ITT: Things about America you have genuine pride in

ITT: Things about America you have genuine pride in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DqiOBbRzEgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I always appreciated how this nation got its start against the odds and grew so powerful and culture-filled in a timespan that would be a fraction of a European nation's history. The fact that we used to be nothing more than a colony boggles the mind.

I take pride in the fact that until quite recently Americans were Americans first and banded together regardless of state or background, think the feeling post 9/11; people housing strangers in their house because of the no flight emergency declaration.
Up until (((recently))) we were a unified nation. But the more that we progress the further we drift away from reach other, and the resentment grows.

We really did a number on those injuns lmao

Landing on the moon was the apex of human civilization. It makes be depressed to realized we'd already be on Mars if it wasn't more the black hole known as social programs.

Guns boy

I don't think I'll ever be more proud than when the country chose not to elect Hillary, even in the face of Trump being put through the largest smear campaign in the history of the world. I hope history reveals to the masses who she really is.

That our founders trusted and respected us enough to give us the 2nd amendment.

We seceded and fucked the north as hard as they fucked us.

Against all odds my ass; The United States of America and all of its doctrines was prophesied and founded by very smart and powerful Masons. They even teach Manifest Destiny in school.

Diversity

We are literally the only western country right now that stands a chance against not being an Islamic caliphate in 50 or so years.

And we BTFO'd Japan that one time and the world will never forget that.

American Exceptionalism. Everything that happens or fails to happen on the planet is directly or indirectly caused by the United States. Even when we are completely uninvolved, our inaction will invariably be considered a proximate cause.

everything to do with the guns.

The fact that there's such a strong backlash against PC and multicultural (aka broken immigration) bullshit gives me hope. It's not just old white people vs "progressive" youth, either. Many young people are waking up and slowly establishing sanity back into our pop culture as well as politics and it's wonderful.

the fact we are allowed to have genuine pride is something to be proud of

bongcucks, frogs, LOL germans oh man

they dont have a drop of pride between them

I've lived in China and Korea and the UK and Spain.

You can bitch all you want about how strong the government is becoming, but nowhere else in this world (with a functioning government) has the same level of free speech that America does.

FUCK England

Man in pic related.

Also, Moon Landings and Space Shuttle, because anyone that know anything about the Shuttle knows how fucking bat shit insane it was and how only 'Murica could build it.

Reuniting after the American Civil War.

Then going on to "save" Europe.

This too. November 8th, 2016 has been the day of my life, even with Trump cucking a bit on things.

You a Yankee too? I wish there was a Yankee flag like Dixie gets instead of just 'Murican flag.

Happy Independence Day Lads... Don't what this day is all about!!!

Obama the community organizer played a big part in dividing us up.

So true

Could be worse.

>implying

>social programs

that's a weird expression for iraq war

>Started Against the odds
>France, Spain, a whole ocean
>also before the peak of britains power

>picrelated

yes but did it fly

came here to post exactly that. NASA forever, m8

>implications

no you are part of what's driving us apart

des moines class heavy cruiser

/DIXIE/ here

Our beautiful mountains and landscapes. Outside of cities the sky seems to stretch for so long, you get a feeling you're in gods country.

I couldn't imagine calling another country home. We have the potential and blueprint to be the best if we all stopped acting like niggers.

I lived outside the US for the most part until my late childhood, so I've always felt a little like an outsider.

What I have genuine pride in:
-The First and Second Amendments
-Military might, nobody fucks with us
-We control so much land that we have virtually every type of environment (tropical, desert, tundra, etc.)
-A civilized culture; people obey the law for the most part
-A live-and-let-live culture
-Lots of economic opportunity
-President Trump!

hells fuckin yeah. pic related. what a gorgeous ship.

This is the Yankee flag because we're the true Americans

No, I grew up in well-integrated environments and "muh identity" wasn't an issue until I moved to California and Obama got elected.

The noice cartoons

They only made one because we had one. Also, they couldn't get the thrust vectoring right so their shuttle didn't have 3 bad ass overly engineered engines on it.

idk mang, Space X is pretty cool. Just wish he was more pro 'Murica.

I can say nigger on the internet and not be arrested

34 star flag, the one we used at the time. this baby, and other various badasses representing states and regiments, led the way in our glorious victories.

why do people these days make such lame flags?

>President Trump

So of all the admirable things your country has ever done or created throughout it's history you're proud of this retarded manchild. Neck yourself burgerman, seriously

SpaceX does some amazing shit. that's why we have NASA, though; to be pro 'murica

Being fortunate enough to be born to a great family among a tightly knit community. Neighbors and townsmen who know you by name and are always willing to lend a hand.
I love our beautiful landscapes, nature and the fish it provides for me to catch. The warm summer days and the cool nights. The winter snow and skiing.

You could be our colony

America has all the guns, yet you dont even try to herd the nigger cattle. Weapons alone wont give you the necessary morale

freedom of speech

Go see about this, after you see about the dentist of course.

I am most proud of our bill of rights. Even though it is under attack and in shambles, I think it is truly a thing of beauty.
Happy independence day you all.

Only if you gas the pakis

>The fact that there's such a strong backlash against PC and multicultural (aka broken immigration) bullshit gives me hope.
Are you joking? Not even half the country cares enough to even vote for someone willing to do something even when it's already too late.

>56%

go away nazi

Top fucking KEK.

Freedom to be homeless

We protect every other Western country and no matter how much they give us shit, we still do it. We're the most altruistic nation on the earth.

You're all fucking welcome.

Comf here

And there's places you can be all alone without a human for miles.

Constitution
Bill of Rights
2nd Amendment

You are aware that this "retarded manchild" became a billionaire and owned hundreds of successful companies, right?

Germany was where I lived earlier, very nice country, but needs a First and Second Amendment, too!

>Birth rates

>Birth rates

t. Merkel

I genuinely feel a rage whenever I see someone imprisoned for expressing a belief. Outside of actually planning to commit murder, words should be free. The entire concept of hate speech is retarded.

MUH 1st, fucking feminists.

He's an accomplished real estate developer and reality TV star, so about on par with Kanye West.

>real estate developer.

All of his shit has devalued and he's lost countless more things then he inherited.

> reality TV star

Look no further then Kim kardASSian to disprove any concept of it being hard to be a tv star.

He's a billionaire and currently the most powerful man in the world.

Another psuedo intellectual german. Why am I not surprised?

He's maybe a millionaire and you're delusional. And the power of the president assumes anyone in congress is actually with him. Everyone's fucking flip flopping lol.

Don't delude yourself if you want to actually win the 2nd meme war you faggot.

You can be anything you want if you work for it, opportunity is everywhere

Far north Minnesotan here. The most comfy feel ever.

Dont forget we have like 4 fucking private space companies all trying and succeeding to get into space faster than some other European countries.

I saw your post yesterday, I think.

Why are you calling Germans pseudo intellectuals?

Wasn't me yesterday. I'm just right.

>what are executive orders?
retard

>"Launch the nukes? How about go fuck yourself"
HURRRRRRR I R SO SMRT, I KNOW ABOUT EXECUTIVE ORDERS.

And as clearly seen by the "Ban", they can be countered fuckface.

National parks and public land.

Oh yeah, it was supposed to be a happy thread, anyways.

Recreational shooting with almost any gun, and MUH 1ST amendment.

828 checking in

im glad i left europe for this place

Where you from bro?

Not American but the first the McDonald's was set up by first generation Irish immigrants so we're responsible for the closest thing Americans have to culture

Fuck off to your potato fiel-- oh wait...

That meme is my exact situation fml

Ireland originally

my island is wonderful but we're fucked

JOIN THE NATIONAL PARTY

The Germans had a cool flag in 1939, but then they just had to go and change it.

>Irish nationalist
>emigrates

>complains about Ireland's demographics
>moves to an even more diverse country

Well you're American now. Embrace the freedom, pick up a gun, and start fucking shooting.

stop being childish

The growing number of nonwhites and N*gger on white crime.

>"Start against the odds" AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm 18 so didn't really have much of a choice when we moved, but if we can meme Justin in to power, I will certainly move back.

I love my homeland, but America isn't half bad.

>English
>Self censoring
>Laughs at the idea that the colonies were "against the odds"
>Forgets that GB was a fucking global empire ranked #1 on the military charts at the time
>Gets rekt by a poorly funded "military" lead by one of their ex officers

Found the retard.

United States Field Army Band
youtube.com/watch?v=DqiOBbRzEgI

Guns
Muscle cars
Constitution
Geography
Basically all I can think of.

Second Amendment desu

>redcoats losing to volunteer militias

kek

this.

How a country the size of Europe manages to have several regional cultures and dialects, yet still manage to see each other as united countrymen (or at least used too)