 NEVER FORGET

9/11 NEVER FORGET
>9/11 NEVER FORGET

9/11 NEVER FORGET
>9/11 NEVER FORGET

9/11 NEVER FORGET
>9/11 NEVER FORGET

9/11 NEVER FORGET
>9/11 NEVER FORGET

9/11 NEVER FORGET
>9/11 NEVER FORGET

9/11 NEVER FORGET
>9/11 NEVER FORGET

9/11 NEVER FORGET
>9/11 NEVER FORGET

9/11 NEVER FORGET
>9/11 NEVER FORGET

9/11 NEVER FORGET
>9/11 NEVER FORGET

9/11 NEVER FORGET
>9/11 NEVER FORGET

9/11 NEVER FORGET
>9/11 NEVER FORGET

9/11 NEVER FORGET
>9/11 NEVER FORGET

9/11 NEVER FORGET
>9/11 NEVER FORGET

This is an Iraqi tank.

Because the signs had pictures of handguns. He had a shotgun. The force field doesn't work unless you specify the specifically banned firearms.

well i don't mind then. I'll do anything to make USA a better place to live on

Most likely. The picture isn't older than 5 years.

FUCKING BASED

PLEASE FATHER MY WIFES SON

Ahhh, best part is that notice posted on the door carries legal weight in TX, so if I or you CC in there & get caught, it's a class C misdemeanor

Used to be class A, which was fucking absurd, but they recently reduced it to a class C. Still idiodic. Fuck ยง 30.06 and 30.07

>you're better than Mexicans

at this point spics are better than whites at removing niggers.

You can make the U.S a better place to live by breeding my wife and other white girls with your superior black cock

A DRUMPFY DROMPFITY TWO SCOOP VOTING NAZI SCUUUUUUUUUM!

>hosted inside a goddamn walmart. stocked with chinese shit.

pic related, have a (You)

mad?

you've got scrabble, faggot. stop bitching.

I'm fucking furious.

why posting pic from Christmas, OP?

>implying that's not a Monday morning