/valhalla general/ Daily reminder Jesus Christ promotes globalism

Religion plays an important part in national identity and will play a major role in creating ethnostates. Christianity cannot accomplish this as it has become a religion that promotes globalism while kissing negroid feet and turning the other cheek while Europe is being overrun by immigrants from Muslim-majority, African and Asian countries

We must therefore offer an alternative in the form of ancient European Gods and Goddesses

(((Paganism))) is a spiritual way of life and its origins are rooted in the ancient nature religions of the world. Forget the LARPing Vikings, it is about reinventing society and ourselves

Odin is the father of all of the Gods. He's worshiped by those in search of prestige, honor and nobility. He is not a jealous God, he honors any cultural belief system. It isn't only through him that you reach heaven. There is a whole pantheon of Gods to choose from, yet in no way does Odin demand absolute loyalty

While the Old Testament does not support the idea of an afterlife, the (Judeo-) Christian Church adopted the idea, somewhat because it was a common belief of the (((pagans))) it was trying to convert

The Church would allow any (((pagan))) custom as long as these (((pagans))) would recognize the supremacy of Jesus Christ as the head God, with the Pope as his agent on earth

Where did you think Muhammad got the idea from?

I get it. Survival was at stake, it became more important than beliefs. Thus the unity that furthered survival and growth came to the fore. The foundation of the true religion was quickly abandoned when it was perceived to be counter-productive to survival at that time

However, things have changed. We need the old Gods back

Join the cause, get involved and help secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Hail Allfather, wise warrior, one-eyed wanderer

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/33597-thor-getting-his-own-theme-park-in-norway.html
travelandleisure.com/attractions/amusement-parks/norway-viking-theme-park
youtu.be/RVW_Jpq--XA
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1952/vikings-vs-isis-what-s-the-difference.html
youtu.be/znxflqHh_uY
thefederalist.com/2016/08/09/why-muslim-terrorists-are-todays-vikings/
spangenhelm.com/islamic-muslim-vikings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can we have a thread without mentioning "jesus" ?

It is very important that we discuss the role of Jesus and Christianity in it

Christianity is deeply flawed and composed of conflicting elements. In its current form it cannot save the West

This plague of modern leftism and SJWism is basically a mutation of the Christian values that have permeated Western society. These values grew out of the slave morality that has its roots in ancient Abrahamic culture which spread out through Christianity into the western world. Now it has metastasised and is threatening to destroy us all.

HAHAHAHA You're only relevant when you mention Christians. KEK

THOR Getting His Own Theme Park - In NORWAY
newsarama.com/33597-thor-getting-his-own-theme-park-in-norway.html

Norway's Largest Theme Park Will Be the 'Viking Capital of the World'
travelandleisure.com/attractions/amusement-parks/norway-viking-theme-park

Viking Theme Park To Open In Norway
youtu.be/RVW_Jpq--XA

Vikings vs ISIS - What's the difference

The Viking's urge to kill is probably exaggerated in this and other gory eyewitness accounts. The warriors had no interest of sending more than necessary to death, people were worth most alive, and most victims were therefore not killed, but captured and used or sold as slaves.

Nowadays the Vikings exist no more, but the tactics, the brutality and the bloodshed are recognizable.

As the Vikings did, ISIS train children to fight and kill.

As the Vikings did, ISIS takes slaves and hostages.

The Vikings had no fear of dying in battle, as Valhalla was waiting, where there was party time with Thor and Odin. ISIS fighters have no fear of dying as Paradise and 72 promised virgins are waiting.

Vikings beheaded people. ISIS behead people.

Vikings considered Christians as infidels. ISIS considers Christians (and all other faiths, and faithless) as infidels, and both took/take them prisoners or killed/kill them.

The Vikings looted and destroyed. So do ISIS.

The Vikings developed plans and tactics with the purpose of destroy, extort, loot, kill, rape, take hostages and slaves. So do ISIS.

So, is there any difference between Vikings and ISIS?

Yes, several. 1300 years of development, culture and progress. The year is 2015, and while the Vikings have developed into a progressive Scandinavian race, where science and European culture is the driving force, ISIS is stuck on stupid, in the year 620, citing the Quran, and acting like the then bloodthirsty ignorant barbarians of the North.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1952/vikings-vs-isis-what-s-the-difference.html

youtu.be/znxflqHh_uY

Remember learning about Vikings in school? You know the ones. They had the hats with horns, the boats with dragons on the front, and they terrorized all of Europe for hundreds of years. They would descend upon a town, kill all the men, rape the women, and steal anything of value. There was even an acrynom for that: RPP, for rape, pillage, and plunder. That’s what they did. Eight hundred years ago, most Europeans were terrified of them.

Is there any comparably dangerous group in recent days? A group that commits horrible acts of violence, and targets women for sexual assault? Of course there is. I don’t even have to name it. Everyone knows the answer: Muslim extremists.

thefederalist.com/2016/08/09/why-muslim-terrorists-are-todays-vikings/

There are many documented encounters between the Muslim World and the Viking World.
Although recent events has left many Scandinavians with mixed feelings about their relationship with the Islamic world; the relationship between the Nordic world and the Islamic world goes way back further than most would expect. Far enough back that their histories are actually intermingled with one another.

In March of 2015, news regarding the discovery of a ring found on a Viking woman in an ancient burial ground with the inscription ‘For/To Allah’ erupted in mainstream media everywhere.
The ring itself wasn’t a new discovery, it was originally discovered during a late 19th century grave excavation in the town of Birka, on Björkö island, about 19 miles (30 kilometers) from Stockholm.

Birka was a key trading center during the Viking Age.

The ring is part of the Swedish History Museum’s collection, originally cataloged as being made of gilded silver and violet amethyst, bearing the inscription “Allah.”

spangenhelm.com/islamic-muslim-vikings/

youtu.be/znxflqHh_uY

I think someone watched one too many episodes of "American Gods".

You guys are like those faggots here who say that we should stop using kanji because they're Chinese.

And you're saying your bullshit in a writing system descended from the Phoanecians', a Semitic people.

Also did you know that forms of European paganism practice "sacred prostitution," where a man's wife would go down to the temple and get fucked by men from far and wide to raise money for the priests?

You want a return to literal cuckholdry.

As if boy fucking wasn't bad enough. Or sacrificing white virgin maidens in the funural rights of dead old men. Sure is the way to save the white race right there, you fucking idiots.

Fucking ridiculous.

the ten commandments are pro nationalism and anti communist. jesus liberated us from all religious and moral extremists who demand that we act good according to their moral values to avoid persecution. i dont want your shitty neo paganism or communism, i want religious freedom through the sacrifice of jesus christ

I knew there was a reason you guys were honorary Aryans.

Based Japan. We love you.

Actually GOD is a fierce nationalist, and the last time the people of the earth attempted a one world government he:

1) tore up the earth

2) reigned down fire

3) transported people all over the globe

4) confused everybody by creating languages

Now we're trying it again, let's see what happens :)

I hate atheists so much.

Praise Zeus

same here

>deus vult
>haha jews!
YOUR RELIGION WAS LITERALLY A SECT FROM JUDAISM

see this ZEUS REGULARLY DEMANDED HUMAN SACRIFICE

Enough niggers and christcucks around for that

>Also did you know that forms of European paganism practice "sacred prostitution," where a man's wife would go down to the temple and get fucked by men from far and wide to raise money for the priests?
Source? Sounds like bullshit. Theres cuckoldry in the bible lmfao
I'm not defending any cuckoldry because I think what you posted is ignorant speculation but prostitution is literally the oldest job for a woman in the book, so it was probably misinterpreted as that and said it was some form of cuckoldry as propaganda just like the odin semen drinking bullshit

Inb4 greenberg

Aryanism is satanism. Repent while you still can.

Can anyone give me arguments to support polytheism over monotheism? I'm not going to argue against them. I want to know what you find convincing on an intellectual level about it.

>Christianity cannot accomplish this as it has become a religion that promotes globalism

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Even on Judgment Day, nations and tribes and languages are still supposed to exist.

Jesus Christ invented the idea of nations.
Lucifer wishes to put us all in one state in readiness for the final battle between good and evil.