Redpill me on the founding fathers

Were Washington and Hamilton kike puppets? Were Jefferson and Madison le based? Who were the true founding fathers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Ellsworth
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDA2BC5E785D495AB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hamilton was a spic and all the based men around him were black :)

Read the works of William Hogeland.

C U R V Y
U
R
V
Y

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Ellsworth

Muh distant relative.

>Federalist
I would check your ancestory for kike blood

They were all Masons. Jefferson was anti-Christian. The War of Independence was funded by kikes. You've been the biggest ZOG since day 1.

It was an economic revolution so they could conduct business without the hand of the crown reaching into their pockets. All those taxes pissed them off. Americans have always died for money

>Who were the true founding fathers?

some black dudes rapping. earned them 11 tonys

The general american back then was Religious, Family Orientated and did not believe in Government.

The Founders turned out to be anti Region, destroyed the White American family by freeing their slaves and giving orders to future generations to free them and set up a more oppressive FEDERAL government than the King and Crown.

I immediately see that this girl is a nigger (one-drop rule).

This body shape is fucking gross

What the hell is wrong with you guys?

I swear to God I will rape her if I ever found her in real life.

some of America's forefathers were BLACK like Benjamin Banneker the man that surveyed Washington D.C. America's capital.

America is a right wing masonic country, all the FF were masons

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDA2BC5E785D495AB

This is not a bad overview of the american revolution. You may also want to read some literature from figures like paine and john adams.

Is it true commies love to suck right wing cock?

I don't know but pic related always made me think.

Washington was based. He renounced Freemasonry on his deathbed and his doctors bled him out for it.

Gib proofs pls

Hamilton was a jew but Washington was great

What do you think about Benjamin Banneker?

That "girl's" shoulders are wider than "her" hips.

low test as all leafs

What a fucking shit thread.

We wuz founding fathers and shiet

>Redpill me on the founding fathers.
You are clearly uneducated. They was all black kings you stupid cumskin. *sips tea*

Yep. I made this thread with portraits of the founding fathers, and no replies. Thought a thick instawhore would bait a conversation, but Sup Forums is just dead.

Kinda...